Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Rebirth with Ep5 Skills +3!!!

Discussion on Shaiya Rebirth with Ep5 Skills +3!!! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Rebirth with Ep5 Skills +3!!!

After a maint, Shaiya Rebirth finally had +3 skills.

This pic was taken from shaiyarebirth (so you guys dont think it's from OS or some korean server... no, Shaiya Rebirth did had + 3 skills for a while)

Unfortunatly, it was only for short notice cause for some reason they had to be removed again. (dont ask me why)

But let's all hope they'll come back soon
Old 01/05/2011, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Don't advertise, i told you it was causing unstability and couldnt be released yet.

#Request close.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2011, 18:23   #3

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
well this looks interesting :P
Closed Thread