Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Complete shaiya private server guide

Discussion on Complete shaiya private server guide within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Complete shaiya private server guide

I have been looking for a guide to create an online shaiya private server for free. The only thing i can find is a localized version. Can i just make an sql database store info and what do i need (txt files and names). Someone please help or i can give pass to someone else (sql and ftp)
I am not looking for profit i just want a server to test builds on and to learn some programming languages to make my own online game. Plz help
Old 12/09/2010, 23:42   #2

Did you completely miss the stickied post on how to setup and fix/modify a shaiya server.

they are in the section right above this one.
Old 12/10/2010, 16:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer69 View Post
Did you completely miss the stickied post on how to setup and fix/modify a shaiya server.

they are in the section right above this one.
sorry i had my browser in text only mode. thanx i 4got
but i dont quite understand, i was hoping i could have someone else do it for me.