Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya pandora

Discussion on Shaiya pandora within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Shaiya pandora

i would love to get into shaiya pandora and pt with my friends and yet nobody knows when the registration will be open again even my friend asked in trade and they dont know. A lil help would be great!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2010, 01:41   #2

I heard that the registration is open now, good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2010, 12:18   #3

Received Thanks: 3,086
#moved
Old 10/19/2010, 16:40   #4

mata

hey guys,, i need link to download shaiya pandora ..pls help me
Old 10/20/2010, 16:09   #5

WOW I used to love Pandora....
then they added level 7 debuffs (pain,Blindside) with no anitdebuff defense...you can't pvp without having pots to stop debuffs...and as soon as you pot..your stunned again...just not fun.

Not to mention...almost all of fury are farmers now...majority of them wont even venture into pvp.

I was on fury and had a light account and they banned my light account because they are trying to even out the numbers for AoL and Fury...is like 10 light to every 1 Fury.

AoL totally owns the server now! there were a couple of AoL members with shops set up showing off their goddess acc....GM linked with level 7 craft. the one light had about 200str to each ring! and his mufflers were the same...GM linked with all craft 7's

they also banned about 200 accounts for stat padding and duping(I never been banned)
but if you can watch AoL chat...they bug GM's for pvp events...then the gm holds one...and the Lights skipp killing the mobs in the MM...they just go for Fury members because its the only way they get pvp. Is very hard to get anywhere....

my suggestion.....if you actually get on the server....GO AoL, unless you like farming to sell to AoL....lol
Old 10/20/2010, 16:22   #6

If you didnt know..we are soon to be working on removing debuff lapis. there was a glitch before that we couldnt fix about the lvl 7 debuffs being linked with only 1 slot...thats fixed now and takes 2 slots now..but we are soon to removing them.
Old 10/21/2010, 02:04   #7

lol...Im sorry GM....is just like OS...Those that donate rule the server...and in game..the only time GM's say anything to anyone that ISN'T sucking up to staff is when you cut down staff...other than that....its a anything goes for staff favorites!
I love how drops for max lapis rocked till the big push lapis packages($50 gets you the 50 of every max lapis package)...then all that drops are endure lapis....oh wait...unlimited EE...so yeah....

Must have the profit margin of OS by now.....and Titans 5 day promise that anyone donates only waits 5 days or less! how many posts from people still waiting for donation items from the end of august?

If you haven't noticed...you have FULL guilds moving to other servers! I have been out trying other servers for 2 of the top 5 fury guilds. somewhere they can completely move to! could be that if you want anything in the game....you can't carry enough gold on hand to buy it! and no way of making gold in game (Unless you dupe)! I mean really....farming and selling dread and heroic gear only goes so far!
Old 10/23/2010, 02:30   #8

Drop rates for level 7 lapis have never been changed, we just made them an optional buy for those with points that would rather use them to buy than farm. That is giving more options not cripling. The drop rates are fair and have not changed on any of the lapis and never will.

Redemption guild was no loss to us, some members were a sour blow but most were those that caused nothing but problems and did nothing but using destructive words, if they had cared about how server ran or the future of it they would have suggested ideas and tried to be of use verses wasting their breathe on degrading comments and insuilts to members and staff alike.

Debuff lapis will be removed very soon, we are removing them from drops as of next maint. Within the next 35-50 days ( Our head gm is at training for his job for 5 weeks so we must wait on him) we will take down server for extended maintenance(approx 20-30 hrs) to remove all of these lapis from any weapons, wh or inventory manually. We will take our time in doing this so we know the job is done well and the problem will be solved completely.
Players can obtain anything the contributors can get also. Only thing out of their reach is the very small amount of *** links we hand out. People with more than 2 max lapis in their gear should be reported via a support ticket because they should not have been linked.
As for gold, its easy to obtain if you farm all beginners dungeons drop fortune coins, dd2 drops them and sky city (War free zone) drops them too. There is no excuse for people not to have gold.
All i see above me are excuses nothing that can not be avoided by simple means of working for what you desire / need .
Old 10/23/2010, 12:33   #9

lol, I'm sorry but that is cute! go farm DD2, so that any number of debuff nubs at level 70 can farm level 50*60 darks lol. not only do they get a one hit kill, but they get to show the dark just how well blindside works

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:00 AM(spando forum)
GMA wickedfighter
No one stated that anyone had to quit playing or quit the server entirely.
Be grateful that there is a server in place that has STAFF in place that want to see the members have things they want on a server that is 100 times better than the rest of the servers out there!

if everything was all fine with drops, why ban over 200 accounts for duping?

but the good news is with so many people with the OLD experience of the Spando server, it wont be long before one is put together similar, to what we all had liked!
Old 10/24/2010, 04:58   #10

okay umm,
firstly im seeing this whole thing moving away from what the topic is about.
2ndly we said debuffs will be removed
and dd2 is a pvp map..for 60 pvp i am planning something about it but cant promise anything

and 3rdly i hope this thread is closed...well once the previous answer is answered which i believe it was
Old 10/24/2010, 05:16   #11

I will say this now to you guys I really dont understand what your problem was with redemption they are actually playing my server now an from what i can tell they are a very respected guild an have very respectable players. I just thought id throw that in there but i agree thou this topic should be closed to prevent server bashing. I dont play their server but server bashing is just pointless in my opinion
Old 10/24/2010, 06:57   #12

i agree with sinthorn, and the thing about redemption, i have no clue what happened since im not aware of that at all 0.o but im not going into that, but yes i really thing this topic should be closed
Old 10/24/2010, 12:00   #13

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
i asked to be unbanned, as i was banned for sharing my opinion on them here and i literally got told by Titan and one of his developers to "**** off"
Old 10/24/2010, 17:27   #14

lol @ Titan...rumor around server is that he's lost his job and has fallen back on this server to pay his bills. That's why donators are running around with unfair godlinks up to the tooth. It's a sad day when a GM perpetuates imbalance on their own server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2010, 18:43   #15

seriously? this is going way off topic...is there really a need to keep going?
can someone close this topic already -.-
Closed Thread