Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New] Shaiya 420 Reborn PvP/PvE Server

Discussion on [New] Shaiya 420 Reborn PvP/PvE Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/21/2014, 12:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by freak0adam View Post
Server seems cool - the only thing I hate so far is the nosses! I was excited to see a server with active 15 pvp. Its not what I was hoping for...sadly. I like the fact that only 5s r linkable but yeah nosses make it too OP imo. Ppl gotta start somewhere to farm dp. 15 zone okay lets go for it. So I went there with basically empty gears cuz yeah I guess every person has to start like this...farming dp is easy breezy. ..until I got 1 skilled for over 5k in 15 zone. Not to mention on full rec orc. Lol. So id really like to see 15zone more OS like - without KO and other nosses - im sure a lot ppl agree that nosses simply ruin the game.
+1, Well said dude.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2014, 13:34   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak0adam View Post
Server seems cool - the only thing I hate so far is the nosses! I was excited to see a server with active 15 pvp. Its not what I was hoping for...sadly. I like the fact that only 5s r linkable but yeah nosses make it too OP imo. Ppl gotta start somewhere to farm dp. 15 zone okay lets go for it. So I went there with basically empty gears cuz yeah I guess every person has to start like this...farming dp is easy breezy. ..until I got 1 skilled for over 5k in 15 zone. Not to mention on full rec orc. Lol. So id really like to see 15zone more OS like - without KO and other nosses - im sure a lot ppl agree that nosses simply ruin the game.

Sorry to say dude but nosses are not the problem.

it is the lvl 2 accessories lapises which are 29 stats each and you can link up to 4 per accs which means 1 acc gives 121 stat and if you got all 5 accs = > 605 stats

This is OP if you consider that lvl 5 are the max lapis on gear which is 2 slotted ( so max stat on gear => 40 )

The only nosses to remove would be Sharp shooter , concentration and blackart since it screws up everything related to dex ans wis..
Old 01/21/2014, 14:13   #33

well i did not know about acc. lapis tbh i logged off as soon as I dropped KO[after i was slaughtered]. + now with the knowledge of the OP accs and acc lapis - i guess i have nothing to regret. + yes Sharp Shooter/Concentration/Blackart in 15 r as bad as KO.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2014, 17:37   #34

thanks for ur opinion guys . is beta server so with ur feedback ADM can work to make server better and better !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2014, 18:37   #35

of course. well after some changes r made [ if they r made] ill definitely give it another shot. as for now - not feeling like feeding opposite faction. lucky r those who started right after server was launched. i must say im a little bit dissapointed - cuz ADM is very well known player / pvper - so i was expecting something totally different. I feel like Shaiya community is getting smaller day by day because 1. OS is way too expensive for some ppl 2. privs mostly r either too OP [ cosmic lapises + noss + cosmic stats on gears] or too much customized and i really dont like those.

Anyways hope to see you soon again. GL. :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2014, 19:38   #36

Hi how are u pal,the thing is exactly thats why i joined as ADM debuffs/Conc/KO/black noss should be removed and it will be for sure,its just open beta but we are going right way so we will get there,Thanks for your opinion !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2014, 19:54   #37

ok id appreciate if u let us know when these craps get removed. ill be happy to join back the server then.

also would be nice if u fixed these accs and acc lapis for that zone to make at least one zone real Shaiya.
Old 01/21/2014, 23:04   #38

you should really focus on accs lvl 2 tho....
Old 01/22/2014, 03:02   #39

Hello !
Just a little bump from me and a "review" .
I have been playing for about 5 days now , the server is decently populated for being up for just a couple of days but definitely needs more players .
The updates are being done sometimes every day , they listen to the suggestion .
Most things I told them to change or add have been done,which is good meaning that they listen and want to improve !
Farming the Donation Points is pretty easy , most of the time there is PVP going on in 15 aswell .
I have noticed one thing in the last 2 days , which I hope has a good reason for , and that is that we lack Communication with ADM , haven't seen 420 being in game or anything , It can feel empty sometimes and that is why we need them to be around inform us in a way I guess .
Can't say that the server is perfect because that wouldn't be a Review than , but giving it a chance and helping to improve the quality of the server is a thing to do here .
Hopefully there are more usefull updates for us in the future so we can enjoy what we like on the Shaiya servers

There are still applications for GSs aswell so if you feel like helping out even more go ahead and apply !

So come join , give it a chance stay at least for a while and we'll meet there , have fun !

~ just a SS of DP ( possible to make in 1-2 days ) :
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/22/2014, 06:39   #40

My review of server....

I loved how everything was farm able or well the donation points and you buy what u want on the website but i really do gotta say it is VERY VERY unfriendly community i played 2 days....i was yelled out told to shut up told i had no fking clue on the anything just for asking a simple question and kinda whinging about the horrible lag that was happening....out of the mayb 15? or so players online only 3 were helpful and respectful and that was the GS and 2 of his buddys i think....when the GS is not online the rest of the community is either putting newbies down or dual factioning and hunting unlinked/ungeared newbies trying to farm in the only zone they can to get stronger 15 & 30......sad but true this server is awesome in how it was made....but not a nice server community.
Old 01/22/2014, 08:55   #41

well about comunity we cant do so many things because with peoples is hard to work . Anyway me personaly invited all players with who I played on other servers and I dont need to make atention if others are nice or not.I just farm ... link...kill or die. Invite few more friends here and u will start to like playing on this server.

Greets.
Martianul
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2014, 09:25   #42

And i know u marti from other servers and you have always been nice, trust me its not u
Old 01/22/2014, 22:45   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirittina View Post
And i know u marti from other servers and you have always been nice, trust me its not u
is me ! but i play dark now :P why u say is not me?:O

ON TOPIC : Join on this server ! need more players for 15 and 30 pvp ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2014, 23:44   #44

Hi Folks !

What we have done?

*Removed Ko Nos/Conc/Black Art/Sharp Shoot/Chocholates
*Added back DP Drop rate
*Fixed 1-15 Defense Altars.
*Increase Power of KI Bosses
*Increase Power of Ki Golems
*Added Perfect Linking hammer 50k In Item Mall.
*Banned first Stat padder (Ban Hammer Power)
*Increased 1-15 Altar Power.
*Fixed GRB For 80's

Best Regradz
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/23/2014, 09:33   #45

Any plans to take care of these op accessory lapis in 15/30? If u do regular accessory lapis in 15/30 then would be perfect.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread