Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Heroes

Discussion on Shaiya Heroes within the Shaiya PServer Advertising forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Shaiya Heroes

Hello, and welcome to the NEW Shaiya Heroes!

Shaiya Heroes is a Ep 5.2.
Skills go up to max level.

Server information:

-250x XP rate
-No Knockout
-Getting gold is relatively easy
-70+ weapons
-65+ armor
-Free item mall.
-Donators SHOP
-Special Awards for donators
-Item Awards for all players

And so MUCH more.

The GMs and GSs are great and helpful.

Information on the forums:

Access the forums is easy, fast. Registering is also fast. Posting is also fast. The forums look awesome.

Main website:
Forum:

Have fun and see you there.

[ADM]Heroes
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/06/2011, 02:23   #2

Back link approved***
Whats the difference between an item award and a special award? im guessing GMs links against everything else? And do you have 70+ armors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patoringa View Post
...The forums look awesome.
P.S.: If you don't know which faction to go to, go Fury, we have too many Light.

[ADM]Heroes
lol
Old 03/06/2011, 14:46   #3

Hello Linxis172,

Item Award - monthly Lotteries for items such as accessories, mounts, etc..

Special Award - Lotteries monthly unique to donors. For the month of March, the awards are: [USB 3.5 "Plasma Ball + 6-LED USB Desk Lamp] OR [Plasma Ball in an Evil Hand (220V AC)] OR [Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP AVRCP Stereo Music Receiver and Handsfree (Black) + 10-in-1 USB Powered Charging Cable for iPod / PSP / Cell Phones]

About GM LINK: is only for the 65 + items and weapons to level 70.

Weapons: We have only the weapons from level 70.

See list:

Prominence
Atrum Shaton
Night Slayer
Hell's Ruin
Melrolronte
Mallet Of Retribution
Shrewd Blade
Blade of Hypocrisy
Iron Princess
Mirinae
Grudge's Crossbow
Apocalypse
Divine Protection
Touch of Destroyer
Devil's Wisper
Mass Slaughter
Dark Fear
Whistaton Eos
Damnation Herald
Shrewd Blade
Rhapsody of Chaos
Mondellsion's Staff
Furious Lion
Apocalypse
Chaos Guard

Thx, [ADM]Heroes
Old 03/06/2011, 18:33   #4

Whats up with the server? i cant enter? :S
Old 03/07/2011, 23:13   #5

Server UP, We had a little problem but everything was resolved.

Thx
Old 03/14/2011, 10:18   #6

been playin this server for 2 weeks now, is set up really nicely, and has huge potential, if ur lookin for a good server to play i recomend u try this one, the server population in the last few days has gone thru the roof ^^
Old 03/18/2011, 17:15   #7

Hey guys, forums have been updated with new rules, drop lists etc ( old ones were in bad english so as the engllish GS i was asked to do some new ones lol )

Drop List :

Rules :

come and try out the server guys anyone on AOL who wants some help just pm me

oh and p.s i know this is a one post account atm...and i see that people seem to get annoyed cuz it seems like they are just making account to endorse server for rewards etc.....well im not lol...just never been on epvp before and im [GS] on the server so i thought i should lol :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2011, 07:19   #8

Thumbs down

shaiya heroes suck guys GM is a dumb *** evry lights an fury there use hacks and GM can go f himself
he baned 2 players for arassing witch other but he disbaned 1 of them cuse its his frend and cuse he make donation to him tha GM suck and and alot of lag on server and the mobs hit you hardther dan you and im not event talking about the experience that relly sucks and its not 250%xp its 100% xp that server completly suck starthing by the GM claudio Max lobao is the GM real name
Old 03/27/2011, 11:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabinho1987 View Post
shaiya heroes suck guys GM is a dumb *** evry lights an fury there use hacks and GM can go f himself
he baned 2 players for arassing witch other but he disbaned 1 of them cuse its his frend and cuse he make donation to him tha GM suck and and alot of lag on server and the mobs hit you hardther dan you and im not event talking about the experience that relly sucks and its not 250%xp its 100% xp that server completly suck starthing by the GM claudio Max lobao is the GM real name

ummmm im the GS there and everyone who has hacked has been banned immediately, the guild u are talking about was disbanded cuz they decided to merge with another guild, the mobs are hitting u harder cuz ur a nub, and the exp is easy, u can get from 1-70 in a day easily.
Old 03/27/2011, 15:56   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabinho1987 View Post
shaiya heroes suck guys GM is a dumb ass evry lights an fury there use hacks and GM can go f himself
For your nick name I found your account on our server: SexyOrc.
Because you're putting it now only if your account was suspended for 24 hours one month ago.
I answer: envy, anger.
You got the account banned and the other player also. But after evaluating the Chatlog saw who really provoked the whole situation. You not only hurt a player. In more than 200 lines of text, you have offended, insulted, hurt families and even citizenship to that player.
Yes, my name is Claudio Max and I'm very proud of my name.
Unlike people like you. How many there are like you in our server so will be banned.
You do not have the least ability to judge our server.

========================================

Como você é de língua portuguesa, aqui vai a mensagem para ficar bem claro.

Pelo seu nick name eu encontrei sua conta em nosso servidor: SexyOrc.
Porque você está colocando isso somente agora se sua conta foi suspensa por 24 horas 1 mês atrás.
Vou responder: inveja, raiva.
Você teve a conta banida e o outro jogador também. Mas após avaliar o chatLog vi quem realmente provocou toda a situação. Você não só ofendeu um jogador. Em mais de 200 linhas de texto, você ofendeu, xingou, ofendeu familiares e mesmo a cidadania daquele jogador.
Sim, meu nome é Claudio Max Lobo Galvão e tenho muito orgulho do meu nome.
Ao contrário de pessoas como você. Quantas existirem como você em nosso servidor tantas serão banidas.
Você não tem o mínimo de capacidade de julgar nosso servidor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2011, 15:20   #11

registration down
Old 04/24/2011, 17:03   #12

i joined today it works .....
Old 04/25/2011, 01:21   #13

We had some problems with the server migration. Some features are already working. Others are not. :-(

Welcome everyone.
Old 04/25/2011, 02:00   #14

lol todo mundo sabe o teu nome agora
Old 04/30/2011, 18:54   #15

que relevância tem o nome do gm? esta gente.. realmente.. /facepalm.. não vi muito do servidor pelo que o apanhei em manutenção mas estou interessada em dar uma vista de olhos na drop list.. têm data para finalizar a manutenção?
Closed Thread