Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GG Shaiya (Episode 4.5 Server)

Discussion on GG Shaiya (Episode 4.5 Server) within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/06/2016, 23:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
L O L
Old 03/07/2016, 11:33   #17

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DildoBanggings View Post
how can you not fix the so important thing that breaks a server before relleasing it?
server is DUPE working - done it myself
We often forget the most common thing, and it happens to all of us.

Anyway, The dupe is fixed.

Now we are finding accounts with duped items. It will take a little time, but eventually all duped items will be erased, and accounts responsible for duping will face consequences.

Have fun!
Old 03/09/2016, 13:19   #18

i think, this server has the potential! good luck ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/09/2016, 15:11   #19

is the server down?
Old 03/11/2016, 10:29   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00biest View Post
is the server down?
Of course not!

We're doing really great. there was a small MM yesterday. Everyday there's PVP/Boss Hunting, and there will be a big event on next Sunday.

Stay tuned

PS: As UoF has more in numbers now, the light side could use some more players!
Old 03/17/2016, 02:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Error View Post
Of course not!

We're doing really great. there was a small MM yesterday. Everyday there's PVP/Boss Hunting, and there will be a big event on next Sunday.

Stay tuned

PS: As UoF has more in numbers now, the light side could use some more players!
atm both side is balance i think. but more player on both side surely could make things more interesting
Old 03/17/2016, 16:38   #22

Cant open one of the links, Is anything happened to the Server?
Old 03/17/2016, 21:11   #23

half of the item mall is spelled horribly, also some basic things on the website/registration have stupid spelling mistakes, I wouldn't take this server seriously.
Old 03/17/2016, 21:30   #24

I don't usually comment on other threads, but that's a little rude. Not everyone that owns a server, or plays Shaiya, speaks English but at least they try. Instead of criticizing it, make a post on their forums correcting the mistakes to help them out, or even send a PM here to the owner with them. People should be supportive of other servers or our Shaiya community will get a lot smaller...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/18/2016, 21:55   #25

eh shut up Imp lol. Its obvious typos that he couldn't even be bothered to double check because the whole server is a rush job.
Old 03/18/2016, 23:07   #26

You didn't bother to check your own typos there.. lol. Not starting drama on someone's thread. I said my piece and I hope the server does well. Good Luck =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/18/2016, 23:13   #27

Radioz, you received a mature reply from Imp regarding your issues and you replied like a 5 year old child lol . Shaiya comunity is getting small every day we need to help and support young developers not attack them for every little mistake they do. Everyone does mistakes, next time you do a typo slap urself pls. Can correct my typos too , english isnt my 1st language. Good Luck with the server guys ^^
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/19/2016, 04:36   #28

Logic: "Oh there are some spelling mistakes? Let's bash the **** out of it!"

And yet, we wonder why Shaiya community is getting smaller day by day.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/19/2016, 14:10   #29

Received Thanks: 1,399
Well, I guess it's my turn.

Both sides have a point. Yes Imp, people shouldn't bash each other just because of some language differences. It's humane not to behave like that and yes, Radioz responded like a five years old indeed.

On the other side, if you want to run a business (say what you will, but shaiya servers are business for the admins as long as they earn money from them) you should at least put some effort into making your project look good, professional and stable. Which this admin clearly didn't do. He doesn't speak english well? So be it. He couldn't talk to a friend to do it for him? Or hire somebody? You are protecting him from the humane point of view and I respect you for that. And still on the other side, I can already tell you that this server will not be one of the servers where you join and say: "Woah! This is amazing! This is definitely going to be one of the best servers I've played!"
And yes, the admin carries responsibility for that. The basic example - Why would I join Sanctuary/Exile and not Kingston?
The way staff team handles things. The way the admins behave. The fact I know those servers are stable and if I decide to spend my money on them, I'll know that those money are going to good people.

I don't know about you, but if I was about to buy some computer parts and went to a store I've never heard of, just to see how things are there and on the bureau it was saying "Whelcom" instead of "Welcome" and then saw "Hardwur" instead of "Hardware" , I would not think twice - I'd leave that store right away. And yes, I know a shop like this is nothing alike a shaiya server, but they are both business.

And if you want to run a business, you should do it right.

@ - The community isn't getting smaller and smaller because of people who behave like Radioz. The community is dying because every single person can make a server nowadays. And they do it. Just look at how many new servers opened in the past 1 month. Those so called "admins" want easy money, they copy somebody's files and then say "Hey, look! I made an awesome server, join it!" (No, I'm not talking about GGShaiya in this case)

~ Sorry for my typos. English isn't my mother language either.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/19/2016, 17:05   #30

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Well, I guess it's my turn.

Both sides have a point. Yes Imp, people shouldn't bash each other just because of some language differences. It's humane not to behave like that and yes, Radioz responded like a five years old indeed.

On the other side, if you want to run a business (say what you will, but shaiya servers are business for the admins as long as they earn money from them) you should at least put some effort into making your project look good, professional and stable. Which this admin clearly didn't do. He doesn't speak english well? So be it. He couldn't talk to a friend to do it for him? Or hire somebody? You are protecting him from the humane point of view and I respect you for that. And still on the other side, I can already tell you that this server will not be one of the servers where you join and say: "Woah! This is amazing! This is definitely going to be one of the best servers I've played!"
And yes, the admin carries responsibility for that. The basic example - Why would I join Sanctuary/Exile and not Kingston?
The way staff team handles things. The way the admins behave. The fact I know those servers are stable and if I decide to spend my money on them, I'll know that those money are going to good people.

I don't know about you, but if I was about to buy some computer parts and went to a store I've never heard of, just to see how things are there and on the bureau it was saying "Whelcom" instead of "Welcome" and then saw "Hardwur" instead of "Hardware" , I would not think twice - I'd leave that store right away. And yes, I know a shop like this is nothing alike a shaiya server, but they are both business.

And if you want to run a business, you should do it right.

@ - The community isn't getting smaller and smaller because of people who behave like Radioz. The community is dying because every single person can make a server nowadays. And they do it. Just look at how many new servers opened in the past 1 month. Those so called "admins" want easy money, they copy somebody's files and then say "Hey, look! I made an awesome server, join it!" (No, I'm not talking about GGShaiya in this case)

~ Sorry for my typos. English isn't my mother language either.
Couldn't have said it better! People who criticize on every advertisement, should take note from here.

God bless you Agony.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
episode 4.5, pserver