Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Shaiya - Free PvP Server

Discussion on Free Shaiya - Free PvP Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/13/2013, 12:33   #31

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
Hope pandas are welcome.
I was just wondering how you can be human, panda and tiger at the same time. Care to answer ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/13/2013, 12:54   #32

elite*gold: 600
The Black Market: 200/0/0
Hello , well ill try answer everything
Yes the 1.16 set is free :3
Well , when we mean everything is free ,that mean's that u don't need any donations to get uber , there's special sets [ only different colors but same stats ] that cost 30k dp , special lapis x5 [ 50k dp ] & also gm acc rr's and acc lapis VII that cost 5 and 6 k.
For sure pandas are welcome :3
Well Ill try talk with Alex [ server owner] to try fix the torrent thing, but if u guys got any problem just add me on skype : fierceshaiyer and I can send u the main files u need to play.
That thing about unfair its a good question, I'm not sure , but I think u gain points without kill the target , at least already happened to me :3
You're making good by giving it a try , u wont get disappointed :3
About gm 's , there's not many gm's in server , that why we hadn't that on website, but I can tell u the main gm's and side , AlcooliK ,Arksan Dracula,Kol,and Alex. AlcooliK is playing in light but he have a dark gm account, Dracula and Kol are same person and lighties , Arksan his a darkie Gm , and to end there's Alex wich also have 2 account's but its rare to seem him in dark acc :3
Well theres not much things too drop ^^ Boowerland pots in map1 , nosse's at dd1 , lv11 lapis 5% at KI mobs & DD1/Jungles bosses [Ales,secreta,denta,lumem] drop letters at 20% chance

Join free shaiya , the best ever made server.

Cheers , Dengaz
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2013, 14:19   #33

Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
I'm curious about something @ "1 kill = 5 point item mall (if it not you who kill the target you wont get point)". Isn't that a little unfair for the oracles/priests?
in case he is using the dp for kills trigger from cronus this can be exploited by doing duells as this is based just on killing an enemy no matter if it is in pvp or duell. If he uses the propper script then everyone gets the kill no matte if he made the kill or not.
lets see if the admin got actually brain in his head or is just using stuff provided in epvpers without propper reading reading.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2013, 17:51   #34

elite*gold: 0
About the torrent, it on server, the torrent run 24/24 in server.

tryed with battle / duel, dosen't work.
Old 12/13/2013, 18:32   #35

Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by JujiPoli View Post
tryed with battle / duel, dosen't work.
thanks for proving that you have no clue what you use on ur server.
great admin!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2013, 20:13   #36

Received Thanks: 1,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
I was just wondering how you can be human, panda and tiger at the same time. Care to answer ?
So the answer is.. With photoshop.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2013, 20:45   #37

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
There ain't a drop-list to begin with. I hope it gets added.
Old 12/14/2013, 02:48   #38

Hello JujiPoli
Would I like to say increase drop rate of lv 11 lapis?
And any one explain how defender have 15K attack?
I want to know how to link lapis for 15K melee attack.
Old 12/14/2013, 07:03   #39

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 1,844
I joined this server, and guess what? IT'S FREAKIN FUN! Join us for more freaking funn!
Edit - I don't like the loading screen's.
It's like you picked out some random christmas pics from google. Please change them and make it look sexy o.o.
The pic from ur website is from google, I just typed merry christmas and the first image i see is that.. o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2013, 14:29   #40

elite*gold: 600
The Black Market: 200/0/0
Happy , that your liking MidZero , sooyuung in mine opinion I would keep it 5% , it gives new players a little farm target , u can get uber in 2-3 days , to get 15k+ atk u should be full str+special lapis :3
Old 12/14/2013, 17:08   #41

Lv 11 lapis is 5% drop rate and it will stay, take the time to farm it, linking is 100% so.. you won't brock it; if you know how to link for get enough attack, yes you can have much attack.
Old 12/14/2013, 21:13   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengaz View Post
Happy , that your liking MidZero , sooyuung in mine opinion I would keep it 5% , it gives new players a little farm target , u can get uber in 2-3 days , to get 15k+ atk u should be full str+special lapis :3
Hellow.
In 2~3 days can be uber?
No.
Guys they saying this server is free.
But No!!!!!!!!!!!
This nub stuffs lie you.
No active forum. No DDos protected,
Farming lv 11 lapis is so hard.
I made BP
My BP have 8K Def, 11K magic attack.
But ubers hit me 15K DMG, My DMG 8K only and I always fast die.
(Im not nub. Only bad balance)
100% Over stat and this server got HP Bug too.
Cann't see HP.
Don't belive this server is almost free.
If you don't link special lapis you can't do anything. Only die.
And I think to get special lapis, you must donate or playing pvp 30days more with enjoying die.
I suprised for outside is white, but inside is black.
Please stop saying almost free server.
Change fking name as Donate Shaiya.
I hope you guys know well about this lie server before download.

I am sure 100%, at this server, newbies are only food of ubers or donators.
I suggest if you want P-Server, find other server.
Here are other servers.

Good Server
1. Throne Shaiya (Active forum, nice stat balance, pvp kills reward)
2. Shaiya Olympus(Same like OS, long-history 3 years up)
3. Ice of Glory

Bad Server
1. Free Shaiya
(* No DDos Protection, Anybody don't know when server down.
* It's really hard to be uber)
2. League Of Shaiya.
(Stupid [ADM]Dan don't know how to change server. And shaiya nub. Same with FS, All 70lv ppl is food for 85 lv ppl at there server too.)

I don't know about other servers.
Hope my post will help you.
And hey ADM. If you want make server, do well. Don't make players be crazy and got mad. And Stop to lie ppl.

PS: Isa. I think you alos same think like me. or PM. (Aimee)
Old 12/15/2013, 10:03   #43

You are saying it's hard to get maxed on here, but oh well this is my second day on the server and I'm already maxed.

The forum isn't active, but after all we're here to PvP, not to waste our time on forums. It's true that I've been on the server for only two days, but so far we didn't experience any DDoS problems. Farming lv11 lapises took me 2 hours in total to max my set. It's true the server has extremely high stats and I don't like most of the stuff on it, but we've got permanent raid vs raid PvP (Honestly I couldn't care about anything else).
So far each time I join a raid I/or my team get the leadership and we are doing pretty fine in game, even if we're new there.
So with all my respect Aimee, I don't see why you'd say it's not easy for the new players.
Old 12/15/2013, 11:04   #44

Quote:
You are saying it's hard to get maxed on here, but oh well this is my second day on the server and I'm already maxed.

The forum isn't active, but after all we're here to PvP, not to waste our time on forums. It's true that I've been on the server for only two days, but so far we didn't experience any DDoS problems. Farming lv11 lapises took me 2 hours in total to max my set. It's true the server has extremely high stats and I don't like most of the stuff on it, but we've got permanent raid vs raid PvP (Honestly I couldn't care about anything else).
So far each time I join a raid I/or my team get the leadership and we are doing pretty fine in game, even if we're new there.
So with all my respect Aimee, I don't see why you'd say it's not easy for the new players.
Agony stop lie about farming, You got everything from GM. Nubs like us must farm and work hard for our stuff or donate while some players like YOU get all the good stuff for free
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2013, 11:27   #45

Excuse me? It's true that I have friends in nearly all Shaiya Staff Teams, but coming on here and accusing me like that without even knowing me is a little bit wrong, don't you think?
I don't know the GM's on this server though, I'm only close to [GS]Lisa.. Rest are a little bit "Minospikinglish" so I don't see why would I bother with them.
You don't know me, yet you blame me. You don't know my personality, yet you blame me. You don't know how I act, yet you blame me. So.. Why exactly are you blaming me?
If you got some kind of proof against me - Then please feel free to share it with all of us, i'm looking forward to it.

And if you don't (Which I am 100% sure about) - Don't even bother replying. Still, thank you for accusing me, I like the attention. Have a nice day.
Closed Thread