Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Olympus

Discussion on Shaiya Olympus within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 12/10/2014, 12:28   #151

elite*gold: 0
for december we added a fun quest for this game.

This Special Christmas quest will be for the entire month of December

Xmas quest:
this is a part 3 quest. low, middle and high..
well jungle get a new drop called Santa's Bronze Gift Item, you need 10 of them.
with this item you can go to Rage!!!!! in AH and get the quest then talk to him again and get a box.
this box can be opened and you get close to the same items as HTC but a bit better drop for the best items
if you go to Myth Dungeon you will get a item called Silver Leafe, this item you also need 10 of.
if you then take the quest in the npc Idol seller, you also get a box and out of this and this have much better drop. this also means it has better chance to get Insane items and so on
Last and final thing.
This last item can be fond in all bosses that drop so lapis (not MM for now anyway). this means Cryptic, Cracked, KIMU, SERA and Myth in DD1, all that drop so lapis drop this item. (not CL/FL Dragon)
It’s called Gold Item, this item when you have 10 can be turned in to NPC Keeper Of The Low in ah. this will then give you Santa's stocking
this will drop close to the same as Pandoras box in store. this means high chance to get Insane item
30 day items that is free in item mall is none tradable as people have been selling them in auction house.
Bosses:
Ales,Lumen, Dentatus and Secreta is back better then ever before. harder, stronger with there old skills remain.
MI bosses have been changed to GM names and made a bit better.
MD Boss is now Typhon Master and control that Dungeon with he’s new insane skills
Ophion The ONE still controlled in he’s mine, but Secreta and Ales been training him a bit so he’s better.
All of them got a lite more attack, a little more defense and different skills
Cronus also got a bit upgraded.
all cracked bosses got a little upgraded as we added useful drop to them now (Gold Item)
Old 12/15/2014, 19:55   #152

Making our way up to call out self free we too now. week before xmass maint:
15th of December:

all SO bosses drop Gold Item ALOT more from now on. 50% drop rate (the xmass event item)

added 50% more droprate for the lvl 60 drop for U Letter
MI/MD and Cronus Bosses have Elemental added. up to you to find out what :-)

Cronus: Added 1 Insane Lapis and Removed N Ticket
Typhon The Master: Added 1 Insane Lapis but removed N ticket
Zeus The Fighter: Aded 1 Insane Lapis but removed N Ticket

Item Mall has changed. 1st,2nd and 3rd slot is free items now only last slot is DP items

SO items is now going to be sold for free in item mall, same goes for all lapis from lvl 5- lvl 9, this goes for element/sonic/flash lvl 2 also.
All lvl 0-61 ACC lapis.

Every free item (lapis) will not even Break Gear. good rule from now on. if it’s free it will not break your gear.

This means alot of farming is going to go away. but that is only “low” lvl lapis (up too lvl 9) and SO armor, this will also be removed from HTC Drop so HTC will become a bit better.

This don’t mean you get ALOT of Insane tho. we will add fix it, Insane will still be Hard to get.

SO Lapis will still be as it is. in “mini” bosses and HTC.

this will not do alot for farmers and so on but will do alot for new ppl. now they can start in Boss hunts and so on easyer.

Old Lapis Bag’s and so on can be sold for money instede of dropping lapis from now on Becouse ppltill need money to link this, we havent made it 100% free LOL:-)

OP is dropping from 10 mill each to 1 mill, LC and RR will cost 500k in ah from now on..

Item Recovery Ticket/kill transfer Ticket is removed from MM Bosses

NPC that was selling low lvl lapis change name to Gold Xmass Quest and will be removed after this is done..
Enchantment for SO items is sold in Vault Guild’s Merchant in AH for 500k each
All this been done becouse we tried FC and so on, but nothing realy work. This is our try to make it easyer to join this server.
Becouse of so many others running easy to get items servers, but we will still be us and still be uniqe. just a try from our side to fix this up a bit.

Have to check out our shop. and match that with anything else out there:-P

5 euro for 20 k points

10 GM Links (100% hammers) 35 Euro

this is something i never seen for ever in shaiya. it's on top of GMRR that everyone have.

here you can have 10k attack + and still this isnt a 1 hit kill server at all

3/4 part of the Item Mall is totaly free.

Lvl 5-9 Lapis is totaly free even ACC lapis totaly free now.

SO/Insane isnt free so still we are what we always been but still we are adopting to the servers around us.

SO Armor is totaly free too.

I think you should check us out:-)
Old 12/19/2014, 10:24   #153

we and many others have the hacker in login scripting, but everything is fixed and with our new update we realy turned this around.

we are sorry for the problems but now we are running good and keep getting new players every day.

Yes we have pvp alot every day now. come join up :-)
Old 12/28/2014, 19:23   #154

I am an old player of this server and as much as I love this server so much, I had to stay away from it for now. Reasons will be stated below so please do not take what I am about to say as rants. They are mainly observations that I have made.

1. GS's that are too sensitive and young to be even a GS
This GS I heard is very young she cant even handle jokes without her friend thinking of everyone as a pedophile or a maniac or some kind of a psycho who hides under her bed. You openly criticize her, she leaves and QQs like a little kid. How is your selection process anyway? You see who's all cute and then you pick that person because she represents your inner fairy side? Wake up. You pick people that clearly ruins your image for the community.

2. Leniency of Rules
Your GM's keep posting "dual boxing/dual factioning is against our TOS so if proven otherwise, you will be permanently banned from this server". "Staff members cant go to the losing faction to help in pvp". To my surprise, I see a light GS going to fury to pvp there. Oh and guess what, its approved by no other than one of your GMs. There are so many rules that's been bent and some people actually benefit from it. I am sick and tired of your Staff members that actually break the rules, make rules of engagement for their own gain and not do whatever the hell it is they should be doing. I thought GM's should implement the TOS here as well as the GS's? The way We see it, 1 GM and 2 light GS's bend these rules all the time and just forget about the rules but when other people does it, they immediately ban a person just like that.

3. Boss Raids being put on Lead Gain by yet again another GS.
Picture this. You are a low geared person with end game lapises (SO lapis still) linked in your gears. You try your very best to get a drop from any of the bosses that spawns in pvp maps. You look at the team loot and you see Lead Gain. Your TOS clearly states that there should be no lead gain loots for bosses or any guild raids when doing bosses. To our surprise, you hire a GS who does all this. He happens to magically get drops all the time when they call for bosses. He kicks out people who are trying their best to get drops so they can benefit from it. The way I see it, One GREEDY GS does everything he wants in this game and your GM's arent doing anything about it. The big riddle is, WHY HIRE HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.

4. One guild ALWAYS gets the drops
Not to bash here or what not but this guild ruled by a GM on lightside happens to get drops from ALL bosses all the time. Magic? Give me some of your Fairy dust so we can manipulate drops to our advantage too please. Again, the issue on drops. One guild ALWAYS gets the drop. This GS in particular ALWAYS gets a drop on ALL bosses. How does he do that? I wont even bother asking for answers anymore because when we try to, we just get reported for harrasing this GS. Funny how everything works in this server now.

5. GS's should be helping people
Again on this GS. I hear tell that this GS bent rules not only once or twice but many times and he is still on your server, playing and acting all godly since he is a GS now. Would you care to explain why he went to fury to kill Fantasma Dragon to get drops and then later on get to Cloron dragon to again get drops? He isnt actually helping people, he is helping himself get rich. He hoards all the stuff he gets from bosses. You seriously arent thinking when you hired this GS to be your representative in game when you arent around Cronus. With this much issue on this guy, can I ask what were you even thinking hiring him to be your GS?

6. Manipulation of drops from bosses
Yes, Again the issue on drops. This GS leads boss hunt raids all the time and thats why he gets drops all the time. We were doing a boss in KI before and his friends got a drop from a person who killed a mob. He actually made them rejoin when your tos clearly states that rejoining a boss hunt raid is against the rules and can lead to a 3 day ban. Why did your GS permit this? Is he really that stupid to not know your rules here? He kicks out people who rejoins a raid even when they are trying to kill that boss. We pot all the time to try not to die. We expect drops from a boss and to our frustration, it only ends to the same people getting drops ALL THE TIME.

7. Bending of rules by this GS
No matter how much i reiterate my side, I know you will still be loyal to your GS Cronus. You have to take into consideration that if a GS bends rules, it will only give your server a bad image to the entire community. How many more reasons do I have to state for you to actually open up your eyes and see that the problem here all the time is coming from one person only? If you want to know who are these staff members, I will be glad to pm you it but I will not say it openly here on this post.

So you see, from 400 people down to 102 people online now. What happened Cronus? You banned one guild so another guild can take its place in being a cocky group where an entire faction will hate them? Considering your GM is managing this guild, I begin to wonder if he is actually doing his job or not. The way we see it, your GM on lightside allows certain people to be excempted from the rules of the server so they can all have a good time while trying to ruin other people's fun by acting all godly. Think cronus. If you keep choosing the wrong people to represent you, sooner or later, your 4 year streak will be over. Good luck keeping your server up. I like your work but I get ticked off with the staff members especially this GS who thinks he is above everyone else that he can bend rules because he definitely knows he can get away with it. One of the reasons why people leave a server is because you pick the wrong people always to represent you. They abuse their power, they act rude and most of all they get greedy and get hungry for more. Imagine, from 400 players to 102. Shame. You had the potential.
Old 12/28/2014, 19:42   #155

i thank you for your info, but then aghain for us to change something we have to know about it.

we did fc some gs and even hade a team setup by the gms to go to the faction that loose other then that idk what you realy talk about.

the BH we just made a rule on and hate it our self and take messures and again it was way#s to bugg that and we found out we made a rule and when we see or get tickets about that beeing done we warn and ban

but to hand all this out here insted of trying to contact me or the staff with tickets and we mabe could lissen to you. we ask for proff and when we have it idc if its GM that does it. all will get the same penalty if i have something to say about it.

But 99% of stuff beeing said normaly is BS and for us then to notice stuff we need players to get our attention.

Setup by gms to go to another faction to pvp yes we moved a guild with ags in it other then that and the tyeam even with a gm in it to help the loosing faction idk anything about this. the team hade a gm in it to try and balance the server and that actualy was the only thing we tried that worked so complain about that is hard for me to actualy lissen too. the rule about gs#s can#t change and so on we set so ppl on both factions could get help and not favoritism 1 faction , if we change like the guild with a gs in it we did that for the players and not to break a rule, that one i realy don#t understand if not anyone moving without us knowing
Old 01/14/2015, 16:03   #156

#bump
Old 01/27/2015, 10:42   #157

#bump

we had our maintenance yesterday and a few items got changed..want to know more of the updates?? visit

oh before i zone out again, our promotion is on X2 donations atm..
Old 01/30/2015, 20:38   #158

Hello, as of this last week the lag on this server has been unbearable, pvp is almost impossible, Cronus did give us the reason as to why the lag is so bad. Cronus also said that the website and down loader is being moved off of server to free up space and make game run faster. That would be nice, but it brings to question the lag we have been suffering for a long time, was this still the problem then, and if so why wasn't it fixed back then. Nice server but if you cant play because of lag then why bother.

Also, the changes to go to lvl 90 gear. Yes the server needed something , but now everyone is getting 2 hit and dead, way to overpowered in most all classes, I was told by GM that I should build rec toon like most other players are building so I can survive pvp, but here is the problem with that theory, HP bug still not fixed. Also 90 toons defense , resist, power , and all still being tinkered with, some toons getting nerfed others getting boost. This should have all been tested fixed and ready to go before the 90 gear was ever put on server. Maintenance this week had relics dropping lvl 90 accessories like crazy,, and people on game exploited the hell out of it, so that had to be changed the very next day. It seems not a lot of thought is being put into the changes .

One last thing, most of the staff here are very good people. Gm Hera , GsRecyall, GSMagos to name a few.
But there are some on here that are really not cut out to be staff, they become staff for the dpc and the power that goes to their head, and not really making any decisions to help game. One example of this is in 30 zone this week there was good pvp going, even numbers and push was going both ways pretty steady. But then Lites overcalled, and GSXiaoi was in that lite raid, instead of having people sit and trade out to keep pvp going she just let the overcall kill pvp, and everyone is aware of the faction imbalance, all staff that are in raid has to do is use common sense and have people sit, they still get kills and they can trade out with others ...staff should try to help keep pvp going, not keep overcalling.

Any way I like the server in some aspects but things need to be looked at, thought through and changes need to be made so that we have an awesome server.
And please take a hard look at some of the staff and determine if they are helping this server or hurting it, and make changes accordingly , there are players on this server that would make great staff, and I believe the GM's know who they are, and if they haven't applied for GS, reach out to them and ask them to apply, some wont apply right now because some of the current GS will bash their applications. If a GM sees a player that they think would be a good GS please reach out to those players and find out why they haven't applied..

Like I said some of the staff are really great.....
Old 02/02/2015, 22:45   #159

i can answer what you say about me and what i did and so on the server issue atm:

well. the lag. normaly there isnt any lag other then asian players becouse they have about 200 ms to the server so they will get hit first becouse they cant take much.

But then again. the server been changed not that long ago to make a better server. we even tried EU server and more then now hade problems so we changed back to us server. this means asian players will have a long way to the server.

To remove all the connections from website and all that is to make it better for asians that have a long way to the server. eu and us players realy don't have much problems actualy.

a host for the host also hade a few problems but that is host problem and will be taken care off.

I said running 2 mssql servers in 1 server + the mysql was just too much. not for the cpu but as this is a old server we have 2gb just for the gamedata database (characters items, market (ah board) quests and so on and this server need all the ram we have to run only this database, that's why we changed from having website on the server it self. not many been running this long so we are kind of in a unknown teretory atm but we are trying to fix every problems we have.

For gs's and so on. well we asked for more gs's to balance it out, and not many answered and we got 200+ players now again. This we havent hade in a year soon i think. so alot happening on this server now and we are trying our best to run with it.

PVP seems to be each day and many hours a day now and this seems to work our great. we even gave new players free 80 gear and alot of lvl 6-9 totaly free lapis so new players can earlyer get into the fun.

If we need to do more mabe but we are doing alot each maint now to follow the demand..

when we get players that is realy ok as gs's we normaly hire. so the talk about many players will be good as gs's they just have to apply realy
Old 02/04/2015, 14:40   #160

#bump

new website with new cookies

200+ players on a weekday O.O

come join us and experience the fun
Old 02/20/2015, 16:01   #161

ever found a server that have pvp when your maxed out, but still have something to do if not pvp 24/7 ? i see many servers out there now have pvp and alot of it and so on. it's great , but what happends if it's unballanced or something else and pvp isnt an option when you play? you see any servers that offer something when you wait for pvp?

We have pvp every single day and alot of it. BUT we also have stuff to do. you can always improve something, combine that with a server that is 100% free to play if you want. what do you come up with?

ShaiyaOlympus is the name:-)

You can find us here

or here

even here

we are the only 1 so we own them all LOL.

we been here for 5 years realy soon, and we still have 200+ players online. we still even have items with the value of 2 billions and so on. that means economy is great. even tho you can as a new player make billions of gold in a day.

We have it great for all. good for donators. good for farmers and good for pvpers. all in 1 pack only delived here..

Come check us out..

And for the lag. well it's 99% gone
Old 03/03/2015, 09:26   #162

just saying: we are still open. in may we are 5 years old and still kicking. we have above 200 online now after 5 years, this means no we are not a booring old server. we are how we feel shaiya should be like. we have dp ingame drop. we have not just gmrr like everyone else. we also have quest to get +5 ticket that can give you +5 points to any item where ever you want them. want more str? then just get your hands on a +5 ticket and you get it added.

we are the server that still have hunters/archers that kick ***. we don't just have fighters/defenders we have many mages too and atm working on rangers/assassins to make them all better, we have alot of every character now.

No we don't have all skills working 1-9 and so on. we worked with the skills and found out there is no need to have them all fixed, we just fixed the 3 steps we already have and perfect them.

We have it all. Farmers get anything they want there hands on and donators have items that make donation special.

join us for epic pvp that give you both kills and dp. Good old boss hunts + pvp at the same time. we are the one to join.

yea all say join us we are the best right?

Think about it. 5 years online, why not use your time on servers that have proff they can be here or a long long time. we are what you want. we have what your looking for and we keep on going and going for years
Old 03/03/2015, 15:07   #163

5years? so you started between big names like Evolution and Euro... hmmm what was your name be4 Olympus?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2015, 15:13   #164

started when evo went down. this was mastershaiya, then the myth of shaiya

first facebook page secound and third is now this

evo went down and i started making this server MasterShaiya was done with buggs and so on 2011 bad then it was hard to make a server LOL. hade to start with omega's files and so on.

if you see the data. it was uploaded 2010 in march, may that year Mastershaiya came out, i think i called my self [GM]Point at one time. that name came from me playing acherons call untill i came to this game and i was Pointdexter on that game and called my self point something in OS but we went or Greek mythology when the myth of shaiya came out and there i was handed Cronus from other gs's and gm's.

So yes we are soon to be 5 years online.

Hope that helped your question
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2015, 11:50   #165

How hard is getting geared on your server since it's very old, and there's plenty of ppl maxed and with huge rank?