Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to change fixed boss spawn time?

Discussion on how to change fixed boss spawn time? within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to change fixed boss spawn time?

How to make fixed boss spawn time ? example : i want Kimuraku spawn at 21:00 PM or 09:00 AM? Can do it?
Old 08/17/2015, 20:21   #2

far as I know the answer is no unless you make a app to do it but boss times are set in respawn times in seconds and they only start counting from the time they was killed and its never exact on the respawn times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2015, 08:25   #3

you will see the release soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2015, 08:42   #4

Who can help release this request? please

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How do we change the Boss or Monster spawn times
09/17/2015 - Shaiya - 24 Replies
Hi Guys, I am curious about one thing, and I have been search for quite sometime now but still unable to find the answer. My question is how do we change the spawn time for mobs or bosses in the game? I tried looking at the dbo.mobs table, but came out with nothing. Anyone has any idea on how to change the spawn times for monster and especially bosses? Thanks in advance :)
[QUESTION]Boss locations and spawn time?
02/16/2014 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Well, anyone know the maps locations of bosses and spawn times (respawn times or whatever), by bosses I mean those mobs which HP is shown on screen. Anyone?
Boss Time Spawn in Server Time
05/26/2011 - Eudemons Online - 3 Replies
Anyone her would like to share the boss time spawn? from Monday to Sunday what place and time. thanks
Lab boss's spawn time
10/14/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
im wondering ... does anyone know at what time Gibon , NagaLord , Talon , Cyren spawn? :rolleyes:
-Request-Labby 2 Boss Spawn Time
09/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Can someone give me the EXACT hours after a maintence that labby 2 boss spawns? I know the location i just need to knwo how many hours, and then can someone confirm the time that is given? thanks.