Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Next -GM behaviour

Discussion on Shaiya Next -GM behaviour within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Shaiya Next -GM behaviour

Old 10/15/2016, 00:51   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 200
That person doesn't deserve to be a gm if he/she is that immature
Old 10/15/2016, 10:12   #3

Worst GM
Old 10/26/2016, 01:01   #4

Request topic Move to right location and/or closed

as well most do not see it as a job which at the end of the day ADM GM DEV GS GMA even just TGS is a Job for some who are a good and dedicated staff members view it as such however with being private servers many times its children themselves bringing servers up and killing the private server community or problematic people like want to add a tag which there more then free to do on there own servers / games.