Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Development
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW-TO]Find your Item/Mob list .

Discussion on [HOW-TO]Find your Item/Mob list . within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool [HOW-TO]Find your Item/Mob list .

Hello Everyone , I saw the forums and I saw ppl asking for Item list and mob list and etc..
Here is a simple guide to show you where to find ur server item/mob list.
[My first Guide] 0.o , And it's easy , So I'll keep SS's too
Credits To Castor
Open the images in new tab [Sorry alot , The images are too big actually]

Tools Needed :

Now Let's Start :
1] Open Lil Pro hacker Data file tool [Really appreciate him for that tool]

2] Click ==> Open ==> Data.sah [Of your server]

3] Right Click ==> On Item.SData [If u want item list] and Monster.SData [If u want monster list] and Click Extract and Save it.

4] Open Shaiya Studio , Click ==> Open and Select Item.Sdata or Monster.SData.

For getting item : /getitem is the code.
For making mob : /mmake [ for delete /nera t , u have to select the mob and click that]
Old 09/03/2012, 11:54   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
if it is an How-To it is in the wrong section.
Back to the topic yh its all fine what u noted but i would suggest if u are already in LPH´s tool to extract everything out of the data.sah if u do it like that +doing the right settings in SH studio u get a lot more info´s which help u alot more out. like what they drop which what % how the gears look like etc etc etc. but for that already exist the HOW TO of Castor where ge explains all his fuctions of Sh Studio. Pls give castor atleast credits for that.

ps: not all codes in SH studio are fully showed like for lapis is just a number showed but u dont know the number before.. ( would be 30) so it gets little bit confusing for GM/ADMs who got no clue about that program at all.
Old 09/03/2012, 12:08   #3

Oh well , Sorry For wrong section , #Request To move Right section.
And Teddy , Do you know why that happens? I kept [IMG] At first and [/IMG] At last of the link but still cant see the img ..
Old 09/03/2012, 12:11   #4

from what i know it should be fixed soon, had it happen on my thread but the pics became visible again after a week or smth
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2012, 12:13   #5

Thanks , hunny for that. I was worried -.-.. This time I'll be helpful to everyone , But as always people think I'm a useless.. anyway thanks and good luck.. , and i've been sent a PM about this pics prob to John already , Hope it'll be fixed soon
Best Regards ,
ImYourDaddy!
Old 09/03/2012, 19:15   #6

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Not really, I have explained this to ImYourDaddyBlack, images posted by new members are not shown.

By the way, why would you need to use this software to do something as simple as

Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Select * from dbo.Items
Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Select * from dbo.Mobs
You will excuse me, but I find it dumb that people rely so much on ShStudio and don't even take the time to learn SQL, this is the reason of why there are so many fail servers, because people think that as they "can do" so many with this software they can have a server just to earn money.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2012, 19:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Not really, I have explained this to ImYourDaddyBlack, images posted by new members are not shown.

By the way, why would you need to use this software to do something as simple as

Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Select * from dbo.Items
Code:
Use PS_GameDefs
Select * from dbo.Mobs
You will excuse me, but I find it dumb that people rely so much on ShStudio and don't even take the time to learn SQL, this is the reason of why there are so many fail servers, because people think that as they "can do" so many with this software they can have a server just to earn money.
Hello John ,
1] I have a laptop which have a virus.
2] I'm waiting for Summer holidays so ill get my PC [That's so good]
3] When I'll get that , One friend helping me to teach me about SQL. so atm im helping people who need these small things i know atm
Old 09/03/2012, 19:55   #8

Still, by using a tool which doesn't even connect directly to the database, your are doing x3 work than what you can do by using simple-basic SQL queries, a must know if anyone wants to even try to have a test server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/03/2012, 22:06   #9

Arrow Shaiya Private Server -> Shaiya PServer Development

By the way...

#Moved to the right section
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 02:47   #10

Received Thanks: 1,066
1. If you have a virus why aren't you removing it?
You are making it worse by letting it root itself deeper into your system...
It would be smart to remove it before using any site/application that needs a password..

2. I agree with John on the fact that you are making things extremely harder than it needs to be.
I understand you are just learning which I respect that. I really do.
Yet this isn't directed at just you, but other posts here as well...
Why do people keep releasing all these half *** "releases" :/
Also why the hell are these made? Fishing for thanks is just stupid.
Make something real, worth thanking ._.
There are so many posts here new and old that it makes it EXTREMELY hard to find a truly helpful release.
I would suggest compiling things into a thread based off what does what.
(for example one post is for SQL related things, another for server editing tools)
Yet that would be a lot of work on John since he is the only mod here.
My point is please stop putting out these small things that don't really help in a general sense when they are explained in other areas or just common knowledge.
In all honesty Castors tool can be used by a 5 year old.
It doesn't need people to think when it thinks for them.
Which I find completely stupid and honestly it produced this massive collapse in the private server playerbase.
Why? Because now anyone can make a server without putting any effort.
So as you see 99.5% of servers now lack any type of imagination or "smart" staff.
Which is why the max players you see is about 200.
I can drone on for hours about this. Yet I won't so end of my wall of words you get my point.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2012, 08:58   #11

People have certainly gotten to be really dependent on ShStudio that it is noticeable how much they know about everything else, just because someone knows how to use it, it doesn´t mean you are capable on doing anything at all, besides get something to do everything for you....

It is interesting how thread starter gives credits to himself for knowing how to find items and mobs list, like if noone had known this in the past, with actual SQL basic knowledge...this seems just like one of those threads created to get some the thanks count up, which I find helpless.
Old 09/04/2012, 15:10   #12

Well , Stop annoying on me , I feel really bad.. , Just wait 6 months , And then I'll get my good PC then my friend helps me to make test server and teach me some SQL things , after that I'll not be a nub anymore. For now Im helping people with small things [I meant who don't know about SQL]. After 6months I'm learning things to be [DEV]. and hope I'll be.
I'm really really waiting more 6months
Old 09/05/2012, 07:50   #13

What is stopping you from learning by yourself? The fact that you are getting a better computer, nor having a virus (why haven´t you deleted it by the way?) are no excuses to say that you will learn in 6 months, you have internet access, that is all what is needed, and why do I have to wait for you to learn instead of you to learn before posting something and give credits to yourself for doing something that hundreds of people have already done since the release of Shaiya server files?