Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can any 1 get the python .csv tool Zero Sinals tool to open the 6.3 Skill.sdata

Discussion on Can any 1 get the python .csv tool Zero Sinals tool to open the 6.3 Skill.sdata within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can any 1 get the python .csv tool Zero Sinals tool to open the 6.3 Skill.sdata

Can any 1 get the python .csv tool Zero Sinals tool to open and remake the sdata the 6.3 Skill.sdata i realy need to edit the skills in scv format becayse the SH studio makes all of the nosses and things go to rfu names and things
Old 10/02/2015, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 260
I dont test this
But you remove
Code:
skills.desc
from your Shaiya Studio folder?

This SS is from my OS clinet with ep 7
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2015, 21:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
nah im meaning 6.3 because 6.3 has the description but it has alot fo extra rows like it goes from3-11 ability rows

because if u go and save this it will changfe alot of the skills to rfu it seems to do this when the ski8ll has a level of 0 so all the nosses anmd alot fo the 30 day items become rfu

i think i can see what you are saying when u remove/rename the skill.desc it stops it from trying to add the rfu or the skill description then i can convert it to ep5 format edit it in the 0.7.0 sh studio for the skill description then convert it back to ep6 format and save and it dident seem to do the rfu =) thanx for that SnickQ
Thanks
1 User