Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Astral Shaiya

Discussion on Astral Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 11/11/2013, 03:23   #16

elite*gold: 0
Found it Donater Oriented and If you don't Donate you'll be a mass love of Def and Stats
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2013, 04:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM]Sinister View Post
Found it Donater Oriented and If you don't Donate you'll be a mass love of Def and Stats
Actually Sinister, if you check our PvP Rankings, you'll see that plenty of non-donators populate the ranks of our list. In fact, our top PvPer is not a donator.

To further illustrate this point, after doing some research, it appears that our donators in the top 15 of our PvP Ranks in fact have the most Deaths on Astral Shaiya, rather than kills. Interesting

- [OWNER-天體]Seraphim
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/11/2013, 12:26   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linebacker59Z View Post
Actually Sinister, if you check our PvP Rankings, you'll see that plenty of non-donators populate the ranks of our list. In fact, our top PvPer is not a donator.

To further illustrate this point, after doing some research, it appears that our donators in the top 15 of our PvP Ranks in fact have the most Deaths on Astral Shaiya, rather than kills. Interesting

- [OWNER-天體]Seraphim

So the Donators Suck at PvP o.O not a surprising fact a lot of servers show that those who donate are actually worse maxed then those who don't due to lack of experience of using there toons ^_^, Still Server is Very Donater Friendly With Donater Exclusive items and such.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2013, 19:53   #19

Well with donating.

If you donate for gears. you can get Tier 1. Basic drops on the server you can just donate for.
If you get Tier2. Donating just makes it faster to Get the gears you would have to farm bosses for. If you take a raid to map 76 you will find bosses all over that drop T2 gear. Most of these bosses will respawn after a few minutes.

So by donating for gear, you are simply getting the gear faster then spending a day farming.

The custom gear you can buy. It's amazing that they have the same stats as all the T2 gear that drop all over the place. The big difference is the being able to have gear with a unique look that no one else on the server has

Just because there are some pictures of custom gear on the forum. This doesn't mean that is the only look. Pick your colors pick your gear and enjoy!

Besides, donator or not it all comes down to linking!
Old 11/12/2013, 01:48   #20

Quote:
So the Donators Suck at PvP o.O not a surprising fact a lot of servers show that those who donate are actually worse maxed then those who don't due to lack of experience of using there toons ^_^, Still Server is Very Donater Friendly With Donater Exclusive items and such.
I see the thought process behind your first impression Sini. However, what you must realize about Astral Shaiya is that while there are only two donator exclusive items (Astral Accessories/Astral Capes), the stat difference is negligible, and as indicated by my previous comment regardless of skill, appear to have little advantage in PvP.

To summarize, many servers have gear/items exclusive to donators that make being a regular player unfair, as you implied in your first comment. Here at Astral, as Shadow so aptly put it, donating simply saves you time farming.

If you have any more questions/comments about the donation items, by all means feel free to ask a staff member in game, or any other players, and they'll tell you exactly how things go at Astral Shaiya. Enjoy!

- [OWNER-天體]Seraphim
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2013, 03:36   #21

Love the server, keep up the good work Seraphim....I joined two days ago and have played everyday. I will donate to this site as soon as I can just to support.
Drayden
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2013, 05:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by elevatedblue View Post
Love the server, keep up the good work Seraphim....I joined two days ago and have played everyday. I will donate to this site as soon as I can just to support.
Drayden
I'm happy that you are enjoying your Astral Experience. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make things better for our Astral Players.
As for the offer to donate, I appreciate it. All of our donations go directly back towards the development and acceleration of the Astral Universe.

- [OWNER-天體]Seraphim
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2013, 15:33   #23

Sorry Teddy your out of line. You have your own server how about you go and focus on it.

This is about letting players make their own mind.
Regardless we are also offering TeamSpeak3

The info is on the forums

Enjoy

Quote:

No one forces players to donated.

And there is only 2 things that donators get better accessories and a cape.
If your looking at custom gears with other sets the stats are the same.

Before judging a server get your facts right
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/13/2013, 21:58   #24

Players will be happy with fury. There a lot of players already on willing to help answer questions that new players have. Some of fury have dropped what they are doing to jump in and help. It might not be for long. But it is long enough to get you going on the right track. This is still a newer server. So not everyone is set up on the best gear.

This would be a great time for new players because they would be somewhat even with most of the other players.
Old 11/13/2013, 22:28   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrux View Post
^
Thank you. I think, i find a person which understands me.

How often must i say it....
This section is for advertising and question and not for "flame the staff of the server about there doing and all other things". If you want to ask them this teddy, do it per PM and not in there thread.
I say it now one more time. Please stop spamming and flamming in the advertising section. If you don't stop with that, everyone that makes a spam or flame post will be warned with an infraction.

well il be damned how fast people forget about the real devs thet helped this sections(Teddy).and autrux ewery 1 is alowed to say his opinion on a server im sorry for my bad english i did not use it in a wile .we alwredy lost alot of devs cause of noob mods(lph,proof,abrasive,etc the list is 2 big to be enumerated here).I dont say your not doing well your job but this is a free forum so i dont see why would you warn teddy or any 1 else whit an infraction.Just cause hi says his own opinion?If u realy wanna do a good ting why dont u close the post after server owner makes his advertising ?or do we need to read only good tings about a pserver or what ?
Old 11/13/2013, 22:50   #26

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astein View Post
Sorry Teddy your out of line. You have your own server how about you go and focus on it.
nothing more to say? proofs im completly right, thanks alot man
yet if u would have any clue u would know that i closed my server due various reasons ( not going into details here)

well anyway have a good one as long as it lasts yet i promise it wont be long as the admins have not even close to the right amount of knowledge an developper should have. Yet i dont even consider myself as an developper with enough knowledge since there is actually close to none.
Old 11/13/2013, 23:17   #27

OK teddy Iv have asked for your post to be removed. You don't know nothing about this server and from what i see you have nothing to gain here but starting trouble. Its best if you leave this post alone and deal with your own issues. If you have a problem with members or staff on Astral Shaiya you might want to take it to PM's, Skype not in this thread. So once more stop the drama and let it be...

( Anti-DTDOD ) has been placed by ME...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/14/2013, 05:44   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astein View Post

This is about letting players make their own mind.
Regardless we are also offering TeamSpeak3

The info is on the forums

Enjoy

No one forces players to donated.

And there is only 2 things that donators get better accessories and a cape.
If your looking at custom gears with other sets the stats are the same.

Before judging a server get your facts right

I have and Seen personally your donator accessorizes with a crazy amount of Def and Resit added to each 1 acc's when Non-Dontor Acc's Get nun at all.

Thank You ^_^
Old 11/14/2013, 06:52   #29

Well with people talking about acc. I have to say that they have Not seen any of the new changes.

Non Donator acc has +25 def/res where the Donator acc has +50 def/res.

as you can see by the kdr on the pvp list. Some of the players with NO donator acc/cape are the highest ranking. They get this rank simply by enjoying the game.

The only people that complain about the donator acc are the people that simply want rank without working for it. Or Gm/Admin from other servers.

Then include the fact that this server has the most active admin/gm staff I have ever seen.
Old 11/14/2013, 14:29   #30

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by zokylove View Post
well il be damned how fast people forget about the real devs thet helped this sections(Teddy).and autrux ewery 1 is alowed to say his opinion on a server im sorry for my bad english i did not use it in a wile .we alwredy lost alot of devs cause of noob mods(lph,proof,abrasive,etc the list is 2 big to be enumerated here).I dont say your not doing well your job but this is a free forum so i dont see why would you warn teddy or any 1 else whit an infraction.Just cause hi says his own opinion?If u realy wanna do a good ting why dont u close the post after server owner makes his advertising ?or do we need to read only good tings about a pserver or what ?
Yea, your right. All users are allowed to write also bad things about the server. But that what the most users post is only spam or insult and not a comment about the server.

And now, please stop spamming this thread with comments which should not be here.
If you have other question, which have nothing to do with the server, discuss them per pm.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
astral shaiya, good shaiya server, new shaiya server, shaiya, shaiya pserver