Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best New Shaiya Private Server

Discussion on Best New Shaiya Private Server within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/03/2013, 01:19   #16

elite*gold: 0
Dani i wont stay here to waste all my night with your sh*ts .... opinion of alot of ppl is to dont ever try to get your client .... and dont play there .... about u did and u glad of that i`m asking when someone will kick your *** and he will be so glad of that ... how you will feel after ... like how they was ... thanks to *** i`m out of developing .... i`m just for opinions and search for a good server to play but anyways good luck with yours and really yes u deleted me from skype like alot of your friends also ... much more i wont go to re-add you to find my ip with some website and going to DDoS me to ... !!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2013, 01:37   #17

How about YOU all grow up and take this to PM or skype?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/03/2013, 01:40   #18

dani u will never change u . i hope someone come to you and u learn what u did . sorry. but u learn nothing . answer these 3 question

1. do u have friends who isnt scared ?
2. you think really you are *** that u can do it without that u get something back one day?
3. are you really so poor that u need money of other ADM´s that u stop attack?

i can said you the answer.
1. the most of ur friends are scared that u can attack them
2. you think u are *** and can do everything
3. u arent poor. but u want have the players on ur server

and yeah its sad that u changed urself. i know you are young but u have a mind . or not? ur brain is there that u are thinking before u do anything. but i hope u will it get soon .
Old 04/03/2013, 01:57   #19

Sia, you should now stop.
Old 04/03/2013, 02:03   #20

I can see this server attracts the most "mature" people in the shaiya community....

Will not try
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/03/2013, 03:18   #21

This isn't a thread of what I have done to others .... this is semishaiya thread so plz add me on skype[cuban4ever11] if u want to said something about all I have done .... and for all the guys bashing my thread , u all know why I have done all this ... and for Andrew/Tyler/Nici > amazing friends be honest for 1 time in ur life I helped u all alot so there is not reason for u guys to be talking sh*t about me now ... and dont talk anymore about DDOS , because u all asked me , even send me on skype IP's to DDOS them ... [just don't make me get back on DDOS plz] .
Old 04/03/2013, 03:27   #22

How is it Dani I refuse to give you more RP for you and your little Girlfriend and suddenly I am getting SQL injection and Stresser attacks ?? Wanna explain this Also isnt this your IP

208.54.xx.***

IP removed as I am a Decent member of this community

Tbh you are nothing but a child coming to me for help ..I help you out to play my server and this is the Thanks

What a wonderful person you are!!!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/03/2013, 03:36   #23

♦ Yup ... as i see Dani here are some members who Like "Your Stoled Job" server how this comunity was before to tell about other people but much more on your release are people who will never agree your server released !

♦ Where is little Teddy to take a look of your server and not only that .... Teddy i wanna a reply and opinion and dont dare you to tell me on his server is his own job cuz not me and no one from here will belive that !

♦ And Dani wanna people to be honest with you and pm / add you on skype ? For what reason dude ... to take them down for them opinions on this comunity ? really for what we know e*pvp is a helping comunity ... go Learn What Means FREEDOM !

♦ We are free to exprim ourselfs not even only that ... we are free to choise what to do ... where to play ... where to spend our money and how to do it ! I respect Minxii and alot of people from this comunity for the great job made on here but you dude .... really you are on the last of my list to respect you !

♦ Alright i forgot to Quote you right before of this post ... you just said something like "This is SemiShaiya Release not of what i have done to others" .... then why SemiShaiya is released by you ?
You know people will never agree with your server you have fked people to much to let you really nice here to have your server like nothing has happen .... !
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2013, 03:42   #24

I don't care if u are free or not mate .. Just don't waste ur time ... bashing the thread wont change anything > (facepalm) !
Old 04/03/2013, 03:46   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Admin)Dani View Post
I don't care if u are free or not mate .. Just don't waste ur time ... bashing the thread wont change anything > (facepalm) !
♦ Waste my time with bashing your thread .... give me a break now we have time to do it cuz we have no good server to play for your fault then we will do the possible of you to dont have a good one neither
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2013, 03:53   #26

Una de las razones por la cual no entiendo este thread es...
-Porque escriben en ingles si basicamente es español?

-Porque promocionan el servidor en ingles si realmente el servidor es español?

-Porque quieren solucionar sus problemas personales mediante publicaciones dentro de un thread?

-Y si tal sea el caso que sea (ingles/español)[el servidor] deberian especificar dentro del thread de promocion del mismo

Ya que varios se estan quejando, la solucion seria dejar de jugar y no hacer mala fama de un servidor porque si, ya sea de una experiencia personal o de un grupo en general..

En caso de que las personas que se estan quejando de varios puntos fallidos del servidor, como por ejemplo, por cada kill de pvp, hay insultos, eso ya deberian saber que es normal de las personas de un servidor español..
Yo personalmente creo que los servidores no deberian abrirse antes de estar completamente arreglados y que sea una "zona segura" para los jugadores
Que sea un servidor completamente gratis, no significa que puedan maltratar a la gente.
Ultimamente esta generalizado el tema de crear servidores y salen cosas como esta..

-Porque quieren solucionar sus problemas personales mediante publicaciones dentro de un thread?

-Y si tal sea el caso que sea (ingles/español)[el servidor] deberian especificar dentro del thread de promocion del mismo

Ya que varios se estan quejando, la solucion seria dejar de jugar y no hacer mala fama de un servidor porque si, ya sea de una experiencia personal o de un grupo en general..

En caso de que las personas que se estan quejando de varios puntos fallidos del servidor, como por ejemplo, por cada kill de pvp, hay insultos, eso ya deberian saber que es normal de las personas de un servidor español..
Yo personalmente creo que los servidores no deberian abrirse antes de estar completamente arreglados y que sea una "zona segura" para los jugadores
Que sea un servidor completamente gratis, no significa que puedan maltratar a la gente.
Ultimamente esta generalizado el tema de crear servidores y salen cosas como esta..
Old 04/03/2013, 04:26   #27

You all push this dude from a side to another. WHY? He did what he did before that might be GONE!
and if you all act so lets call it *smart* why don't you make your own server and show something better than this one? hmmmm.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/03/2013, 04:27   #28

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.jimmy998 View Post

♦ Ok for what i have understand of the reply on ES .... You have posted 2 times the same thing .... and dont worry is not my personal problem posted on this Thread .... is my opinion about the server released .... i`m ok with the fact is ES ... but really people there dont respect the rules and they keep insulte each other .... and that dont finish there .... all the server is JOB STOLED made by real developers of this comunity wich that means the releaser is not allowed to credit himself .... anyways lets keep the topic on what is happen in game .... Server Over Power for 15 / 30 pvp however the DEV made the server as his pleasure but anyway ... The Release is made ENGLISH wich that means (Admin)Dani try to get more players .... if the server is ES not everyone will play because some of us dont understand it !

♦ Now the posting the position about Dani is the fact he is Server Guard or whatever Admin and really i dont care what he is there but he release Semi Shaiya ( what should be just ES server ) on elitepvpers and his position here is not so good he is member staff and he is not really an good guy not for must of us !

♦ Really personally i have no reason to blame all the server for that , is just fault of the Admin and some players that make this server to dont be playable i was trying to play but i cant cuz my spanish lang is not 100% done .... and if i get someone talking english there i`m gonna send him hugs and kisses ( lmao just kiddin ) but yeah this is the reality and is not our fault of this !
Old 04/03/2013, 05:50   #29

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Well, as people keep baiting in here included the server owner, I am closing this thread for good now, next time, avoid this and take it to private messages, we don't need to have this drama in here.
Thanks
12 Users
Closed Thread