Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Diamond

Discussion on Shaiya Diamond within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2016, 01:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recruit123 View Post
Ranks will restart to 0.
This is an untrue statement.

Server is under maintenance. We are working on some changes to help with the gap between new and maxed players.. and some DC issues that we were having.. but kills are not being reset.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2016, 01:51   #17

Recruit123 that is the wrong info dont put information here about a server that you know nothing about
Old 04/25/2016, 13:10   #18

ouch... bigrobb is in this servers staff ?
i´d thought about to join diamond, but if he´s there me and my friends wont join.
this guy ****** up every server where he was !
good luck, you will need it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2016, 15:37   #19

I don't understand why people feel the need to trash other people's forum posts. This topic is not about you, or your feelings towards someone. Do you really have nothing better to do than to troll forums and say mean things to/about people?
My mom always told me... if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. It's pretty simple really. =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2016, 20:08   #20

btrflybby83 maybe you didnt read well my post or you misunderstood it !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye of the Beholder View Post
ouch... bigrobb is in this servers staff ?
i´d thought about to join diamond, but if he´s there me and my friends wont join.
this guy ****** up every server where he was !
good luck, you will need it.
i wouldnt "trash" this thread and my post have nothing to do with "feelings".
we wanted to join your server but when we saw that bigrobb is member of the staff we decided better not to join !
my post was written to inform you and make you reconsider about having this person in your team.
if you want to know some facts about him then pm me here, i dont want to interfere your thread.
greetings and best wishes
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2016, 21:00   #21

You do not have to inform me of anything. I have known Robb for the past 4 or 5 years. He is one of my best friends on Shaiya.

I have seen you "inform" on several of the server advertisements here, and I think it's sad that you have nothing better to do than to spread your negativity all over them. That is not what these posts are meant for. They are for advertising a new server. No one said, "Please tell us everything you hate about this server and/or it's staff."
If you dislike someone, or something about it, move along... It's that simple.
If your intention was to "inform" the owner of your concerns, then it should have been done in a Private Message in the first place.

Now, again, I kindly ask that you do not post here anymore if you do not have anything nice to say. Please and thank you.

Have a great day. =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2016, 03:07   #22

+1 for btrflybby83.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2016, 03:35   #23

-2 for the server if you have persons like bigrobb in your staff ^^
i know some server where many people quit because of him, but time will make you wiser!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2016, 04:04   #24

I kindly inform you that those post are used also to give feedback on servers, and feedback comes into 2 forms, good feedback and bad feedback. Is understandable that you do not like when someone speaks about something you do in a way you feel is not fair, but you cant really ask people to dont post about their personal experience with things that have to do with your server, in this case staff. That being said, good luck with your server!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2016, 04:25   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuh12 View Post
I kindly inform you that those post are used also to give feedback on servers, and feedback comes into 2 forms, good feedback and bad feedback.
I understand that. However, from what I have seen, it does not seem as though this particular person who is commenting ever has anything nice to say about anyone.

I have known Robb and I have been on servers with him for the past 4 or 5 years. He is friendly to everyone unless you cross him. If someone was unhappy with him on other servers, chances are they were doing something that they weren't suppose to be doing.

I'm sure someone will try to argue this somehow, continuing to trash the advertisement of a good server... but that just goes to show what type of person they are.

Furthermore, for those who ARE interested in the server... We are a friendly staff with a great server that is getting better every day, and we hope that you will come see that for yourself and make your own judgement. =)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2016, 08:27   #26

citation: "it does not seem as though this particular person who is commenting ever has anything nice to say about anyone."

au contraire btrflybby83

the 4th post in this thread:
Quote:
Good Luck with your Server !
this was not nice ?

Quote:
i dont want to interfere your thread.
greetings and best wishes
this was not friendly ?

and btw... i had stoped to write here in your thread (citation: i dont want to interfere your thread. greetings and best wishes) but YOU forced me to the last 2 posts i´d wrote as a REaction. So please let us end this now <3
Have a nice day & good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/26/2016, 13:32   #27

BigRobb has always been a nice guy in my experience. Any server would be lucky to have him.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/26/2016, 13:33   #28

You do not need to tell me anything about Robb, i know him as well, in fact, for longer than you do. Had share servers with him as both players being guildies and staff. However Eye of the Beholder has all the right to state if he/she had a bad experience, which it has nothing to do with how good friends or for how long we had know Robb lol Anyways, again good luck with your server and i hope this is not the norm for you to reply for people that gives you bad feedback.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/08/2016, 13:32   #29

New Updates. game is much easier than before. Come and check it. )

New updates. Much easier than before. Easier to max. ) All fair to new ppl. TRY NOW!
Old 05/15/2016, 10:33   #30

Thumbs down

ATTENTION
It looks like this is another ripp-off-server, "ADM"Amadeo dont care about his server, 90% downtime every day !
And as i have heard - this is not his 1st server where he act like this, donations taken and after a few weeks closed !
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread