Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dimension Shaiya by KG

Discussion on Dimension Shaiya by KG within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/15/2011, 23:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
awesome server! love it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2011, 21:30   #17

well...I gotta say you've done well for yourself Lizzy. Looks like a great server, and the wedding map and new armors look amazing. I'm currently downloading as i typee this, hope its as good as it looks . Btw if you dont already add me on skype please: adam.woollin, i'd like to talk to ya about summat. Cant wait to get in game and try it out

Regards,
Your Old Freind, Adam/Starz/Pheonix
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2011, 17:15   #18

Talking

Drop List :

Argilla Ruin Mobs
  • Worship Armors Uof
  • Heroic Weapons Uof
Cornwell Ruin Mobs
  • Worship Armors Aol
  • Heroic Weapons Aol
Kargos
  • 15 Worship helmet/ heroic gloves/ heroic shield
  • Special 15 Gear (heroic set) UoF
  • Heroic Weapons
Gravegaurd Loca
  • 15 Worship helmet/ heroic gloves / heroic shield
  • Special 15 Gear (heroic set) AoL
  • Heroic Weapons
Cloron Lair/Fantasma Lair
  • Fortune Coin level 3 from nightmare/spirits
  • Helm lapis lv 1 – Mobs on all floors
Cloron / Fantasma
  • Elemental lapis level 1
  • Flash lv2 , Horizon/Sonic level 1
Cloron / Fantasma Dragon
  • Dragon Boxes - 2x100Etin & Dragon Chests
  • 1x Ele Lv 2
Aidion Neckria/Maitreyan
  • level 6 lapis
  • KO, Concentration
Stigma Cave/Aurizen Ruin
  • level 6 lapis
  • Recreation Rune & Operator Exclusive/Lh7/Lg.Extraction Hammer, & Legendary 51-53 gear - Regular Mobs
Elemental Cave / Ruber Chaos
  • Ele Lapis level 1 & Lapisia - from all mobs
  • Ele Lapis level 1 - x2 from Elemental Bosses
20-30 pvp map
  • Paros (fury and light): Legendary 20-30 weapons x3
  • Mobs – Legendary Gears
  • EXP from dungeon mobs, taken out
Dark Water ( Dwater)
  • Relics: 50hm/um mount
d1
  • lvl 2 fortune coin
  • Lv 4 Lapis
d2
  • lvl 2 fortune coin
  • Lv 5 Lapis
Kimu
  • lvl 63 armor (Top and Bottoms)
  • level 7 lapis
  • 100 Etin
Deep desert 1
  • lvl 63 armor from scorpion bosses (gauntlet )
  • Dual Lapis Dex,Luc,Rec
Deep desert 2
  • lvl 63 armor from scorpion bosses (boots)
  • FC level 4
  • Accessory Lapis
Jungle
  • lvl 63 armor from Troll/helltooth bosses (helmets)
  • Crocs/helltooth/troll: flash lv2, Horizon/Sonic level 1 & FC lv 3
Caelum Sacra
  • Accessory Lapis
  • Level 7 Lapis horizon,Sonic2 and max flash
  • FC lv 3 –
  • Dios Exile – Elemental lapis 2 x4
Kanos Illium
  • Fire Golems: 69 armour, 63/68 Shields
  • Water Golems: 69 armour, 63/68 Shields
  • Earth Golems: 69 armour, 63/68 Shields
  • Wind Golems: 69 armour, 63/68 Shields
  • Demi-Gods: 2 pieces of 70 armour (new set)
  • Ele Mobs around Demi's drop 70 armor enchants
  • All Golems: Level 7 lapis
Sky City
  • level 50+ Goddess weapons from Altars 2x40%
  • Boss drops 1x 100% 2x 50% Goddess 50+ weapons
  • Caelum Treasure Box - Recreation rune Lapisia 2x
Regnum Cave
  • All Mobs: accessory boxes, rare rate 70 weapons, enchantment items
  • Caput/Cervuth: x2 70 weapon plus Caput/Cervuth Mystery box.
Level 70 Weapon Enchants
Mellis Certamen
Volatillis Flower
  • Cervuth Soldier Rider
  • Caput Executioner
Puniceus Silicis
Cimex Ovum
  • Excrucio Elite
  • Female guardian ants
Laneus Ball
Agaricum Colis
  • Cervuth Guardian Keeper
  • Caput High Class Alchemist
Aurum Petra
Formica Anima
  • Excrucio Soldier
  • Caput Low Class Slayer

Abyssus
  • Level 70 Armor/ lv70 Shield
  • Level 70 weapon (new)
  • 70 Armor Enchants
Level 70 Armor Enchants
(wind)Ales Mobs:
  • Crystal Shards
  • The Red Crystal

(water)Secreta Mobs:
  • Wood Elf Plume
  • Seeds From A Different Wor...

(earth)Dent Mobs:
  • Broken pieces of stone
  • Dimension of the runes

(Fire) Lumen Mobs:
  • Burned pieces of armor
  • Enchanted magma decision
  • Hardened lava fragments
  • Volcanic ash powder

World Drop
Lapisia Power and Defense only - 7(Beginner/Lowlevel Mobs) 10(Mid Level/difficulty mobs) 15(High level/Medium-High Difficulty Mobs)
Old 10/17/2011, 17:37   #19

Well this looks awesome!
I've seen that you've been putting a new server up on facebook Saomi, i guess it's time to come and check this out (And spam your forums again) ^_^"
Yes, you will see a BoBoTheLion running about once more o:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2011, 00:14   #20

yay! lol

<3 BoBo
Old 10/20/2011, 19:18   #21

I do not see Oblivion Insula in the Drops List, does it mean there will be no significant drops in OI ? and can u please pm me the number of avg. active players on server, currently looking for a good server for my guild, weren't able to settle anywhere after spando >.>.
- Mr.Tomato ( if u remmeber who I am )
Old 10/20/2011, 19:35   #22

Hey long time no see Message me on skype, you know who i am :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2011, 23:59   #23

Downloaded. Waiting for my account to be activated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2011, 20:16   #24

Halloween is around the corner and we have done some of our own custom stuff for halloween. To save me time here a link to the post

whats is included is
  • Custom Halloween Mob
  • Custom Ghost NPC's
  • A few other custom stuff to prepare for hallows eve

Happy Halloween!

Edit: Both factions can wear equivalents of jewl armour at level 15.

If any questions or suggestion on making the server better please post and i will respond as soon as i can
Old 10/30/2011, 21:10   #25

Special Halloween Maint has begun. Hope you enjoy what our dev's have put together for you!! ^_^
Old 11/03/2011, 20:37   #26

love your server!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2011, 01:15   #27

Thanks for the support everyone, really appreciate it.

We are now currently working on our custom Christmas patch.

also for the next 5 days the exp will be raised from our normal 100x to 200x
and on the weekend (starting friday) will be at 300x for this week only starting monday.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2011, 17:46   #28

Here's the thing, you guys are trying far too hard on cosmetic details, but you say you're working hard on getting the skills fixed past lvl 3.

I, for one, believe what was stated FROM A TEAM MEMBER on Pando that ya'll couldn't even get the skill jump to work because of some difficulties, so I'm sure the same issue applies here.

Also, all you're working on is "custom" patches, which most of your patches are ripoffs of OS, and nothing special. While they are not all from EN client, they are from others (I may not know other languages, but Shaiya is the same in all).

You are trying to busy yourselves with all these "custom" cosmetics, that really don't do anything to the game, when you could be upholding a promise to the players.

I'm willing to bet you'd NEVER release full working 3+ skills until someone on here figures it out.

You just keep lying to the players, like you did in your first "advertisement" posts. It sickens me to see constant updates to a server where all there is is lies.

Don't bother to reply to me to try to "defend" yourselves, I won't continue to bump a thread of a server run by a team of liars.

Edit:
No, obviously it's not EASY to fix the skills, however, it's also quite apparent it's not what's being prioritized to work on... Every week they put out a new patch for "new" maps, skins, holidays, whatever (BTW, NONE of which are original, they're taken from other servers, official or not... or simply just relocating a mob and making it not hostile.

There's MANY things these server "devs" have promised, NONE of which are even REMOTELY being delivered...
the first step to retention, or recruitment is to show others (players) that you will deliver on your word. Not to skirt around it... look up their original "advertisement" thread(s). Look at timestamps on edits, and posts, and even the quotes (which don't change when the OP is edited)... they have gone back on their words time and time again... and will continue to do so.

I have posted reviews, thoughts, suggestions, on many servers, and other threads... but I'm just stating what I'm seeing.

Broken promises lend no credibility.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2011, 22:02   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVUC View Post
Here's the thing, you guys are trying far too hard on cosmetic details, but you say you're working hard on getting the skills fixed past lvl 3.

I, for one, believe what was stated FROM A TEAM MEMBER on Pando that ya'll couldn't even get the skill jump to work because of some difficulties, so I'm sure the same issue applies here.

Also, all you're working on is "custom" patches, which most of your patches are ripoffs of OS, and nothing special. While they are not all from EN client, they are from others (I may not know other languages, but Shaiya is the same in all).

You are trying to busy yourselves with all these "custom" cosmetics, that really don't do anything to the game, when you could be upholding a promise to the players.

I'm willing to bet you'd NEVER release full working 3+ skills until someone on here figures it out.

You just keep lying to the players, like you did in your first "advertisement" posts. It sickens me to see constant updates to a server where all there is is lies.

Don't bother to reply to me to try to "defend" yourselves, I won't continue to bump a thread of a server run by a team of liars.

Ok this is kind of as I would like to say rude. I am not sure if you know the difficulty of getting fully working EP5 skills or not, but if you do not know then I would like to say that it is extremely difficult. Why do you think only a few servers have it, nor do they wish to share it? You have to learn programming, and ASM if I am correct to understand exactly what you are doing. Their developers & GM's put more then enough time into their work every single day, and to crack such a difficult task is not going to happen right off the bat. Who says they are not spending countless hours trying to get them to work? Are they not allowed a small break to work on something else that they possibly know much better then other things to give their mind a small rest? I think some players don't give enough respect or credit to some of these dev's out here who spend their real life coding things for players like you to enjoy. As I have always seen from people saying "If you do not like the server, then do not play" Which also leads me to ask, why should they slave every single second of the day to get something that may take months to pan out? Do you realize the stress involved on the human brain when one is working consistently non stop almost 24/7? And that lack of sleep can cause one to have suicidal thoughts or tendencies, not to mention one sometimes won't even know what they are doing because they are so tired they do something stupid or irrational and get hurt.

Overall seriously I am not trying to attack you but I just get tired of the lack of respect some Developers get and players not really understanding the full picture. Give them a little goddamn credit please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2011, 23:50   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVUC View Post

Edit:
No, obviously it's not EASY to fix the skills, however, it's also quite apparent it's not what's being prioritized to work on... Every week they put out a new patch for "new" maps, skins, holidays, whatever (BTW, NONE of which are original, they're taken from other servers, official or not... or simply just relocating a mob and making it not hostile.

There's MANY things these server "devs" have promised, NONE of which are even REMOTELY being delivered...
the first step to retention, or recruitment is to show others (players) that you will deliver on your word. Not to skirt around it... look up their original "advertisement" thread(s). Look at timestamps on edits, and posts, and even the quotes (which don't change when the OP is edited)... they have gone back on their words time and time again... and will continue to do so.

I have posted reviews, thoughts, suggestions, on many servers, and other threads... but I'm just stating what I'm seeing.

Broken promises lend no credibility.
i would like to quote whats in red...
yes it was a mob. but the skin it self is actually made to be an npc. as in you can talk to it etc and it gives a halloween quest.

and the text in green. why should we put everything else on hold and put progress at a complete 0%

can we not work on other content?

we in no way have gone against our word. If you believe so well then that is your personal opinion which i cannot persuade you otherwise. But are continuing to work on the skills and not just waiting for them to pop on these forums. Common logic says, if you cracked the skills, why release them because it's is pure headache and you get nothing from it.

in no way have we lied. We are honest to our members. and not once have we said soon and i mean from me or phantasy. It is not an easy task.

and yes, we did say we will not do the skill jump because of some issues. And we want to provide our members the full working skills ad not a knock off of the skills. As i stated before, it is your personal opinion and you have every right to express it as long as if it's not in a bashing way which you are not. But i am stating fact of what goes on behind the server. If it seems we have been lying, im sorry. but have not in any way.

we are trying to keep our members happy untill we can achieve to crack the skills, but in my own personal opinion, i think patches such as holiday stuff, brings fun into the server and something to do. why should we not provide members some fun into the server? yes the skills are important, but just by such a percentage.

and the only promises that we have provided, and i mean from phantasy and I and who are the devs for DS, only promised the skills and nothing more and which i can assure you we are working on.

and from what ive gained from the DB you have not been online for some time now. or you would have known that the ghosts are not mobs without AI. but actual npc's. If you think these are rip offs, by all means show me that it is. and i mean pumpkin jack and the ghost npc's

and the only time the OP has been edited was because either for for the addition of links / images / or important updates. which Acacia has full right to do so. and the last time that it was updated was this
09-29-2011 at 15:29.
Kind regards ^^
Closed Thread