Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Ep4.5 By [DEV]Sarest

Discussion on Shaiya Ep4.5 By [DEV]Sarest within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Ep4.5 By [DEV]Sarest

Hello, I'm here to finally introduce my Server to all of you.
This server has been italian in the past few months (Open Beta started the 21 october 2016), but since there aren't enough italian players for continue a constant grow, we decided to make it international and open the doors to all lovers of episode 4.

Let's start saying what this server is not: server is not "99% free", is not just "pvp" and in the same time is not just "shop".

This server has some Exp to be done, quite easy in truth, Will not take more than some hours to get level 60. Just the last levels are a bit more hard, but a true lover of shaiya like to earn his level.

The farm is quite interesting, infact you can farm Letters to exchange for DP in D1/D2 (best spots where farm) and everything you need from the many maps of the game; I'm sure our Drop List will satisfy your curiosity.

Get ready to pvp take some time, but if you are a daily player will no need of donations or such for get ready since you can farm DP and more. Infact the most desiderable drops are only farmable (like Special RR or Perfect Lapisias +1)

The pvp is very balanced, max lapis lv6, Lapisias [10] and nothing overpowered. We have some new maps PvP, like Oblivion, really funny the Pvp for boss there.

About bugs and exploits I've fixed even Dex and Luc that have now a better formula and removed the HP bless bonus from darks; this and much more has be done for the good of server.

Feel free to join us! You'll not regret!

PS: The staff is very honest, every member receive monthly DP for his work and if you are worried, under Staff section you can see all Actions from the GM Accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2017, 15:29   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
Removing hp bless from furies? that makes it unbalanced for the furies then since lights has evasion and furies has hp, they're meant that way to balanced out the faction but if you removed it that just makes this a custom server im guessing instead of the pure old fashion ep4? but other than that goodluck
Old 01/14/2017, 17:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [******]Senpai View Post
Removing hp bless from furies? that makes it unbalanced for the furies then since lights has evasion and furies has hp, they're meant that way to balanced out the faction but if you removed it that just makes this a custom server im guessing instead of the pure old fashion ep4? but other than that goodluck
Thanks for feedback even if it's a bit superficial..

Where is this evasion from lights? because on the bless bonus there isn't! dark have an extra bonus that make it unbalanced on every server! If you'll ask to players they will tell you that now is balanced! Darks are not complaining that lights have something more and lights are happy that they finally have the same HP. I've see so many servers where players join fury just because of this extra bonus and I'm sure an honest player that want to play balanced will be happy about.

About the "pure old fashion ep4" it's just a memory that will never happen again. We can only do our best for create quality servers that give to the players a safe place where play and have fun.
I do my best to give the most quality experience i can, listening to players suggestions and finding the best solutions, so this is a real community server, with experienced Admin that works hard and know how to improve the server for his good.

For me a good old ep4.5 means 12-15k hp, 2-3k damages and crazy pvp going on and this is what this server offer as ep4.5.

Don't hesitate to check more about us:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2017, 16:20   #4

This server is now Closed, thanks to all those who tried it, we got to a point where was to hard for new players to get to the same level to the old ones, so we decided to wipe everything and reopen soon with some changes. All this is happening because I don't have anymore time to administrate it, so I'm leaving the administration side to the staff members and I will be the dev. New server will be much faster to pvp and i really hope more of you will try it out!

For those who donated, all donations from January and February are given in points after 2 weeks of the opening of the new server.

New server will open soon, you'll get news from the new admin team!

Thanks for reading!
Closed Thread

Tags
ep4, ep4.5, ep4.5 server, shaiya, shaiya private server