Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free VPS for your test servers

Discussion on Free VPS for your test servers within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Free VPS for your test servers

Hello, today i will show you guys a simple totorial how to get free starter kit for your SHAIYA server building.
Aloot developers cant aford windows based dedicated servers or VPS (they cost much more then linux.)
So look know what i found in internet and wanna share with you.

Company-

VPS specifications

This company offers aloot OS from XP to win8 , but this time i offer you use SQL windows 2008 R 2 server standart chose and select ,add and then SAVE AND RUN.

When instaliation compleat you will be ablet to connect to VPS directly from your internet browser or use Remote Desktop

.................................................. .
Good luck into Coding guys
I hope that i helped you abit if not hard +Rep
If page blocked use USA proxy to register. (hidemyass.com)
PS. You can run shaiya server total free if you hawe aloot Email just ewery 2 weeks you will nead to move files againe
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/03/2012, 02:25   #2

cloudshare trials don't come with internet connection
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2012, 04:19   #3

Nop u.u
Old 11/03/2012, 08:37   #4

How to download files on this VPS?
Old 11/03/2012, 15:00   #5

I just tested this last night, and the upload speeds to these are very slow and it seems to get disconnected often. After 8 hours of trying to upload a server to it the files were currupted. In the past i have used VPS and Dedicated services, i have never used a cloud service.

Read carefully the disclaimer, they have slight security, and do not offer any third party security. Windows Updates is disabled, and to begin with you have no connection to the internet to download anything except t through their FTP and a panel that you can map your local drive to. But both are very slow upload speeds.

I will evaluate this further, time permitting.