Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Invasion

Discussion on Shaiya Invasion within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2016, 12:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazyboi View Post
I thought this server closed down a while back?

The server got closed last year, somewhere in September. Ever since, we continued working on a bigger project and we ended up with Shaiya Invasion - Improved.

Raids that can hold up to 150 people, improved graphics, weapon skin slot (40 to pick from), artifacts, custom interface and what not. As normal player when I'm comparing this Invasion server to the previous one, the difference is amazing.

Our purpose is not to create a server, close it in a month and then re-open it in another month. Most of us have been in this Shaiya Community long enough to know that this is our home and we can not just escape to another MMORPG, no matter how good they are. Me, nubness and Wallerus wanted to create something new and different. I personally believe that even though we have achieved that, we still have a long way to go and this is why we are improving daily.

Personally, for me... Invasion feels like a home. Maybe because I'm a [GM], maybe because we have a lot of wonderful players (Reaper, baby <3)... But I also like to believe it's because of the admin we have. I don't even remember the last time I played a server where the Admin actually listened to the suggestions of players and didn't treat them like they're anything less than he is.

I carried myself away... Again.

Back on point!

Artifacts!

I think that's a right step in the direction of making Shaiya Invasion one of the most unique Private Servers.

Regards!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/17/2016, 16:44   #17

Well it looks like it's time for me to start grinding away at Shaiya again

Glad nubness is back.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2016, 05:48   #18

In the next few days, we will be introducing a feature called Team versus Team!

What does that mean?

It means that you will be able to build a perfect party in our beautiful waiting room and then proceed further to a map, where you will be able to battle other parties!

Will you be able to party up with the opposite faction?

Yes! How ever, that will only be possible in the waiting room.

Can I go into the map with less than seven people?

No, that will not be possible. In order to proceed to the map, you will have to build a perfect party. Only then the portal will let you through.

What will happen to my character and my party if I disconnect?

If you disconnect, you will spawn in the waiting room. Your party will be left with six people and the leader must town and get you.

Can I use summon runes and movement runes inside of the map?

Yes, you will be able to use those runes inside the map. How ever, if you try to move on somebody of your party who is inside the TvT Map from another one, it will not let you. You must be in the TvT map in order for the movement to work. You will also not receive any summon from inside the map if you're on another one.

Will I be able to save teleportation location inside the TvT Map?

No, that will not be possible.

Each party will have a different spawn point. Two parties will never spawn in the same location, which means you will have to hunt around the map to find your enemies.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/20/2016, 12:00   #19

Very unique server and you can see as soon as you log in that the staff worked
for months on this server until they launched it.
There are still some small fixes that have to be done, but that is what a beta is for.
PvP is fun, classes are balanced, economy is fine what can I say more?
And actually theres daily 30 PvP and it keeps growing!
Just try it out and see for yourself.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/20/2016, 23:37   #20

Post Shaiya Invasion Review

Shaiya Invasion Review

So I've been playing this server for about a month now or more(Lost track). Coming into this server i expected nothing but drama throughout the server, guess I was wrong. The pvp is somewhat decent but not exactly what i expected it to be. The Staff is somewhat professional, haven't seen any corruption yet but I'm sure it'll happen soon, happens in every server, But what stood out to me the most was one of the GS's not giving any names, but i pmed him while he was pvping and of course i thought he ignored me, yes I was highly pissed but after the pvp ended an hour later I was Surprised he pmed me back asking if i still needed help with anything etc. That is something that stood out to me because 95% servers pick GS's that licks admins ass and don't give a f*** about players which will end up with no players at the end and will cause the server to go down other than that There's only one GS on that server that ignores players ( won't mention any names) pmed him several times got ignored, OK fine, Other than that the rest of the GS's are perfect.

SERVER PROS

- Admin listens to players and gives feed back
- Less drama
- Nice customization
- Balance between donators & non donators are fair
- Professional staff (Patiently waiting for some unprofessional stuff to happen)
- F KEY is REMOVED (Best thing Ever) All servers were all about F KEY THIS F KEY THAT now people have to f****** look. PvP is not 100% gang now its like dropped down to 60% gang which is great.
- Raid can be up to 150 slots

SERVER CONS

- Needs new players
- Old players need to stop trolling new players in TC that have serious questions about the server.
- Pvp is decent but its not up to par, I'd expect about 2-3 raids from each side seeing how this server is well built but i was sadly mistaken.
- Farming needs to get a tad bit better, i feel as though the drops need to be worked on.
- Both GM's have normal toons and both are on fury ( Not saying it's a biased thing but it can be looked like it is) or maybe it's because I'm use to having GM's on separate sides when having a normal toon.
- The server doesn't have as much drama as i expected but the little drama that does actually happens needs to be taken out of trade chat.
- There are way to much Priest/Orcs its getting to a point where it gets very annoying.

I Would Love to see this server have FFA MAP, would be very nice when either faction cant fill slots to make equal pvp or can make something special drop in that map at a very low drop rate and of course open on certain days, like OI but its FFA.

- Although I dislike the ADMIN/GM I actually like the server and it has potential of being something great that's if it keeps going as it is right now which is a good thing. Server is somewhat new player friendly, so feel free to join either faction, pvp depends on time zones. ALSO SERVER NEEDS LOTS OF PINOYS.

- Server rate : 8.5
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 00:17   #21

Tell me if im wrong. You said on website you can start farming on DD1/DD2 dont remember. But its really look like you increased mobs? Or its just me? They are killing me everytime i get 2 mobs on lol.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 01:10   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by white95260 View Post
Tell me if im wrong. You said on website you can start farming on DD1/DD2 dont remember. But its really look like you increased mobs? Or its just me? They are killing me everytime i get 2 mobs on lol.
Yup, we have increased the amount of mobs in DD1/2 and Jungle. You should avoid tanking mini-bosses and just focus on normal mobs if you have no priest/orc with you. The pre-linked and pre-rerolled sets are great help as well.

Also, you can check [GS]Dale's guide for starters here:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 08:01   #23

SHAIYA INVASION "Conquer the World of Shaiya"

Guest whose back *******

Come and Join

GHOST
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 15:16   #24

Hey everyone.

This is my first time posting here after a looong time - just that should be proof of this server being worth the while.

I'm not gonna make a long essay, so here's a little pro-con list:

Pros:

-Amazing features - bigger raids, custom costumes, the upcoming TeamVTeam, special recreation runes, raid summon runes, etc. just to name a few. Things that break the mundane, known world of Shaiya and make it fresh and exciting again.

-Great PvP - this one speaks for itself.

-Balanced progression system - you start out being fully able to farm efficiently, yet there's so much to strive for, even after weeks of playing I'm not fully maxed. It's great because the little things give you a sense of achievement and completion but don't ruin PvP for those that don't have them. You can be PvP ready in a couple of days, yet you can not be fully maxed even after months of playing. Which is great.

-Amazing staff team - I know this is said on every server post but I can vouch for Isabella (Agony) and Chris (Turbo) myself, I've known them for 2+ years and not once have I seen them be dishonest or unfair. Any issue you have can be dealt with with their help and they truly DO listen to the players. I can't say much about Genius, as I don't know him very well, yet he seems like a very capable GM himself. I've dealth ith some very incapable admins and game masters, including people who couldn't speak basic English... You won't find that here.

-Donation offers a shortcut, yet no clear advantage. The biggest advantage I'd say is looking sexy in a custom and you can farm that too with a few days of effort. Nothing in the webmall is exclusive to it, meaning it can be found in-game, but it's not the same vice-versa. Some of the best items can not be purchased and can only be obtained in-game. Talk about cool!

Now, as any server, it has some cons:

-A few rotten eggs here and there in the community. This is a given, however, you find people like this everywhere. Just ignoring them and reporting them does the trick, however, so worry not!

-Farming is still a bit dull. But don't let this discourage you, as I said, the admins listen and are aware of this. So, a solution is inevitable eventually.

What speaks volumes most is the fact that I donated (not much, but I did) to this server. I haven't donated in years because I got burned hard a few times and I haven't played any server since last Invasion. No server really feels worth it after it, to be honest. Too many features and common sense from the staff to be found here to even look anywhere else, in my opinion at least.

Do as you will but coming from someone that's been playing Shaiya for 7+ years... you should make Invasion your home.

~Invictus
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 16:04   #25

Good Server
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/21/2016, 22:44   #26

Bump, need more AOL pvpers.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2016, 01:19   #27

Bumps
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2016, 02:58   #28

Shaiya Invasion Review

Shaiya has been badly screaming for a good p-server ever since Shaiya Tactic went down. Invasion v1 took some of the content of Tactic and a good portion of the former regulars of Tactic and thereby fast became the next "go to" server. While first attempt of making Shaiya Invasion succesful was a huge failure, this second attempt has been a lot more succesful. This time the server was a lot better adjusted for PvP and in terms of balance between classes. It also brings some new interesting content with artifacts as the most interesting addition.
Most importantly for me as a low Zone PvP lover, they seem to have interest in making PvP in lower zones happen in time.

SERVER PROS

- Artifacts is a fun addition
- The overall class balance is acceptable
- Farming possibilities in 70 are acceptable
- Balance between donators & non donators is fair
- F-Key has been removed. I'm not sure its a pro or a con. But I think its a brave move and I kind of like it.
- Increased size of raids.
- Possibility of having more than 5 toons on your account(Managed on website)
- Intuitives towards making Canta(20-30) more active as a Farming & PvP zone.

SERVER CONS

- Too many healers on AoL
- Server would benefit from more players
- Generally bad PvP attitude. Raids are dismantled way too fast if one faction feel they can't win. Camping each other or trying different tactics instead of just dismantling would be prefered.
- Farming can still get a little better for 15 & 30 zones for those who intentionally avoid end-game and simply love other zones.
- Staff has been changing around skills to "balance" class but in the process they have also made some drastic changes to mages, eagle eye & Gaia's Serenity(which is like a mini damage reflector for Orc/Priests.)

The Staff
* In-Game communication - Some staff are too busy...
- Doing trades between players or talking about the weather on trade.
- Acting unprofessional by pointing out specific players, actions or subjects in public.
- Doing personal favors/giving out information that shouldn't be shared with players.
- Presidential speeches - Lots of words without actually saying anything
. - Mostly apply to GSes
* Events
-The creativity of the events is generally good
- Staff is generally managing events to an acceptable lvl
* Feedback
- Staff is active on forum and responds to most threads that deserves attention.

Vibe
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/22/2016, 03:38   #29

Bumpy. ♥

Some pictures from today's PvP!

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/22/2016, 19:55   #30

Server sucks,Staff sucks dont even bother joining.

JK Server is great
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
invasion, mmo, mmorpg, pvp, shaiya