Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Obelisk Episode 1-6 Complete.

Discussion on Obelisk Episode 1-6 Complete. within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Obelisk Episode 1-5 Complete.

Credits to [Dev]Seraph & [Dev]SpaceCase521
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 03:06   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If they have registered accounts, why not let them choose if they want to share something or not?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 07:07   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
If they have registered accounts, why not let them choose if they want to share something or not?
because i do not post Skype messages on here if you want the proof i will send you a pm therefore i will not be a idiot and post to just get a infraction to were since if i was to show Skype messages that is were i will look as a idiot, i hope that is straight forward.
ps. john if you have issues with me send me a pm because on Skype just know it is not safe bud, i do not appreciate what you say so let me and you talk in pms like mature men.
Old 12/11/2012, 10:04   #4

Complete?
Hmm, should be declared 81 map (altars /mobs) in case of real complete obelisk.
Old 12/11/2012, 16:09   #5

Because they are not complete, nor 100% accurate. They are just what those people chose to put in for their own use. They may be close to accurate, but with everything ep5+ it's pretty much guess work on what goes where for obilisk / map ini's.

I also don't understand your hostility to John when all he asked was a plausible and simple question. You seem to be making a lot of useless releases lately Syndicate.. so it seems odd that you would release a file that's not "complete" as you say, and not your work either.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 16:21   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Sick]Syndicate View Post
ps. john if you have issues with me send me a pm because on Skype just know it is not safe bud, i do not appreciate what you say so let me and you talk in pms like mature men.
Really interesting how two users say exactly the same to me at almost the same time.

But no Tyler, I got no issue, please check over the other sections I moderate, I have posted the same content on another release, where people looking for thanks are posting releases from other users that have registered accounts
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 17:00   #7

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
because i do not post Skype messages on here if you want the proof i will send you a pm therefore i will not be a idiot and post to just get a infraction to were since if i was to show Skype messages that is were i will look as a idiot, i hope that is straight forward.
till yet u hided ur indentity very well but with that post ur actually showed us who u are. Funny point that u went back to ur **** english which clearly shows who u are. Anyway it was a rly good question of john sinde it seems more and more that u are just behind "thanks". Anyway next time pls post atleast a full obelisk.ini
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/11/2012, 18:44   #8

elite*gold: 92
Let me say something:

Your releases are -****- (sorry) and here is why:

1. You've released an EP3 Client whitout Credits and people are able to download it by setting patch number to 1 - maybe a bit helpful
2. You've released Obelisk.ini which is not complete - not helpful
3. Korean Patch release not complete - not helpful
4. IPB "Patch" Modified which is a Vuln Board - not helpful

I agree with Truth101 here

I understand that you want to be helpful but do as a favour and do not release some stuff that is not helpful or already done by someone else.

Some Threads are helpful, like the Security thing or the DDS-Thing.

I think John has no Issues with you, but as I already said:
Your releases are currently to 90%: not helpful or done by someone else
and he is here to keep the section "clear" of things that we don't need.

And it seems like you're only looking for thanks. And that is not the sense of this Board/Section etc..
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/12/2012, 02:01   #9

Like i stated john let me see, 1st no i am not trying to get thanks why would thanks do anything for a account when knowing the fact is a account is to gather what i need to build a server from stuff here, 2nd teddy okay my English is a bit off but there are reasons that people have and are not book smart or what ever you want me to be, but all i have to say is English is English you understand it, no one is perfect that were i can see you coming off to the point as well as were i bring into the convo about pm me cause i do not like being talked about in the quote Skype dev group chat kinda funny that you sure you have no issues come to me and talk not hide these messages when i can see it when i want i know your better than that stop acting like a child i am ignored it since the time i found out but more of you trying to exploit get a point about what you want others to see yet hiding stuff is again i point my objective out, so lets settle this and not like kids, 3rd i am a basic human i do not think i am a bad *** or what ever i just do what i do to get around, 4th space did tell me to release it he didn't mind i forgot to add credits from him anyways lets clear it up stop the childish kid issues, teddy i do not hide my identity lol grow up seriously i am here I've always been it's sad you think i want to hide when i can careless about what you state.
Old 12/12/2012, 02:16   #10

Well, go keep saying what you believe, I don't care, again, I said the exact same thing to another user on another section, if developers have a registered account, there shouldn't be anyone else releasing their files.

And I won't add you on Skype, I mean, why should I? You yourself have threatened me by saying:

Quote:
You are simply way too funny for me, I don't add everyone on my Skype nor anywhere else, and since the moment your last account was banned and you created a thread in here insulting me, I really don't want to deal privately with you.

You talk about maturity, that is the funniest part, calling me names in a public forum was really mature.

And well, go post a complaint about me but you know, I won't deal with this.

#Closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread