Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Excalibur EP4,5

Discussion on Shaiya Excalibur EP4,5 within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/15/2017, 14:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
for sure GM even don't know whats going on with the server xDDD 0 news for last 3-4 hours lol
Old 02/15/2017, 15:39   #17

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMistress View Post
Pachnie to kurva sciemą ten polamany angielski .
Podbijanie komentarzami? W srodku angielskiego zdania poski wyraz....

" One of the best servers on which I played straight drop, the only downside is quantity large Polish players piszącyc to trade in their own language.

ADM mabye u an add PSC donated?"
Polak Polakowi Polakiem!
Idź na classic komentarze podbijać.
Old 02/15/2017, 23:56   #18

Hello, server will be open tomorrow in the evening hours. We have backup 14.02.2017! We apologize for all problems. Around 20:00 will be MM on capitol for all!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2017, 19:42   #19

nice new open, but server is down attacking again !!! You havent protection??
Old 02/16/2017, 19:51   #20

Typical when a server is doing well some sad act with absolute no life will attack.This has been ongoing to the shaiya community for many year's now and nothing changes.

You never know if it's another server doing it or someone wanting money doing it or someone with 0% life not worth living.

Allway's the way with servers that do good.
Old 02/16/2017, 19:59   #21

RIP SERVER !!! anyways i was mad couz they did a huge rollback ... soo lets hope for the next one ep 4.5 will be good protected
Old 02/16/2017, 20:17   #22
Trade Restricted

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
2k17 and cant protect yourself against a sql injection attack

lllllll0l
Old 02/16/2017, 20:36   #23

I guess thats it what we have seen of server...
Old 02/16/2017, 21:01   #24

It turned out that the person who trusted in helped us to create server sabotaged work, deleted the database. Of course, this does not mean that we finish the project, fearing further interference dedicated server will be fully formatted. We determine whether the copy of the database is secure. Unfortunately, there is a risk that we will have to start from scratch.

Of course, in the case of reset server, donations will be saved points and move to a new server.

You all very sorry for what happened, unfortunately, not all people be honorable. We ensure that the server will operate as whether should from the beginning.

At the same time we think over how to compensate you wasted time!

Please only that you give us another chance 🙂
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/16/2017, 21:13   #25

Can you just give and estimated information on when server could operate again? Thanks
Old 02/16/2017, 22:25   #26

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 403

shaiyaexcalibur.com
Apache/2.4.25 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.2j PHP/5.6.30

Long story short, GET DDoS protection or dont open a pserver. CLOSE your ports. password protect EVERYTHING. People need to learn to stop opening **** servers from the get go trying to get donations. You're not being DDoS'd I was just throwing that out there. They deleted your database because ports weren't closed, and are attacking you with a NOOB injector (probably because they don't know how to actually DDoS / Inject someone properly) through the launcher. Get someone experienced to help you protect your server.

- Ibiza / Punisher
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2017, 22:33   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaExcalibur View Post
It turned out that the person who trusted in helped us to create server sabotaged work, deleted the database. Of course, this does not mean that we finish the project, fearing further interference dedicated server will be fully formatted. We determine whether the copy of the database is secure. Unfortunately, there is a risk that we will have to start from scratch.

Of course, in the case of reset server, donations will be saved points and move to a new server.

You all very sorry for what happened, unfortunately, not all people be honorable. We ensure that the server will operate as whether should from the beginning.

At the same time we think over how to compensate you wasted time!

Please only that you give us another chance 🙂
Good luck bro!! We are waiting you new server, I hope similar to excalibur. !!! be patient !!
Old 02/17/2017, 21:49   #28

Hello, we repair now all problems. As soon as possible we want open server. Thanks for nice comments.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/18/2017, 05:54   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaExcalibur View Post
Hello, we repair now all problems. As soon as possible we want open server. Thanks for nice comments.
Congratulation!! Try open today plis!!! is great server! is fun play on Weekend for start!
Old 02/18/2017, 13:17   #30

Server Start at 17:00! All need make new account on website and download new client or updater.exe!
EXP Boost x150 for 24H! We apologize for all problems.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread