Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Old (Classic)

Discussion on Shaiya Old (Classic) within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/25/2016, 17:06   #76

elite*gold: 0
Ok then i will tell you IP Adresses And block them , deal ?
Old 02/01/2016, 00:42   #77

I suggest people check their computers as I was wondering why my anti-virus programs kept shutting down on me. Then I found this on the file.

Date/Time: 1/31/2016, 3:04:08 PM

Access to file D:\Shaiya Old\Shaiya Old\ Run.exe Containing the virus TR/Crypt.xpack.get was blocked.

It should be informed that there is latency stage for Trojan horse to put vicious files in place. Some victims would run into the following troubles upon its detection only because of the weak protection:

Hard drive goes from having 300GB of space to 20GB after TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen alert warning.
Computer would freeze and it is increasing in frequency.
A bunch of programs install without neither permission nor knowledge on the target machine.
Additional and unfamiliar processes can be found to run in the background.

How Dangerous Is TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen?

As a Trojan horse, TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen is capable of loading keylogger and making backdoor to upload collected information to remote server and download new orders. The moment when the Trojan horse gets on a computer, drivers concerning security defense and startup configuration are numerated and overwritten with its vicious code so that its running stream will be injected into the background processes. As a consequence:

The affected machine runs orders directly from TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen.
The full play by installed anti-virus program is hindered.
Some service will not be re-enabled and thus error message pops up.

Almost appears that someone that would distribute this server would be trying to make it so they can use players computers to DDOS other servers.

I would suggest that players or anyone with this server downloaded on their computer watch whats happening with their system.

After all, you don't want to help some nub DDOS someone elses server! Do ya??
Old 02/01/2016, 13:58   #78

Nothing to say JBear xD !! Please Shaiya Developers explain this guy what encrypt means . about Run.exe we decided not to use but left in folder . it does nothing.

Elitepvpers Moderators , Please take a look for JBear feedbacks , replies . Thank you.
Old 02/01/2016, 14:10   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaOld View Post
Nothing to say JBear xD !! Please Shaiya Developers explain this guy what encrypt means . about Run.exe we decided not to use but left in folder . it does nothing.

Elitepvpers Moderators , Please take a look for JBear feedbacks , replies . Thank you.
Encrypt doesn't mean it is always safe it may contain virus at times, other sorts of attacks. As he explained before you are asking developers to explain.
Old 02/01/2016, 18:19   #80

Seems sketchy oO
Old 02/01/2016, 19:16   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaOld View Post
Funny to hear from you since your account has been banned long time ago , Were not using any tool , it was just for tests and left in folder , bypass you mean just pressing on game.exe ? Because tool was unactivated , * he says that because his account has been banned guys
#bump

K so you say that the tool was unactivated. Something that launches DoS in your system when you press on game.exe. SO it is not deactivated. In fact it makes sense now that I have received a virus warning. You wouldn't want anyone to know that you are doing this.

And no. I still haven't been banned lol. Keep trying to discredit people and that's just a fail.

Personally I really hope that the mods look at my posts here on your server. I think that if you really are loading **** into your files. You should be dealt with accordingly.

The last thing we need is someone trying to work up a way to mess with other established servers here on EPvP.

After all. All I did was post my finding, and suggest that people really check their systems after using your server!
Old 02/01/2016, 19:38   #82

bear you missunderstood. If you encrypt a file your anti virus will assign your game.exe automatically as a virus . But it isnt. He do it because he cant read the codes from your game.exe.
Old 02/01/2016, 19:57   #83

Twilight , so please go ahead with not encryped game.exe . Ive used molebox and themida . It will cause your anti virus to pop up , so yeah i dont mange to use your computer for anything . Ty
Old 02/03/2016, 03:05   #84

They are called false positive, you can all extract the server client, run different antivirus and see if they got other virus on them, or just delete the game.exe and use a different one, ain't that hard to change the IP, since themida is shown on most antivirus as one it's the main problem of encrypting files to protect their integrity..
Old 02/14/2016, 21:34   #85

bump
Old 02/21/2016, 08:22   #86

Bump
Closed Thread

Tags
shaiya