Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya War of Legions

Discussion on Shaiya War of Legions within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya War of Legions

Our new private server is open in 1 day. Here i give you the server info to take a look. Please comment if something must be added.Please don't be bad with me cause it's my first year like a DEV.

- 100% Free Server
- Free GM Reroll for All
- Custom Gears
- Custom Weapon's Effects
- Custom PvP Ranks
- New PvP System Reward
- Kill Count x200
- Active and helpful staff wich can support you 24/7
- Balanced Classes
- Big PvP experience, you can be ready to PvP in less than 30 min.

Thank you all for reading.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2013, 18:41   #2

Are you kiddin me Anos ?? Another server? Really?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2013, 18:50   #3

Really how sad, really using the legions name then putting war on it together it looks horrible with saying that the server i created is yours ha, really you won't ever have a server as i had back then good luck with that anos.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/14/2013, 18:56   #4

Really, I don't want to copy any private server, i just choosed this name cause on this server there will be a war between legions.
Old 11/14/2013, 19:07   #5

I'm gonna try it when it gets open, it looks pretty good. Waiting for play
Old 11/14/2013, 19:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]Corleone View Post
Really, I don't want to copy any private server, i just choosed this name cause on this server there will be a war between legions.
Well thanks for admitting that your anos, since you never denied it at least you are not lying about that your not anos.
Old 11/14/2013, 19:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360 View Post
Well thanks for admitting that your anos, since you never denied it at least you are not lying about that your not anos.
Well to be sincerly, i don't know what or who is "anos" that's the cause that i didn't paid attention. If you wish to tell me what is it.
Old 11/14/2013, 20:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Dev]Corleone View Post
Dude who you think you copy here?

You copy your self lol
from BoA, to KoA, from War of legent to war of Legion???????

This is the 1000000000000 Server you Open?
I mean you are not sick of ******* people around coz they donate and u run away with theri money and close the server or leave it to DIE?

But yeah, good work man, you find your foools kids who prefer to spend theri money on your serrver instant to buy food at school or what they supposed to do with those $

Srrly, JUST leave Epvpers alone! or atlast add 1 **** blacklink if you advertezing here
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2013, 20:53   #9

another ep5+?
Old 11/14/2013, 20:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ADM]SpyRow View Post
Dude who you think you copy here?

You copy your self lol
from BoA, to KoA, from War of legent to war of Legion???????

This is the 1000000000000 Server you Open?
I mean you are not sick of ******* people around coz they donate and u run away with theri money and close the server or leave it to DIE?

But yeah, good work man, you find your foools kids who prefer to spend theri money on your serrver instant to buy food at school or what they supposed to do with those $

Srrly, JUST leave Epvpers alone! or atlast add 1 **** blacklink if you advertezing here

First of all, i'm new developer here, i'm not the one from BoA,KoA or any other server.
And second, wich prob you have if i open my own server up, and to let you know, im opening this server with the money from my pocket, im not here to making money and run whith "a lot of money", i'm trying to have some fun, juts cause i like to play shaiya.

And last, please check, cause we already have backlink to epvp for Advertise our server.
Old 11/14/2013, 21:07   #11

elite*gold: 112
From waht i see the website and the information and etc this is not anos server but is kinda a copy but whatever you call it lol . This is the guy who use shaiya divine name in the advertisement forum which got closed by the moderator lol now he changed the name

PS: stop making these dumbass servers that aint going to last for long, the more server there is the population will spread out. Im nt tryna say you cant make one but dont close it after 2 weeks if you do that your the one whos killing this community man
Old 11/14/2013, 21:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jzeferino View Post
another ep5+?
Yep ^^ as you can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPMO View Post
From waht i see the website and the information and etc this is not anos server but is kinda a copy but whatever you call it lol . This is the guy who use shaiya divine name in the advertisement forum which got closed by the moderator lol now he changed the name

PS: stop making these dumbass servers that aint going to last for long, the more server there is the population will spread out. Im nt tryna say you cant make one but dont close it after 2 weeks if you do that your the one whos killing this community man
Hmm lol, as already i told im not "anos" and i'm not "the guys who use shaiya divine" i didn't any post while today on elitepvpers. Im you'll see that this server gonna keep it up, not an 1 month server, and i'm not trying to "kill this community", i'm just trying to release my server, to have fun here, like i told i not need money, cause i can pay this server from my pocket and i'm gonna keep it UP.
Old 11/15/2013, 01:16   #13

Suggestions:

Kill count x200 way over the top for a lot of players taste i think
And Free Everything gets boring

Sincerely [GM]Sinister
Old 11/15/2013, 07:34   #14

That is Anos' style
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/15/2013, 10:05   #15

In addition too all posts: too many new servers will kill the Shaiya Community, which is losing more and more people.

Tags
game, private server, shaiya, war of legions