Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Olympus

Discussion on Shaiya Olympus within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 12/10/2015, 13:40   #241

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCronus View Post
thery banned you becouse you acted like an ***. 3 or 4 gs's warned you way before it happend. but then again when did you lissen to anyone other then you?

this isnt first server you ever been banned from. howlong did it take last server? 1 week i think it was. kind of a normal thing for you this isnt it?
the *** here are your GMs for not knowing the rules with their easy ban click. And they dnt like to be told when they make mistakes or they are wrong.

Which server di I get ban on? FYI I hvnt played any servers for over 3yrs other than the last I left was SO

STOP being blinded and listened just to one side story. For once listen to normal players that makes your server go foward
Old 12/10/2015, 13:56   #242

you are not above the rules. you where warned for your mouth many many times. hate against the GM's isnt a new story

how about adding Preatch on the list? he was banned and you know that.when you him and coll tried another server. so you don't remeber that server? i don't have to bash them do i? in my own post? they have nothing to do about this ..

but you know what server it is i think..

so we have a gm that's too trigger happy with the ban button. BUT same time i have a GM that used the speed enchanter 1 time and so we ban ppl too much. realy that isnt following my thinking pattern.

if we ban them too easy, how come some are GM's now? they went from ban state to GM?

your so full of it and you showed this to many ppl now it's just time to move on or idk and realy idc.

at times it's ppl that regret what they did and other times it's some that never will. i'm 1 of them i never regret what i do. i think life is too short to talk and think about what i have done wrong..

i move on not back sorry i stand behind this decition becouse i know alot
Old 12/10/2015, 15:32   #243

That do prove my point that you are blinded to just one side and NEVER listen to common players which make your server go foward. No wonder there is so much dramas and hate when you , yourself instillate such acts and dramas and always on the defensive.
I never said I was above the rule but it was expected of the easy ban GM to ban me. Yea Im full of it but YOU are fuller and SO **** BLINDED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCronus View Post

your so full of it and you showed this to many ppl now it's just time to move on or idk and realy idc.

t
you are right you dont care andI maybe full of it but unlike others I tell you in your face when things are not right.
No you're not moving foward actually server is staying still or moving backward cause you keep losing playing over simple nonsenses
If such a post was made on your website for sure by now it would have been deleted and all who replied in favor getting ban by the easy ban clickers. But this is a public forum so promoting something then doing others is just full of BS
Old 12/10/2015, 18:14   #244

drama ? what drama? anyone started drama here is you, so what's your point? i don't lissen to you becouse you are so much better then anyone else?

where ever can you talk about gm or gs or what ever inside a game like there **** and still be playing there? your the drama maker not me. it's been good untill this happend. and a few others that's the ppl around you. they came back and it was drama not before so the point is i didnt lissen to you or the ppl around you so i made drama? no i didnt i didnt take it here. i didnt take it ingame, i defended you 1 time too don't forget that. you all talk about proff where is the so called proff i been handed to me? the gm's and team here don't do the rules you put up so there bad?lissen to your self..

i showed you ss from inside the game where you talked **** about ppl. not normal complains but harrasment and still your telling me i never lissen and i'm the ***? how is that possible?

i think 5 gs's of there own will told you to stop it. you didnt. then you went on me. and i showed you proff of what you did. but you never do anything wrong ever and never done ever.i do errors but i don't go attacking ppl becouse of what i do. again you didnt get your saying so you made this all alone. and you tell me we have drama? well we don't, your the one making drama so it showes. it was wrong of me to try and help you back with gear and **** becouse this is what we get back i even fc'ed you to help light. your way or no way. but what's new? it's my way or no way becouse i made it. i decide the rules not you. it's me me me me and only been me.always been me. i hade you in my staff and protected you untill well you know. i hade others too i protected untill well there not here. and now i have ppl i talk to every day about everything. only drama here is made by ppl that are so big on there self's they think they can do what they want. but this server ist big enough for the both of us. so i win.i always win, always have always will :-)
Old 12/10/2015, 21:00   #245

go on show how dramatic you and the staff has become and NO this NOT JUST BOUT ME its bout ALL others that YOU DO NOT listen to
ROFLMAO You always win? are you sure?
Old 12/10/2015, 21:24   #246

totaly sure:-)

i heard from so many ppl that know so much better.

ppl that ingame call ppl ***** and so on is the ppl i have to lissen too?

if you and the ppl you have around you that i don't lissen too are so good. why is that the same ppl players adding me to skype to report? that never happend to me exept a few times for some other ppl i also don't lissen too.

your a good player and you have good players with you. but that don't mean you are a good person all in all. you can effect a game. but your mouth and hard ideas you stand on is the problems that will make it hard to work with.

i will not name players, but it's been some that did the same, said the same and so on. but we actualy did good without your comming back too. if it was better with you? who know's how many day's did you get with full gear? 24 hours? untill your head got you banned? so what realy did you try to teach? that the ppl that should help the server attack the ame servers staff? becouse if that was it you made your point. if it was something else? sorry i didnt get it..

if i'm the bad guy here. how come i always get players calling me fair even ppl that i banned my self. why do i never get my own bashing forum post? how come this server lasted this long? have you any idea how many othr servers failed becouse of bad gm's and staff all in all?

if you want to hear who never lissen? you. why i hade to push you out. you where sure just becouse you played a deal here for some time you could go against me. you failed and now you try to tell this servers new staff you are something. your not. you are a good player, even a good developer and you have hudge ideas. but how you handle it is what's going to break you every time.

you even told me you could **** this server up. well i know you have files and stuff i know but you realy think i havent learned? if you started **** here becouse you can't handle your self isnt my problem. you came back and then you attacked ppl. who in there right mind think they can attack staff without consequences? if normal players report staff (just as when you where here) i look at it. but when pl attack staff or me oranything around this server my ears are cloed. i don't deal with haters and ppl like that.

but as a last thing. thanks for keeping this tread bumped. that's alot of help :-P
Old 12/26/2015, 01:51   #247

a litle nice bump :-) growing alot now. all december it's realy easy to farm. we have 200% easyer drop untill 4th of january. we have pvp every day now. easyer to get items . 5 years old server that just made a comback with fixing everything. dex works now (no bugg anymore) HP bugg gone as it's close to impossible to knock it. everything in working order and everything likable.

if you ever played a shaiya private server i guess you been here and we might have your old account protected.

all our accounts get auto protected when it's not played on for 6 month. why? we found out many use there same username and password on diffrent servers. not all servers are good with there protection and leek info. that's why we try what we can to protect everyones account.

all you have to do is send a ticket to us saying what you remeber about the account. character names, password you think you hade and stuff like that so we know we give it out to the right playewr and not 1 that just want a free good account.

thanks

if you don't want to give out password then don't do that. we realy don't need it. but ticket with us is us. we know it anyway. we just want as much proff you can provide us to make sure we give the info to right person

come back? well yea we hade 100 online. 150 at max. we have now 150-200 every day and even more at weekend

TY
Old 01/01/2016, 07:41   #248

Join this AWESOME! Server.

Here you have:
- A working Economy
- Balanced Classes (weak classes became a boost, Op classes got nerfed, every class is now balanced!)
- Low and High PvP, here you can play whatever you want.
- You are ready fast (Not OP fast, but ready for PvP should be in 1-2 days)
- Active and Nice Staff! They are fast.
- No DEX bug anymore

This Server is up for about 5 years, so if you want to Play a Server, where you don't have to restart every 2 weeks bc the Server goes down or it have to be a rollback, you are welcome here!
Old 03/04/2016, 01:58   #249

we are finaly going ep 6. the 7th of march 2016 we are going ep 6. full skills, pet's, flying mounts (costumes comming a bit later).

full lvl skills, no work around.
No hp bugg, resist bugg and all that.
No new armor/weap.
Pet's yes. even dropping from a Boss.
Everything working. but still us how we always been..

Everything you loved about the game just better:-)

naked comming up, last naked before ep 6 this saterday. come remember the old and selebrate the new. After monday 7th we are ep 6.
Old 05/15/2016, 14:28   #250

Bumpity bump
Old 05/28/2016, 13:03   #251

Bump
Old 06/05/2016, 19:39   #252

Many see us as failed and have done for about 6 years now, but we always find our way to get back.

we are nothing like many others that steal other ppl's work. we edit stuff in, we find up new way's for a server to last and ppl have fun. we find up stuff none even tried before. we normaly have it here first. we always have what it take to get back as we have show'n idk 5 times already? we never shut down just to get more money by restarting. what you have done you always have. why we always get loyal followers. even at bad times we get ppl that want to try. And all know we are trustable. wenever just wipe it and get ppl to start from 0.
Old 06/25/2016, 20:16   #253

Bump