Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Official Shaiya Raven Ep6 Thread

Discussion on Official Shaiya Raven Ep6 Thread within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 03/04/2015, 22:28   #46

elite*gold: 0
Old 03/04/2015, 23:49   #47

Old 03/06/2015, 15:38   #48

@Scrayz

Hello,

You are right. I´m kinda newbe as an ADM, but everyone has to start. You will not be born as an ADM of Shaiya
About that issue with your account im truely sorry, but i would suggest you not to share your account if you want to prevent things like that.

Regards,
[ADM]Creed
Old 03/06/2015, 15:47   #49

@Creed
I said it's not bad, that u're a newbie in this scene. I just meant u've to learn a bit.

And so.. it's my fault that someone is able to change account passwords and delete toons?
Well.. now u wanna tell me that i shared my account with ppl?.. I'm not stupid u know that. Seems like it's just an excuse of u.

And anyway.. This wasn't the main point of my comment. U know i wont play there anymore and so i don't care about my account at all.
Old 03/06/2015, 17:46   #50

This Server is horrible, staff is dysfunctional, they do nothing about the great imbalance between factions, they don't care unless money is being thrown at them, Lights are continuously getting outnumbered and they STILL fc donators to fury faction simply because they're donators. I Suggest anyone thinking to join this server, Don't waste ur time unless u going fury and want to get kills from lights feeding 24/7, give it 2 weeks + and server will be completely dead like it was before they did the server wipe. I Don't get why you people don't ever learn your lesson from before you wiped the server Jesus, to Add on, the One gm they got [GM]Helios is the weakest gm ever, gets bullied by the donators and doesn't do anything, but if it's a normal player who doesn't donate he's quick to jail them, and argue with them. Honestly if Staff at least had a Brain this server could of been something amazing, but sadly these money hungry staff are useless.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/08/2015, 17:30   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dia- View Post
This Server is horrible, staff is dysfunctional, they do nothing about the great imbalance between factions, they don't care unless money is being thrown at them, Lights are continuously getting outnumbered and they STILL fc donators to fury faction simply because they're donators. I Suggest anyone thinking to join this server, Don't waste ur time unless u going fury and want to get kills from lights feeding 24/7, give it 2 weeks + and server will be completely dead like it was before they did the server wipe. I Don't get why you people don't ever learn your lesson from before you wiped the server Jesus, to Add on, the One gm they got [GM]Helios is the weakest gm ever, gets bullied by the donators and doesn't do anything, but if it's a normal player who doesn't donate he's quick to jail them, and argue with them. Honestly if Staff at least had a Brain this server could of been something amazing, but sadly these money hungry staff are useless.
We had a full raid of pvp for quite a while today and in general it was pretty balanced. Also please note that these things take time so I'd like to suggest before you go running your mouth and bashing staff, you have some patience while the issue of faction imbalance is resolved.

Thanks.