Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Char Load Error After Adding New Armor

Discussion on Char Load Error After Adding New Armor within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Char Load Error After Adding New Armor

Having an issue with a Char Load Error screen after I've added a new armor set. Not sure what's causing it. Any help?
Old 11/26/2013, 18:54   #2

*bump*
Old 11/27/2013, 21:02   #3

Maybe wrong or messed files imported in client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] EP6 Game.exe Char Load Error
10/13/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
Anyone have any idea how to fix this or where to look? Using the exe from the ep5-6 exe pack, patch version 193. What am I missing?
adding stone to weapons and armor
10/02/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I have a question about adding stones to weapons and armors which is : HOW to increase the success rate of adding stones to weapons and armors? Pls i need your help thank you
adding stone to weapons and armor
09/26/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I have a question about adding stones to weapons and armors which is : HOW to increase the success rate of adding stones to weapons and armors? Pls i need your help thank you :)
Ibot-Error char confics load
07/12/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi ever if i log on with my cahr the ibot say me Error cannot load char. confics and i must set all new and that boring. with my other chars there arnt this problem but what should i do?? plsss help! thanks for help :handsdown: (was auch immer)
[Release] Adding form to load (LOTF)
04/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 40 Replies
I bet most of you already know how to do this, but this is just for the people that don't know how to make the form open up. First, open LOTF. Then right-click on COServerProject in the Solution Explorer. Click Add > Windows Form... Then Form1.cs should be in the Solution Explorer. Now go to View > Toolbox and you can start adding buttons and stuff.