Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Christmas Patch for EP4.5!

Discussion on Need Christmas Patch for EP4.5! within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Christmas Patch for EP4.5!

As the title says, I need the patch (Or Files) For christmas patch for map42.
I have been searching and the few of them i actually found was not working for EP4.5... Also tryed the Halloween patch and same goes for that one.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Christmas patch ep 4.5?
11/18/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 1 Replies
Hey guys, I've been looking all elitepvp forums and not find any Christmas patch episode 4.5 Someone tell me if there is a Christmas patch for episode 4.5? thanks Hola chicos, he estado buscando por todos los foros de elitepvp y no e encontrado ningun parche de navidad episodio 4.5 Alguien me podrķa decir si existe el parche de navidad para el episodio 4.5? Gracias
Christmas Patch
11/15/2013 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 19 Replies
This is the last year Christmas patch, it has map 1,2,35,36,42. To enable the christmas patch use ps0001.rar. To remove christmas patch use ps0002.zip. Have Fun!
Christmas Patch
12/26/2011 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
I have looked everywhere for an ep4.5 Christmas patch and i cant fine one can anyone out there help me out on this one?