Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Creating database

Discussion on [HELP] Creating database within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Creating database

Currently im trying to create a Shaiya server on my pc just to test somethings out on but for some reason my database is acting weird... I would like someone to take a look at it and hopefully help me find out why. Please leave a comment with you're Skype or PM me if you are willing to try and help.
Best of luck to all, Saturn
Old 06/23/2014, 19:44   #2

You can find a lot of tuto by using the search function to set up your server.

Explain your problem if you want to be helped and you don't find anything on the tutorials.

Why your database "is acting weird" ?
Old 06/23/2014, 20:51   #3

Explain your problem as it's explain here pls.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2014, 11:22   #4

Received Thanks: 1,161
Actually, all he needs to get a Test Server running is: SQL Server 2008 R2, OmegaFiles and Abrasives post about possible SQL and PSMServer_Mgr problems.

All can be found using the search function, or Google.
Old 06/26/2014, 12:01   #5

Here is all you need :
SQL
Thats all you need as FliP said now all you need to do is you search function to find whatever you want!