Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new shaiya open beta

Discussion on new shaiya open beta within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/09/2011, 22:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Not to bash on Speedy or Gekkie - but they had another server that is no longer open? Which doesnt suprise me Gekkie was never a "good" gm and Speedy was never really good at any of the work he did.

Mind you this is what I think - Speedy and Gekkie put servers up to gain money for a server that will just be down in a month or two after people quit and find the server rather.. poorly made?

So in all and all - this server isnt ready for launch and like RakiReid said "This server is nowhere near ready yet you advertise is close and lock this thread and come back once you got a server with working drops etc"

But hey if you want to Play OS - on a Private server this is totally for you!
Old 07/09/2011, 23:24   #17

actualy we are in an open beta, inviting any and every one to come play. here is a short report of what this server has to offer:

custom gear :
suits altered for levels 15 and 30. they drop in their respective pvp maps at 30 % on thier own grades

custom made lapis level 8s , squire lapis and Knight lapis
7s drop in KI off of the normal mobs. 8 and knight lapis drop in a custom made map ( to enter the map go in to the

mine at the top of KI and turn around and there are two portals they lead to the custom maps also this is where the 70

armor drops from the mobs not at a high rate but when the bosses get implemented the 70 armors will drop 100% for their

own grade.) the level 8s and knight lapis drop off of the KI bosses 8s 100% knight lapis are on a low grade. the squire

lapis have 3 levels 1 ,2 and 3 . 1 drop with level 1 lapis the level 2s drop with the level 2s and the level 3s drop with

the level 4 lapis. in the starter town mobs drop level 10 helms. helm lapis 2s drop off of the KI custom bosses. custom

helm lapis 3 drops in the custom map. in the mine ther are a lot of custom quest sonic 1 flash 1 and horizon 1 are the

rewards. we offer a lot of free items in the item mall. most of every thing in the item mall drops in game or can be

optained through quests.

any other questions about drops or items or any thing of this server pm me through skype and i will be more than happy to tell or even go in game and show you where they are.

and like i stated before we are just in open beta and we are not planning any roll backs . getting the drops and other small bugs ironed out. and i know some are going to flame but this is my work speedyis a co owner and host of it. this server has nothing to do with any other server. so if you see any thing pm me on skype and lets talk.

small details ironed out.

Admin Phoenix Of Shaiya Knight Fall the doors are open and we are inviting all to come and try out our server.
Old 07/10/2011, 00:14   #18

also if you will go read the rules for posting you can post if it is in open beta or fully open as long as you tell the players that it is in open beta or open. also i think you those who want to insult other people on these forum you may want to reread the rules
again. and you will see that insulting and flaming are not welcome on the forums.

we the staff are very well aware of what we may do and what we may not do here.

Admin Phoenix
i hope you all have a good day
Old 07/10/2011, 00:34   #19

lol we are busy to do are best to fix the drops. but yes you have always guys that thing they better that the most here. but let me say somthing if you think you better try too make server. then i wil come to say how bad you are!! it is not universal shaiya but Knight-fall. and he wil be better then uni trust me!!
before you take server down that is in beta make sure you know about what you talking!! i dont ask you to come and break the server down.do that somewhere else

thank you to read it
Old 07/10/2011, 00:43   #20

Lol i lvled to 50 and i dont got any gear or weap, do you think i will level till 70 naked???You should fix all this things before release server, you should testing everything and them you do the great opening cause if the server is good no one will take it down
Old 07/10/2011, 01:09   #21

ok thanks to say that to me i have ppl that test it and they say al was good now we know it is not we wil fix it that you get gear and item til you get lv 70 but let me say that if the guys that test it and say it is good i believe then
make post here what can change and we change it til it is good
Old 07/11/2011, 09:44   #22

Well was nice to play a server where I had no lagg, but with 0 drop and 0 gold drops and with the vague drop list on the forum that didn't even ring true.

Donno, I always do a hunter and in Lann at level 51 at the beginner mobs scoring 9pt hp hits lol. Something is up with the mobs too? I was lucky to crit 200 when I did crit.

This server might work for a limited few people, but for any server that would like to experience pvp, you might have to adapt your ideals to suit more of the public. Either that or the lifespan of the server may be sort lived.
Old 07/11/2011, 10:38   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsunknown View Post
Well was nice to play a server where I had no lagg, but with 0 drop and 0 gold drops and with the vague drop list on the forum that didn't even ring true.

Donno, I always do a hunter and in Lann at level 51 at the beginner mobs scoring 9pt hp hits lol. Something is up with the mobs too? I was lucky to crit 200 when I did crit.

This server might work for a limited few people, but for any server that would like to experience pvp, you might have to adapt your ideals to suit more of the public. Either that or the lifespan of the server may be sort lived.
Totally agree your server is seriously out of tune lol and what is with the ridiculous amount of exp needed to get past 15 cos u have removed exp from 1-15 n 20-30 zones so thats just messed up
Old 07/12/2011, 00:34   #24

ok we get your point, give me a day ( because i am now off work for a day) to see if i can turn your thoughts around and make you say man this is a good server. just give me a chance to do this before you go flaming. because we are working on it trying to get all the buggs worked out. and the removing of the exp in the pvp zones DOES NOT INTERFER with leveling out side of the pvp zones. that prevents people from leveling up inside of the pvp zone and pvping with those of the lower levels. it is a preventive to unfairness.

alright after two days , and i seen your point on lvl 15 a lot of corrections where done server wide as well as tweaking on the drop. and now there should be good drops server wide.
Old 07/12/2011, 07:33   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakiReid View Post
Totally agree your server is seriously out of tune lol and what is with the ridiculous amount of exp needed to get past 15 cos u have removed exp from 1-15 n 20-30 zones so thats just messed up
I know removing the exp from pvp zones doesnt interfear i never said it did, i meant if you have removed the exp from pvp zones then why is the amount of exp required to get past 15 so high it doesnt need to be
Old 08/16/2011, 11:08   #26

Received Thanks: 1,777
Server is closed, so is the thread!
Closed Thread