Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item.sdata and ShStudio

Discussion on Item.sdata and ShStudio within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item.sdata and ShStudio

hi can anyone send me the item.sdata from original shaiya? im having trouble with downloading it. also, which shstudio version allows u to see the whole set and not individually?

thanks, much appriciated ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] ShStudio DO NOT OPEN Item.SData from Shaiya ES Ep5 Data Files.
01/03/2016 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
The messaje is: Error, the file item.sdata can not be loaded or processed I just want to set TRADEABLE all the UNTRADEABLE ITEMS... (quest Items, Epics, Godnes capes,... all the items) Here is the Item.SData File, if you want to try... So, if you can set the file like I need... I WILL THANK TO YOU FOREVER... P.D.: "I'm ussing ShStudio 7.1 and it's fine with the others Shaiya Files."
ShStudio Item Create??? Help
05/08/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo Epvp, Ich hab ein problem und verstehe nicht wie ich es lösen soll. Wenn ich beim ShStudio auf Item Create drücke passiet nix? Warum? Wenn jemand helfen kann würde ich mich freuen :D MfG xFantaa
shstudio speichert Monster.sdata nicht mehr ab
01/13/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 13 Replies
Irgendwie speichert mein sh studio meine monster.sdata nicht mehr ab auf den desktop mit meinem sql script :( So einen problem hatte ich noch nie. Die Einstellungen in sh studio waren nicht korrekt auf einmal. Dann habe ich es wieder so gemacht wie es vorher war. Aber es geht nicht. Das kommische ist das ich item.sdata abspeichern kann. Aber monster.sdata nicht. Ich habe auch shstudio neu heruntergeladen. Es geht immer noch nicht. Sry für die dumme frage. Aber ich komme nicht mehr weiter. Mfg...
[SUCHE]Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Mosnter.sdata
11/19/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
Hallo EPVP wie der Titel schon sagt suche ich eine Deutsche Episode 4.5 Item.sdata & Monster.sdata MFG Oder ein Deutscher Episode 4 Client wäre auch Gut^^
[HELP]Item.SData & NPCQuest.SData
02/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok there is 2 parts to where I need help so let me try and explain this as clearly as I can so that someone can understand and hopefully come up with a solution. I have been trying to create an NPC of my own, and I have followed tutorials to the exact steps, and every time I make it and throw in my patch the NPC is always a cow *Note* that was editing it via in CSV format using a Open Office Table. Now I have even tried to modify an existing NPC through Hex (including the name, items, etc)...