Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Forever is finally up !

Discussion on Shaiya Forever is finally up ! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 09/16/2011, 09:31   #16

elite*gold: 0
Download is a gd download cos Megaupload is fast and register isnt working right now because Admin is busy repairing the server but you can get the client and files ready and join the hamachi group to keep check on when it is up agen hope to see more of you in-game SnipeShot out !!!
Old 09/16/2011, 09:51   #17

wow thought about tryin this server out til u say u cant make 2 accounts ...i always have 2 accts on all servers i play on never know when im gonna need more storage space ...but gl on ur server
Old 09/16/2011, 10:16   #18

what class available to take lvl 60 rewards? hmm 30mins b4 the download done..
Old 09/18/2011, 11:30   #19

Sounds kinda nice but any infos about when the register will be done?Also from what I read the EXP is also kinda low...
Old 09/18/2011, 11:53   #20

it got hack and i am not sure when they will finish that
Old 09/21/2011, 02:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Forever View Post
Those are the fresh made rules . Respect them .

6 . Don't make 2 accounts , it is illegal .

The punishment for 2 accounts is a warning and one of the account deleted ( you choose the account ) .
And the same as for the other rules it continues , only that you also get the other account removed not only ban .
Seriously?? Who doesn't allow more than 1 account? Even AERIA allows you to have as many as you have e-mail addresses for.

Like others on this thread, I was also going to possibly give this server a shot, even though it's Ep 4, which I hate, and even though it's on Hamachi, which is slow and shows you have no commitment to the server, and even though it's low-rate, and even though it seems heavily donation-oriented... but there's no way I'm going anywhere near a server where the admins are so controlling and crazy they want to tell me how many characters I'm allowed to have (obviously you've limited your players to 5 toons, and only 1 faction-why?).

Anyway, I hope you get a dedi soon, and that things work out for you. Like all other p-servers, I wish you guys the best of luck. Even though I may not agree with the server's ideals, I can still tell you put a lot of thought into creating it. Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2011, 20:40   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomangel042 View Post
Seriously?? Who doesn't allow more than 1 account? Even AERIA allows you to have as many as you have e-mail addresses for.

and even though it seems heavily donation-oriented ...
Heavily donation-oriented ? Isn't 100% drop rate on anything enough for you ? I can't put 200% or something

BTW ... we are now trying to find a host to the server will not be up soon , but we will back ! And , we wasn't hacked , but as the " hacker " says he just used a security hole and i will have to thank him for atleast telling us the prob , altho he could have had told us from the beggining and not exploit it ... As i said , i won't give the name , altho i would want ... So till we find a host , we will have to say goodbye unfortunately ... sorry , but it is better if you wait for us to get a host ! No more lags when there will be many people online ! Cya soon ( i hope asap >.< ) .
Old 09/22/2011, 19:48   #23

In all fairness, like i told you when you first started asking me how to set up your own server.. i did tell you to learn what you are doing before putting a server up and to not rush it.

This is the reason for it, which i knew would happen.. unfortunatly, if you dont have a clue what you're doing, you will never see what is wrong. You NEED to learn atleast basically, what you are actually doing, not just "configure" a server, and put it online.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2011, 20:40   #24

We didn't die ... a server is very hard . I also got school now ( IX-th class ) , and i only have 2hrs/day . 1 hr i play on Aeria Games's Shaiya , 1 hr i work on server . We got many things to make perfect . As for events and promos , my dad will do mm's since he also knows how , but i will only do a promo daily , i will handle donations/promos/tiereds/etc ( give prizes ) and i will work on the server the rest of the time .

We will give a shout when on . If you wanna contact me ...

E-mail :
Youtube : Infected123987
Youtube Channel : Infected123987's Channel
Elite Pvpers : [Admin]Forever
Shaiya : Infected123987
Shaiya in-game : Infected123 , Teos , Light Side , Level 13 HM Fighter
Old 10/02/2011, 02:26   #25

Good thing i read all the posts before i said ( goodluck hope the server goes well ) Well sorry to hear about your current issues . Best of luck to you in getting your server back up .
Old 10/04/2011, 08:16   #26

Colossal update ! Guess what ? Today or tomorrow we are back ! With a HOST ! That's right , we got a host , which is good enough ( specially for a start ) with 1GB/second internet speed ! Perfetto2-H from here :

I will post here when done ! We may have lot of outs on voting sites for being down , but not the before opinions matter , but the current opinions will !
Old 10/06/2011, 18:12   #27

Sadness ... we won't be getting the host anymore . It had only 1.2GB RAM and they told us it isn't enough .

It will be relaunched soon . I will make a new account named SForever1234 . I will transfer all my helpful posts to it and i will also say with it when Shaiya Forever is relaunched . To Admin : I know the only one account rule , just delete this one .

Tags
ep 4, event, forever, launch, shaiya