Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Relic of Universal // Full PvP

Discussion on Relic of Universal // Full PvP within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 06/15/2013, 09:47   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fender1951 View Post
servers closed.

stop lying idiot you edit text pressing F12 key
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU 60 Rogue w/ SL Relic Dagger, full Raid gear, full tank gear, over 1600 plat, more
04/14/2013 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling a fantastic female rogue (Eth) on the EU shards. She is in full raid gear with BIS Relic Dagger (Has 3 pieces of Desolate gear and can purchase 2 more). She also has a set of raid tanking gear. Plus, she has 2 source machines (1 for dps and 1 for tanking) and they are fully equipped with BiS planar essences. Rogue Attack Power can go over 3000 easily. Rogue has over 1600 plat and is a Master Outfitter, Foragaer, and Butcher. She has many factions maxed incuding Tovan Hunters...
WTS 50 Rogue (US) w/ Full HK Relic Gear, 2 HK Relic Weapons, 11k Plat, PvP Rank 40
04/30/2012 - Rift Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling an amazing Rogue account on the Defiant side (US Shards). She is full HK Relic gear including 2 Akylios Weapons (Undertow Rifle and Soliton Blade). She also is PvP Rank 40 with full Nihilist gear and sourcestone. Rogue is also master Apothecary, Runecrafter, and Outfitter. Making plat is easy and she has over 11k (Yes, 11,000 plat). Rogue also has full HK Tank set including 2 pieces that are HK Relic. She has over 76,000 Planar Attunement Points (Over 700 Levels!) All Dps trees...
Full HK Relic Defiant Cleric
01/31/2012 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, Starting to get bored with the game and wanna see if anyone is interested in buying my account with my fully HK geared cleric or if I should let the account die. Got a total I got 11 relics (Also got the Bane of Madness 2h which isnt equipped). And the char is also rank 8. Got full water healing machine, full death machine, got lessers for the new raid whenever it comes out. If you wanna learn more, or give a number on how much you wanna pay for the account please pm. Stats...
WTS Rift 50 US Rogue w/HK Weapon, Relic, Full tier 3, Rank 7, More...
11/11/2011 - Rift Trading - 6 Replies
I am selling a fantastic Guardian Rogue on the Atrophinus Shard. She is Hammerknell ready (Already has Hammerknell weapon) and also PvP Rank 7. She has full Dps and Tank gear as well as full PvP Rank 6 gear w/ Synergy Crystal (Now has 5 pieces of PvP 7 gear). Also, Rogues will be getting a big boost in the upcoming Patch 1.5, so grab this now before someone else. - Savage BeastCraver (Amazing Hammerknell Weapon) - The Weeping Edge (Still best Relic Weapon to date) - Full Tier 3 gear...
WTT Rank 8 full T3 with Relic sword Warrior
10/06/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to trade my rank 8 defiant full t3 relic 2 handed sword warrior with an equal rank 8 mage defiant eu. Pm pls