Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bug attack/Erro no ataque.

Discussion on Bug attack/Erro no ataque. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Bug attack/Erro no ataque.

PT:
Ei amigos, eu tenho um bug em meu servidor, que mesmo eu trocando uma arma de alto attack e de baixo attack ele não muda fica fixo, o ataque não passa de 5k e também posso por 5k de str ou 4k ele passa de 5k ou 4k900, alguém sabe resolver esse problema?
EN:
Hey guys i have one bug, this bug does not exceed the maximum value of the attack, is only 5k of attack, I can by 4000 of str and not goes by of 5k of attack, someone knows how to solve?

Image 01:
look the attack
Image 02:
look the attack
Old 06/08/2016, 08:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by evalbrito View Post
PT:
Ei amigos, eu tenho um bug em meu servidor, que mesmo eu trocando uma arma de alto attack e de baixo attack ele não muda fica fixo, o ataque não passa de 5k e também posso por 5k de str ou 4k ele passa de 5k ou 4k900, alguém sabe resolver esse problema?
EN:
Hey guys i have one bug, this bug does not exceed the maximum value of the attack, is only 5k of attack, I can by 4000 of str and not goes by of 5k of attack, someone knows how to solve?

Image 01:
look the attack
Image 02:
look the attack
lol
Old 06/08/2016, 08:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evalbrito View Post
PT:
EN:

Image 01:
look the attack
Image 02:
look the attack
you ask too much questions. try and solve this for your self before as soon as you have a problem you go right to epvp. not trying to be a douche but you will never learn if everyone does anything for you. tell me, what have you tried to fix this problem?
Old 06/08/2016, 14:28   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Slice View Post
you ask too much questions. try and solve this for your self before as soon as you have a problem you go right to epvp. not trying to be a douche but you will never learn if everyone does anything for you. tell me, what have you tried to fix this problem?

Okay.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 14:50   #5

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
6 versus 5, joke's on you, JuuF.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2016, 16:29   #6

what is the of you?
that i know here has no posting limit and when if have a doubt. we asked for a help, I'm always wondering why I'm always trying fix the bug. and if I can no fix the bug i come here to ask a help.
You will tell me que When You have a doubt you do not come asking help here in the forum ... Spare me of such unnecessary comments.
sorry for my bad english...
Old 06/08/2016, 22:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
6 versus 5, joke's on you, JuuF.
lmao.