Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*New* Kings of Oblivion : Heroes Pass 22APR Live

Discussion on *New* Kings of Oblivion : Heroes Pass 22APR Live within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*Now Open* Kings of Oblivion : Heroes Pass

Welcome To :

The next stage of PvP...

Come learn the ... understand the event that brought about about Oblivion. Find your path... fight for Goddess... earn your place among the Kings of Oblivion. Become a legend of Heroes Pass!

"If you wanna be good here you will find yourself in harms way, this is where you will most likely find me." ~[GA]Beast

PvP is where it's at! We have known this since the first time we played. Our focus is to see our community build a PvP experience like no other pserver can offer. 1-15 and 20-30 PvP chars come pre-built at max level complete with all the stat and skill points.

Our "Big-Boy" mode, King Mode, gives 13 stat and 5 skill points per level. You automatically start with a 3 Month Conti so dieing doesn't interfere with your fun.

For more info on our various mode please click .

Features :

• EP 5.2 Environment with Max Level Skills
  • King Mode 200x EXP Rate
  • Gold Rate 5x
  • Unique *everyone can get goddess gear by taking someones head off!
  • Pre-made / Pre-Stat'd Gear as well as Pre-made / Pre-stat'd ele weapons to get you going. *No Linking Needed
  • Custom altar drops to encourage MOAR PvP! Your gonna want in.
  • Improved Graphics. It's why we got the graphics designer.
  • Level 15/30 capes plus free Website stat/skill resets for 15 and 30 PvP modes
  • OI / GRB... the usual
  • Max stack on most items for Long-Term PvP Play!
  • Max Level Lapis (6)
  • NO NOS, NO LAPISIA, NO Ele 2 or Sonic 2 Lapis.
  • Sonic 1 and Flash 1 in-game drops
  • Large and small item mall items drop in-game
  • Special Item Mall potable "Skill Packs"
  • Warehouse and Potion Merchants located at DD1 and Jungle spawn points. One also at ruins in DD2.

PvP Reward System :

PvP Ranks mean more than bragging rights in Kings of Oblivion. Beginning with Rank 3 (300 kills) you earn pieces of lvl 70 custom goddess gear (Kingdom Gear). You can upgrade your current legend piece by having an extra slot added or get an all new clean goddess piece. See for more details on how to obtain Kingdom Gear.

Perhaps if you work hard enough to earn your set of Kingdom Gear you can take on...

Our current FURY Champion!

The Team :

Some old... some young... all working to provide a great community that thrives on PvP! You can get more info on the .

The download doors will officially be open soon (22Apr2011). Please come check us out!

Join us on !

Old 04/18/2011, 01:28   #2

Awesome, i wait the open.
Old 04/18/2011, 01:45   #3

The Homepage is pretty cool
Old 04/18/2011, 02:21   #4

Ok, let me just start by saying if you want a quality PServer with experienced admins to have cool PvP sessions at, this is a place for you!
Why? Well there are many things, but few that might catch your attention is that this is the server that has Invasion mode working, Skills like Etain Shield, Mass Ambush fixed, improved and working! lvl61-69 armors remade to make pvp better and not just overpowered 2 skill die fest.
That's not all. All stuff that you want to farm for pvp, you'll farm it on pvp maps. No more hiding, no more excuses. Everyone will have to fight for their share. No more QQing how Donating players are overpowered, cause everyone gets the gear same way and only way, with kill count!
1-15 and canta lovers, no more need to lvl your toons to try out that pvp, no more runes in there to worry about dieing, no more xp removals to worry if you're gonna lvl out and lose your hard work. You're pre lvl'd and gapped, so no worries and more important, no exploiters to outlvl and ruin pvp.
There's many many more features that are unique but all i can say is come check them out on 22nd.
Once again: INVASION people!!! Let's bug some farmers and spill some blood!
Old 04/18/2011, 02:56   #5

interesting but ill pass.
nice website, nice video , nice presentation.
great job guys.
good luck and i hope the best for u guys.
Old 04/18/2011, 03:49   #6

Very Nice.
Site looks good. Back-link Approved*
I like the editing you did, meaning mode, and gear colors.
And Skilluh's post was very assuring its a good server.
Will have to try it out and hopefully will play it after i try it xD

Edit: a Sneak Peek of the servers awesome graphics.
On KOHP they edited the graphics and now everything looks so much better.
Before:

After:
Amazing! :O
Old 04/18/2011, 04:08   #7

u said no noss,lapsia,or lvl2 eles(im sad bout the lvl2 sonics meh oh well)but what of absorb lapis cause honestly i hate this fuckn things and they r not needed in game at all should never have been created so is it a yes or no for them if no this pvpwhore may just be visiting ur server XD

oh and btw some or links are broken
Old 04/18/2011, 04:51   #8

lmao a shaiya server with wow images on the website... we got a winner here.
Old 04/18/2011, 06:00   #9

Thnx for the support and warm reception. I'm sure there will be some trying times ahead, but a lot of effort was put into the the planning of KOHP by staff and testers alike.

@dreadsoul, I wanted to double check with the techs, but it seems NO absorb lapis. It was deemed overpowering as I'm sure you were hinting at.

@Pentium, we liked the image, but as you can see our graphical capabilities aren't limited to just that. Please do take a look under the hood.
Old 04/18/2011, 06:49   #10

Knowing what I do about the staff; having dealt with them before... And having worked along-side them...

This staff is very talented, very devoted, and very friendly.

They are capable of resolving any issue to the best it can be.

They certainly know what they're doing with this server.

I can't wait.
Old 04/18/2011, 07:26   #11

elite*gold: 14
Nice server graphics.The best server with graphics out there,cause I didn't see alot of servers with graphics like these most of them are crappy.Your exp rates aren't suitable at all for a PVP Server.I hope your staff community stays good because sometimes other staff start good with their server and then end up messing everything up.btw who the hell is ANGRYDUDE? XD
Old 04/18/2011, 10:00   #12

No absorbs in game.

@BloodyRequiem well xp is tested out and you'll see it won't be a problem. With 13 stats per lvl, pre stated gears, you'll find it easy to lvl. Only few slower lvls that you might find would be 55-60, but they do go fast if you know what you're doing. Also that small amount of time you'll spend lvling will help you test out the builds you can make with all the stats + get you some useful things along the road.
Old 04/18/2011, 15:00   #13

The xp rate is very doable. Not to mention the pvp rewards system is awsome! And the new 1-15 and 1-30 characters are a nice tough. So much could be said about the awsomeness of the server. But you'll have to come play and see for yourself Did I mention we have some of the best GA's and GM's around? (You won't be dissappointed)
Old 04/18/2011, 22:49   #14

looks good

that bothers me: no sonics/flashes 2, and OI=usual? like OS or open all time for2ppl?
Old 04/18/2011, 23:15   #15

Received Thanks: 1,066
i dont see a difference in graphics on Linxis's SS's...only difference i see is the glow being turned all the way up in the bottom pic...
and @ siggy
i believe from what was said..is you earn your gear by pvping o.O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilluh View Post
No more QQing how Donating players are overpowered, cause everyone gets the gear same way and only way, with kill count!

Tags
kohp, shaiya private server