Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Patching site question

Discussion on Patching site question within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Patching site question

Ok so we have a forum is it possible to somehow use that as a patching site to upload the patch files to? if so then how do i do it?
Old 01/24/2011, 02:07   #2

I think the answer would be no, because on a forum that isn't run by you, you cannot create folders needed for patching. Although, creating the patch on your host would be the easiest way.

Tyler
Old 01/24/2011, 15:01   #3

Since you are redirecting your traffic to a forum host you cannot, you can simply get a webhost where you can upload and setup your domain to point to it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Free silk from sro site.
04/13/2012 - Silkroad Online - 16 Replies
hi there.. i want to ask something... some of the offers need us to enter our phone number...and they will send us a confirmation code that we need to enter to the site in order to get the free silks...will we be charged for that? if we will be charged for that...how much would it cost?
[Question] Patching.
06/02/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies
Bakit Ganun? Meron na akong File ex.silverland6.kom,xenia7.kom sa Tamang folder. Pero bakit nag-Pinapatch pa rin yung Same File? Need Answers ASAP. Been waiting for 8Hours here.
Question: Site change/ Make Autopatch
05/07/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hej guys, got somke questions for the wiseboys :)... 1st of all: How do i change the website, if the server close(co2 official website) If i close Co Client, it sends me to Official site TQ, i wonna change it afc ;) somewhere in Stress.ini? in client? (but what line?)
[QUESTION]Read Anu blog site ni barny
12/29/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 7 Replies
help naman po anu po blog site ni barny susubukan ko lang itong bagong bypass na nakuha ko sa kaibigan ko! please help!!!:confused:
[QUESTION]How to set up a cabal cash shop site?
08/01/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
assuming i have all the necessary file to do it. how can i host it so that others can see my cabal shop site? i want to know what program or what website should i access in order to host my cabal shop site. :handsdown: edit : i figured it out on my own kthxbye