Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cryptic Shaiya

Discussion on Cryptic Shaiya within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/23/2011, 18:51   #151

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Every advertisement thread is for...erm....advertisement; plus player feedback, which must remain polite and, even if it is a bad feedback, must stick to the rules.

Every thread is checked constantly, so if it needs to be cleaned, it gets cleaned.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/23/2011, 20:05   #152

elite*gold: 0
Just a quick reply...you can delete this but i want you to read it before deleting..A pm would be nice but, i dont' have time..Anyway, advertising a server (for me) is what an ADMIN should do... He did it... The replies should be :
i like it
i don't like it
So people can choose to download or not, even before they open their website.
That's what was since 1- 2 years ago..But now...things changed.. (for Shaiya At least)
That's not nice no...
Aion forum work a way better.
Ppl should have a global opinion not only admin who advertise and his friends who write nice nice come join join yeah beautiful c'mon come to this server -.-
That's why there are 1000000000 servers with 50 ppl online xD
And that's why there are actually 4 Criptyc shaiya servers xD
C'mon...Be original with names... -.-
Now you can delete JhonHeartz :P
But i hope u read it ^__^ See ya in Aion section >.> xD
Old 12/23/2011, 21:39   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSTieL.URieL View Post
Just a quick reply...you can delete this but i want you to read it before deleting..A pm would be nice but, i dont' have time..Anyway, advertising a server (for me) is what an ADMIN should do... He did it... The replies should be :
i like it
i don't like it
So people can choose to download or not, even before they open their website.
That's what was since 1- 2 years ago..But now...things changed.. (for Shaiya At least)
That's not nice no...
Aion forum work a way better.
Ppl should have a global opinion not only admin who advertise and his friends who write nice nice come join join yeah beautiful c'mon come to this server -.-
That's why there are 1000000000 servers with 50 ppl online xD
And that's why there are actually 4 Criptyc shaiya servers xD
C'mon...Be original with names... -.-
Now you can delete JhonHeartz :P
But i hope u read it ^__^ See ya in Aion section >.> xD

Dude i didn't even know Cryptic before i joined the server, i ended up on the server on my own means, i have had an account there ever since the server started, i enjoy my every minute there with new players and strangers and all the friends i've made there. this is my feedback as a player not a GS.
I like this server because it's open for everyone, we don't discriminate. sure every server has their minuses and people that could learn some manners, on this server there is one of every kind. we have a good staff that tries it's best. great customized gear (which i love btw.... *cough cough Bunneh*)the drop rates are great, we have some good christmas events and such going. i like this server and thats about it. and i guess thats just my opinion and how i think. and we all think differently some like the server and some don't. but i ask of you please respect the server, this thread, the players and the staff and owners. if you want to give us useful feedback or negative/positive feedback do it in a way so that people actually want to read and so that if you're not happy maybe we can do some changes or try and see it from your objective. but trash talking and trolling a thread is not a way to get our attention and wanting to help you at all. it has the opposite effect and makes us annoyed and not wanting to read it at all. so please think before posting an answer to this or any thread out there.
Thank you.

Edit:
Grats to our first Triple Diamond - EG_Shield <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2011, 06:19   #154

[QUOTE=Pjok;14458534]Dude i didn't even know Cryptic before i joined the server, i ended up on the server on my own means, i have had an account there ever since the server started, i enjoy my every minute there with new players and strangers and all the friends i've made there. this is my feedback as a player not a GS.
I like this server because it's open for everyone, we don't discriminate. sure every server has their minuses and people that could learn some manners, on this server there is one of every kind. we have a good staff that tries it's best. great customized gear (which i love btw.... *cough cough Bunneh*)the drop rates are great, we have some good christmas events and such going. i like this server and thats about it. and i guess thats just my opinion and how i think. and we all think differently some like the server and some don't. but i ask of you please respect the server, this thread, the players and the staff and owners. if you want to give us useful feedback or negative/positive feedback do it in a way so that people actually want to read and so that if you're not happy maybe we can do some changes or try and see it from your objective. but trash talking and trolling a thread is not a way to get our attention and wanting to help you at all. it has the opposite effect and makes us annoyed and not wanting to read it at all. so please think before posting an answer to this or any thread out there.
Thank you.

Totally agree.People keep trolling and spamming with negative replies and also talking bad about the server while they could just make a little pm with what they dont like to the admin or someone else from the team of the server.That should really stop.Its really annoying and also why all that bad talk? Simply if u dont like it dont play there and dont even bother writing on the server's thread.Thats my opinion
Old 12/24/2011, 06:30   #155

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Bad feedback is always welcome though; the point is that if it is a negative feedback it must stay polite and stick to ElitePvPers' board rules, if it doesn't we simply have to follow the procedures we have for each case.

Now please go on topic again
Old 12/24/2011, 10:53   #156

Hello Cryptic Shaiya,

I believe one of the factors that determine if a server is well runned or not is to see the staff capacity of taking criticism / bad reviews from the overall Shaiya community. If people take all negative feedback as flamming/trolling, then people need to work on their social skills.

I have to admit that all those PvP vids and GS Bear advertising to high PvP ranks made me curious, so I checked your foruns for more infos.

There are some issues who were exposed there which I would like to have an answer before making my mind about joining you or not.

I camed across few topics which claimed there was few to no PvP overthere, and when I mean few, it was about one faction camping another at any given time. So I'm a bit confused, there is massive PvP like presented in the vids or was that a rare event? Was those high ranks made on camping or on massive raid versus raid PvP?

Concerning your economy, I read in foruns that a Sinister piece ( one of the cheapest ingame) was about 12bil. That ofc is a huge turn off on new players, making for them impossible to acess 70 gear thru economy. I believe we all agree that for intense farming we are better off at Aeria. What is beeing done, besides the obvious MM's to change that obstacle to make the server newcommer friendly?

Again, on another topic, I saw a lot of people complaining about faction changes. Was that a one time thing or do you guys tend to make it a reccuring situation?

I accept answers from staff or users, however do not flame me or the server on your post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2011, 13:12   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
Bad feedback is always welcome though; the point is that if it is a negative feedback it must stay polite and stick to ElitePvPers' board rules, if it doesn't we simply have to follow the procedures we have for each case.

Now please go on topic again
I completely agree with this. bad feedback is always a plus no matter what, because what is bad and wrong you can always change and maybe do better which is what most people strive to do. But ofc you have to do it in a polite way. that's exactly my point in the previous post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriousl View Post
Hello Cryptic Shaiya,

I believe one of the factors that determine if a server is well runned or not is to see the staff capacity of taking criticism / bad reviews from the overall Shaiya community. If people take all negative feedback as flamming/trolling, then people need to work on their social skills.

I have to admit that all those PvP vids and GS Bear advertising to high PvP ranks made me curious, so I checked your foruns for more infos.

There are some issues who were exposed there which I would like to have an answer before making my mind about joining you or not.

I camed across few topics which claimed there was few to no PvP overthere, and when I mean few, it was about one faction camping another at any given time. So I'm a bit confused, there is massive PvP like presented in the vids or was that a rare event? Was those high ranks made on camping or on massive raid versus raid PvP?

Concerning your economy, I read in foruns that a Sinister piece ( one of the cheapest ingame) was about 12bil. That ofc is a huge turn off on new players, making for them impossible to acess 70 gear thru economy. I believe we all agree that for intense farming we are better off at Aeria. What is beeing done, besides the obvious MM's to change that obstacle to make the server newcommer friendly?

Again, on another topic, I saw a lot of people complaining about faction changes. Was that a one time thing or do you guys tend to make it a reccuring situation?

I accept answers from staff or users, however do not flame me or the server on your post.

As a staff of the server i will tell you. some might agree with this method of doing things and saying this and some might not. and i guess it's just who i am then. Atm we have some problems with the pvp, lights and darks a equal if you ask me. we have enough users and 70 geared people and so does lights. problem is darks aren't pushing enough or they quit pvp too fast, these last couple days have been especially bad ( I haven't been on and yet i know everything going on in the game ) darks have been boycotting pvp and i know this is not what I'm supposed to say when I'm advertising and trying to get people to join the server. we have double kill event on the server atm which is absolute amazing, but I'm spending christmas with my family and am not able to be on, believe me if i had been i'd gathered a raid to go pvp. but problem is fury needs a leader and they need to learn that in pvp you die... you can't pvp without getting deaths.. that makes a bad pvp'er if you ask me. thats like saying "hey i stand in the back and leech ;D " , I'm the kind go person that when you die you go out there again and you either die again or survive and get some kills and then die. but you should at least try. Fury quits if they die too much even if it's full raid versus full raid. which is truly a shame. and we as a staff GS's and ADM's do out best to hold pvp events / MM's to get people into the pvp maps and pvp some. and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. but it also has a lot to do with the time zones. but i can honestly say we still have some pretty damn awesome pvp, it's usually happens at around noon or midnight server time the times i've been on.

As for the Economy, again we're trying to figure out what to do, personally i take half of what is usually taken for +2b pieces, it's also up to the players themselves to bring the economy in a better state, we can't go an tell people and point fingers and be like "you can't sell that for that much >:l thats too much !!!! " the players themselves needs to find a limit

I hope this gave you some kind of answer, if not you're welcome to pm me here, on the cryptic forums ( Pjok there too) or add me on Skype, and ill answer what i can at the best of my abilities.

GS Bear / Pjok

P.S. by saying this i want people to join the server and help the server out and help it become even better. i don't want to scare people away by saying you have to work a bit to get some things to work. it's a good server, we have a good staff and a good owner, and i think it's worth trying out. so again give the server a chance and join us <3 if you go dark join Pedo Bears <3
Old 12/24/2011, 16:25   #158

In my opinion the game play is different for every single person that plays our server. The best way to know what a server or game is like is to simply try it. Depending upon advertisement and trolls alone to make a conclusion weather a server is good is just not very dependable way of testing servers. There will be trolls and flamers that hate, and there will be super excited members that absolutely love the server. Come play and try it out make judgment for yourself and hopefully you will be in the super excited members category or maybe not. Hope to see you all in game. ~ Peace~
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2011, 16:25   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriousl View Post
Hello Cryptic Shaiya,

I can tell you that the last 2 days had amazing pvp, there was a 2 hours non-stop pvp on kanos got like 800 kills and also i can tell you that i did 4200 kills in 3 days. About the economy it's not that bad, pieces are usually sold for 3-4bil(non-donater ones), plus there are many chances to get them, so it's not that hard to gear up
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2011, 19:37   #160

I have to say, I was at first liking the server but now not so much. Sorry it's just not for me anymore.
Old 12/28/2011, 00:41   #161

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBam View Post
I have to say, I was at first liking the server but now not so much. Sorry it's just not for me anymore.
Thats kinda what happens, you either like it or you don't Bammer, and it's sad to see people leave, especially my friends, but thats kinda how it goes :/

On topic : Grats to our first flower rank Oo : EG_Shield
Old 12/28/2011, 11:01   #162

I did give it a go, but this server isnt newcommer friendly, sorry to say.

Farmed intensily for two days, about 6-8h a day made about 200m. Prices of 70 weaponry and armors are at 3.5b average. So goldwise a newcommer would need about one month to purchase one item.

I of course tryed then to attend to events in order to get a drop.

There was two raids at the naked event, which was nice, however I couldnt get a slot. The same raids was then used to participate in the homeland MM's in capitals and the PvP MM.

The three events were done in a row so due to lack of slot I missed all three. And obviously to participate by myself wasnt really an option as I would never outdamage other players wearing my itemall gear.

Hard to get a slot at OI aswell, people wants damage dealers with already some nice gear, they didnt take nubs like me ^.^

PvP, UoF rules in the mornings, AoL at nightime. I didnt see any amazing QQ tho, so I would consider it a plus.

Server doesnt seems to be a bad one tho, stuff is just crazy unbalanced. One gets the impression that the staff is commited to improve the server however they could use suggestions. They give ap on weekly basis, if you save your AP for like three weeks for a month, you can purchase donator armor/weaponry and other goodies. They arent greedy at all imo, they just need fresh ideas. And they did take their time customising gears,made a great job at it.

If you have some cash to invest in a couple of items in order to make a smoother start go ahead. If you dont plan to donate in the beginning, you might have a rough couple of months.
Old 01/06/2012, 09:20   #163

Bump <3

And just a little heads up, for the in game wedding tonight ! MY WEDDING! happening at 11pm server time, GMT! ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 13:55   #164

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjok View Post
Bump <3

And just a little heads up, for the in game wedding tonight ! MY WEDDING! happening at 11pm server time, GMT! ^^
Wedding ...in a game ? OH NO ! Shaiya goes to far ... like WoW and Aion ... that's why shaiya's death .... people doing weddings .. in a game .. what about ...a kid ? Shaiya died with ep5 ... and Bump for a nice server with great staff ... dun give up lovers !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2012, 22:42   #165

I'll be attending mah Chrissies wedding <3
Shaiya weddings are fun and interesting, and i've done my fair share of them (Married people and been Married myself)

Anyways... I didn't come here to reply about Chrissie's wedding :P Although that's rather interesting! :P

What i want to say is that i've been on this server for 3 days, and i'm loving it!
For anyone that says it's not easy to get gear on this server, all i say to that is the following:
1. Link up the free gear, enchant and reroll.
2. Farm Kanos Golems for FB 5's... Get the level 8 lapis/ LH's and save them up. Get the gold etc.
3. If there's no upcoming boss raids, look on the AH for the level 69 gear, get the cheaper pieces and then link that up with the free lapis.
4. Get the Lv70 gear from the boss raids, as far as i've seen they're not guild raids or only certian people are invited (At least on fury).
It's not hard at all to get gear. I have 4 Pieces of 70 gear, 2 of which are fully linked / enchanted. (This is the 70 gear that drops in game not the donator items).

It might look like a gimmie server, but it's half and half, it gives you most of the basic free things that you need to get you started, but you really have to go out and work hard for you other pieces of gear - I L.O.V.E this mix :P
It gives everyone an opportunity to learn their toon and have something to work for. Farming for gold is NOT the only way to get gear on this server, you can do it that way but i wouldn't advise it, get in some boss raids

Also they have 3 sets of modded donator 70 gear, which i think is quite cool as most other servers only have 1 piece of modded 60/70 gear

This server seems amazing ! All we're missing at the moment is a few lights with good gear by the looks of it :P

I've spent the past year on one server and wanted something new for a long time that could offer me a similar thing (Not going to name servers), and this server is amazing! I love it and it's so much fun.
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread

Tags
cryptic, cryptic shaiya, porn, private server, pwnt