Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Welcome back , Shaiya Forever !

Discussion on Welcome back , Shaiya Forever ! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/12/2011, 23:22   #31

elite*gold: 0
hmm..i was wondering if you could try something..
Since you cant lost anything you could do it and maybe it could safe this server , which i think was one of the best ep4 servers i have played on

What if you make instant level or really hight exp rate ( somewhere around 500x )..? And let the server run for 1-2weeks and see if something change..?

I think its not so hard to do..and im sure you have spend many hours of your time when you were making this server and now should all of it go to waste?
Old 11/13/2011, 08:14   #32

Well it's already kind of late for now ... we got some problems and we won't have the computer anymore so server is already lost . And we won't even know when we will get another one , or if it will be good enough .

Our dream was too have a good server , but looks like it had to end unfortunately . Guess we will have to turn back to a normal life .

Now even if we would have players , it would be too late , since we won't have the computer anymore as i said and then i don't know if we will have enough money for one to host the server on ( to have enough RAM , i got 6 GB RAM on this one ) .

So , sorry . Looks like the server ended .

If you will not see me on again , then it means that they've already taken my computer ... if so , brb in ... i guess few months .
Old 12/11/2011, 10:15   #33

So guys , tell us , what do you want to play this server ? If we make 50x , will you play ?

I've already asked before what you want but it seems no one replied ...
Old 12/11/2011, 13:20   #34

You need to sit down with a few trusted people like i said and re-create your server with new ideas and plans of action, im here on skype on n off so by all means spit ball ideas with me i can be very creative
Old 12/12/2011, 19:27   #35

i have to tell you that if i wount count exp rate, your server was the best ep4, your gear with new stats, upgraded lapis..all these things were perfectly made
and i would love to play on your server again
Old 12/14/2011, 10:07   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ocean. View Post
i have to tell you that if i wount count exp rate, your server was the best ep4, your gear with new stats, upgraded lapis..all these things were perfectly made
and i would love to play on your server again
Exp rate has nothing to do with it believe me cos there are other successful servers out there on really low exp, even tho having high exp is nice to cut out grinding but i still believe Forever needs to sit down n work out a new design n idea cos believe me if you get the balance right the server will thrive.

Ideas like : Double PvP Kills on certain days, Customized Armors (Colour, Stats n Look), Customized Weapons, Drops spread out as you level if grinding server. Other events besides MM e.g H&S, Q&A, Kill GM and more. There are many other factors you can change n make better this is the thing with Shaiya the possibilities are endless
Old 12/16/2011, 17:00   #37

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Closed

Whenever you have a live server you can make a new thread or ask me to re-open this thread
Closed Thread

Tags
event, forever, online, shaiya, surprise