Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Shaiya

Discussion on League of Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League of Shaiya

All join League of Shaiya, its the best out there with Bosses dropping letters that u can use for GM link or Reroll and 1 level for each 200K kills. the kill rate is at x100 for it goes very fast. 90% free item mall and a u need to get elite sets are points from voting. PL3 gives 50+ stats to all and max lapis is 10 that gives 100 stat. Come check it out, you u wont regret it.
Old 09/01/2014, 22:52   #2

Is this a advertising post? Cause I see no website link, nothing here screams "Join My server, here is all the details to it."

Just wondering. o_O
Old 09/01/2014, 23:39   #3

Quote:
All join League of Shaiya, its the best out there with Bosses dropping letters that u can use for GM link or Reroll and 1 level for each 200K kills. the kill rate is at x100 for it goes very fast. 90% free item mall and a u need to get elite sets are points from voting. PL3 gives 50+ stats to all and max lapis is 10 that gives 100 stat. Come check it out, you u wont regret it.
Before you advertising your server here, read the rules perfectly.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread