Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

shaiya privateserver ReadMe

Discussion on shaiya privateserver ReadMe within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 05/05/2009, 13:18   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
For US:
Open up the game.exe client in a hex editor, use find and enter "72.55.177.194". When it's found change it to your Login Server IP Address.

edit:
I can open the client executable, and I'm positive that its going to the local Login Server, however I get a Username/Password invalid error.
Just entering a random username, or some valid US version usernames brings up Account does not exist, so it must be at least looking in the table.
I noticed that EncPassword was NULL, does that need to be set? What's wrong with the user account record? Any1 got any ideas?

Just one more thing under Services shaiya_server and shaiya_serverf keep ending, is that an issue?

thanks ZeroSignal,I'm happy to see you intersested about server.
I know your works
Old 05/05/2009, 13:20   #17

oh I have a question,you use the same PC to connect to the server or another?
I must connect with another Pc,with the same the game find game hack.

I open the game.exe with UltraEdit,I change the ip and save but after I have a not valid win32 file.

A friend changed for me,I learn nothing :-),but the game don't see the server
Old 05/05/2009, 20:21   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post

I can open the client executable, and I'm positive that its going to the local Login Server, however I get a Username/Password invalid error.
Just entering a random username, or some valid US version usernames brings up Account does not exist, so it must be at least looking in the table.
I noticed that EncPassword was NULL, does that need to be set? What's wrong with the user account record? Any1 got any ideas?
K, here is how i make a new User. (Use SQL Server Enterprise Manager to perform following actions)
1. Go to PS_UserData DB -> Tables -> Users_Master Table -> Right Klick -> Open Table -> Return all rows

Here comes the contents of the table. We need to modify following cells:

RowID - let unchanged (the System will put the number there itself)
UserUID - for each new user use increment number, i started with 1.
UserID - account name to login with (test)
Pw - account password to login with (12345)
JoinDate - paste a date (01.01.1980 or 1980-01-01 depending on ur locale)
Admin - 0 for usual acc, 1 for Admin (im not sure bout it, but u can use only 0 or 1 for this cell, so its my guessing, used 1)
AdminLevel - 0 to 255 (seems to be Admin authority level, 255 for max, not sure though, used 255)
UserQueue - no idea what that is, used 0
Status - no idea what that is, used 0
Leave - no idea what that is, used 0
LeaveDate - leave blank
UserType - no idea what that is, used N (yes, just a letter N)
UserIP - leave blank
ModIP - leave blank
ModDate - leave blank
Point - Cash Shop Points for current user (i still have crash using Cash Shop)
Enpassword - leave blank
Birth - leave blank

After that close this Table and move to another one.

2. Go to OMG_GameWeb DB -> Tables -> GameAccountTBL Table -> Right Klick -> Open Table -> Return all rows

Here comes the contents of the table. We need to modify following cells:

UserUID - use same number as in previous Table (starting from 1 and incrementing)
GameAccount - use same name as in previous Table (test)
OneTimePassword - use same Password as in previous Table (12345)
OTPExpireDate - 01.01.2100 (or 2100-01-01 depending on ur locale)
DelCharPWD - 0
CreateDate - 01.01.2009 (or 2009-01-01 depending on ur locale)

Then close this table and try to log in using "test" as login name and "12345" as password without quotations.

My guessing is that euroshaiya and shaiya eXtreme just use some webtools to access DB and make same actions i described above to make a new user. Need to investigate the website code and scripts they r using, or maybe some of those guys will give us info >

@ZeroSignal: considering GMTool is in update folder im not sure at all I think we r missing a lot of things in that server setup, like new maps and GMTool to control most actions from this tool and not modifing the DB directly.

I hope yn126 will be so kind and post more files/links to the missing data.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2009, 03:14   #19

i got my server running and, can get all the way to the char cration screen it wont let me make a char "name already taken" pops up, been trying to figure out to bypass it but after 2 days im at a loss T.T any can help out id appreciate it
Old 05/10/2009, 11:48   #20

I keep changing my IP using a hex editor but when I save and run It comes up as a invalid windows 32 file. How do I get the client to run?
Old 05/17/2009, 18:24   #21

Hwello, I got everything right but how can I make the databse in MS SQL Server
Pleas..
Old 05/19/2009, 23:11   #22

elite*gold: 20
Hey can any1 tell me if these files are compatible with x64 windows? because I set up correctly but the servers keep crashing.
Old 05/20/2009, 03:49   #23

id like to know ow you got that far , i am struggling with any instruction
Old 05/24/2009, 12:14   #24

how do i restore the shaiya game?i try to delete the files in D:\SHAIYA_SERVER but most files wont delete
Old 05/26/2009, 21:50   #25

PROBLEM WHIT PSERVER SHAIYA

All start but the game start 1 second and pause i start it and pause run 5 sec and opause [Problem to gamegroups01] GAMe if you want hellp me please contact to my mesenger id: al3cs_t3kt0nik92 or email:
Old 05/26/2009, 22:05   #26

nvm, just had abit of a fiddle and i've gotten rid of it. It's almost as bad as itunes lol (except this can be removed ^^)
Old 05/27/2009, 19:54   #27

HOW TO OPEN??

Open Query Analyzer,and execute following code.Its role is to establish a database link.

=============================code================= ============
if exists(select *
from master..sysservers
where isremote=1 and srvname='game')
begin
exec sp_dropserver 'game','droplogins'
end
exec sp_addlinkedserver 'game','','SQLOLEDB','127.0.0.1'
exec sp_addlinkedsrvlogin 'game','false',null,'Shaiya','kickit'
================================================== =============

Server options there are five check,choice them.

Now, we need to start a Microsoft's own services..Otherwise, When friends enter the game will be dropped after the case.
"Distributed Transaction Coordinator" Set Startup type to Automatic and start it.

Then we have to do is replace the IP, this time we need to use a tool and it is a Chinese language interface,if friends can not read Chinese, just follow my operation can be okay...

I was open whit quesry bla bla bla but i dont know were is Distributed Transaction Coordinator Were i start Microsoft's own services????????????????
Old 05/28/2009, 04:02   #28

i carnt seem to be able to download the test server, but it looks rather easy and intrested in trying to set one up as a project, wondering if anyone coul dhelp me out that have the test server by putting it in a dropbox of there own...

would be most pleased

everittlol
Old 06/03/2009, 21:38   #29

SHAIYA TEST MY SERVER

if you want play on my test server you need Hamachi and join my newtork : Shaiya0nline[Online whit zero ] and pass: Shaiya . now if you want play download this launcer and put in your game floder ex: d/games/shaiya and PM me to hamachi newtorc to give you a acount!!!!!
Old 06/04/2009, 03:50   #30

I need server files all links are dead