Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SHAİYA NOVA !!

Discussion on SHAİYA NOVA !! within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SHAİYA NOVA !!

1-2 days a week, so the server is closed now and not interested in GM is closing does not support playing for 1 month, but I'm not at all satisfied with the light side of the [Gs]. Just4fun 's people gave me a msn address because the character I threw an e-mail I was compelled to help GM and the character has not died at all our characters wiped the mats, but still played, and playing nice, but the server does not support such thing!

Buda türkçesi

server şu anda kapalı ve haftada bir böyle 1-2 gün kapanıyor ilgilenen yok gm destek olmuyor ben 1 aydır oynuyorum ama hiç memnun değilim ışık tarafında [Gs].Just4fun adlı kişi bana bir msn adresi verdi ben mail attım çünkü karakterim ölmüştü gm yardım etmediği için mecbur kaldım ve karakterim deki itemleri çaldı ve tüm karakterlerimi sildi ama yine de oynuyoruz server güzel fakat destek diye birşey yok !
Old 03/24/2011, 14:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
şuanda worl of shaiya ya başlıyorum güzel server gelmek isteyenler oyunu indirsin oyunda Bana Ulaşsın yardımcı olurum