Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UpRoar Shaiya !!

Discussion on UpRoar Shaiya !! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/20/2013, 07:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
Downloading now
Old 01/20/2013, 11:06   #32

elite*gold: 72
Downloading it too
Old 01/21/2013, 17:24   #33

#Bump
Old 01/22/2013, 16:19   #34

Good server, I tested it out a bit, I love the custom things it has, very stable server, lots of events and PvP is good, getting better.
The only thing wrong about this server is the staff, not the ADMs, or the Devs, the GMs and the GSs are the problem, they are very rude to people, good staff makes a good server, I would rethink your chosen staff if I were you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/24/2013, 19:11   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptiVig View Post
Good server, I tested it out a bit, I love the custom things it has, very stable server, lots of events and PvP is good, getting better.
The only thing wrong about this server is the staff, not the ADMs, or the Devs, the GMs and the GSs are the problem, they are very rude to people, good staff makes a good server, I would rethink your chosen staff if I were you.
Well I saw this and was wondering as to which staff you were referring to, I know it's not good to point to people and call names as to which staff you mean, maybe we can sort those staff members out if they're actually an issue
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2013, 14:02   #36

Ahm .... yeah i know this server but ... doh all icons , AH , PvP rank are stoled from Shaiya Syndicate .... and i can prove that ... until is a nice server because is stoled from someone else so if u want to have a nice server start to make your own job not to stole from someone else !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/26/2013, 14:03   #37

Lets see copy & pasting my work? stop stealing my work i already have to deal with 20 + servers stealing my work i would very much like that you do not or issues will get into issues, such will occur and more will rapidly fall into place, a chance loose of everything you have.
stealing my work i do not tolerate know that i can sue you for a good price and nexon will get the money if you use my work it is under copy rights of nexon it helps and pays off for my work when you are a developer for them and get benefits for this stuff
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2013, 14:03   #38

AH texture stealing from Some other server, why you guys cant make your own texture?

STOP STEALING
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/26/2013, 14:31   #39

Stealing

Well it seems to be dissapointing that this server gets help from a good person, and than they backstab the person, and steals his work. You dont have any respect? If you wanna make your server, get it on your own, but do not steal, steal from servers is the most stupid thing you ever could do.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/26/2013, 14:52   #40

As proof that our files have been stolen, here is a little refresh to everyone's mind and interest why this should have never happen.

"Old 12-28-2012, 19:29 #5
[Sick]Syndicate
Banned

The Black Market: 0/0/0

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
i checked for a few the website out the layout is nice but ur sub sections arent working in any kind seems u need to put a bit more work in it.
Furthermore i would suggest if u make atleast a videa to show there some ingame ss or such since u speak of custom stuff there and custome stuff there but no1 is able to see anything of it.
hope ur newest server will atleast stay this time longer up then just 1 month like ur old servers..
therefore good luck with it
yeah i am in process of doing the other tabs on pages base but yeah i already have a way to defend on attacks, besides that i will post when i get a chance for screen shots but at the moment i am doing updates and keep on working 24/7 so if you give time i can do so. <---making video as well for promo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
hope ur newest server will atleast stay this time longer up then just 1 month like ur old servers..
therefore good luck with it
yeah legions was up for 2 months but besides that as you requested.
Attached Thumbnails

Last edited by JohnHeatz; 12-29-2012 at 01:45. Reason: merged posts to avoid double posting"
Old 01/26/2013, 15:18   #41

We weren't aware this was already in use, we had a staff member tell us it was original content, there are some strings tied up but we will have it replaced soon. Sorry for the confusion and was there any need to make more than one post about this?

Edit: Ah has now been changed o.o
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2013, 16:57   #42

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-51 View Post
Lets see copy & pasting my work? stop stealing my work i already have to deal with 20 + servers stealing my work i would very much like that you do not or issues will get into issues, such will occur and more will rapidly fall into place, a chance loose of everything you have.
stealing my work i do not tolerate know that i can sue you for a good price and nexon will get the money if you use my work it is under copy rights of nexon it helps and pays off for my work when you are a developer for them and get benefits for this stuff
i f****g laughed my *** off. its **** funny that u tyler still speak about stealing while u stole stuff from more then 5 servers + u work for nexon and ur stuff is under copy right? XDDDDDD dude u made me laugh that much. u should rly look for a psychologist
anyway im fine that u see how it feels and as uproar fixed it i would say the issue has been solved and i do believe they didnt even know it was from u and woulnd haven used it if they would be aware of it aswell. Furthermore this hate posts in such a row wasnt rly needed aswell 1 post about the problem would have been enough next time think over ur actiond u do before u do them ...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/26/2013, 17:00   #43

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Yea and i work for NASA.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 01/26/2013, 17:06   #44

Can't really complain about people stealing from you what you stole from others Tyler. That is like stealing someones car and then trying to sue them for taking it back.

But I must say that whole rant about how you can sue because your work is copyrighted under Nexon is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever read. You couldn't handle working at a RadioShack, let alone Nexon.

Stay off other peoples posts and try to do something productive with your life, like make your own stuff for once.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 01/26/2013, 20:00   #45

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Please go back on topic, we all know who is one of the couple users in here stealing every other server work to add to his, and say it was him creating them, such as the PvP rank created by abrasive, that he put on his server and changed the credits to himself; there is no point on trying to deal with such a person and it will just bring more drama to the site.

Tyler, if you have issues and you indeed have copyrights (which I highly doubt as Nexon has a really strict policy about their files) go sue the people who "stole" from you, and then get all of your counter-sues, but keep it outside ElitePvPers, we do not need this drama.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread