Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Top 100

Discussion on Shaiya Top 100 within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Shaiya Top 100

Hello fellow ElitePvPers users.

We came to the conclusion that ranking of servers is too wide spread, so i am offering my services as a webhost. We have done this in the past for other servers too, but now we will focus on Shaiya.

We hope that you enjoy working with our simple voting page, and if there is anything you want to have changed, tell us, and we will see what we can do.

No more days waiting for a responce, no more getting ignored, no more rank hacking, no more hack and stay at the top but get banned!

Our ideal visual is that EVERY single Shaiya Server will use our services, so we have a single place for voting. If this is the case, we will remain active, if the activity remains the same, then we feel we are not needed and we will resign.

Our services include that we MANUALLY verify each server, if it is random, spam, or whatsoever, we will not add it, ofcourse, this will add some extra work for us, but it makes our website better!

To make it fair for everyone, we will not accept ANY servers for 24 hours. You can register already from now on, but we will get active and accept ALL servers in 24 hours from now.

I advice you register ASAP, first one in, first one to be voted on!

This is a simple example for the button you can place on your website, we will change the layout, but this is about the technical part.

Be sure to register, and give it a few weeks, if you like it, join our idea to get all votings in a central place!

We will not single out servers, everyone is equal towards us. So far NO donation / payment system, there will be in the future, but you would get nothing back for it in return, it will just go towards our monthly hosting costs. We will NOT sell votes, and ignore ANY requests about this matter!

Please let us know what you think, how we can improve and whether you share our idea or not. We put alot of effort into this, and hope YOU as server host agrees that this is a neccesary step.

More information in one place equals more power!

Shaiya Top 100 welcomes you!

More information at:

Backlink for Elitepvpers is active in the main menu!

#Requests sticky!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 01/21/2011, 01:37   #2

nice
Old 01/21/2011, 01:49   #3

Thank you for that reaction, i was expecting you to be angry at me to completing it before you even though the script itself took us less then 1 day ^_^.

I am not that good at drawing, so that took a bit longer >.<.
Old 01/21/2011, 01:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaTop100 View Post
Thank you for that reaction, i was expecting you to be angry at me to completing it before you even though the script itself took us less then 1 day ^_^.

I am not that good at drawing, so that took a bit longer >.<.
nah it alright i mite finnish mine when i get time but i like ur design
Old 01/21/2011, 02:05   #5

Thank you, good to hear. ^^ By the way, there are scripts to make your life easier.
Old 01/21/2011, 02:12   #6

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
I think it's a bad idea to have a list of only Shaiya Private Servers, it would be a better idea to have other games as well... like the other TopList site's.
Old 01/21/2011, 02:30   #7

I dissagree, we are a Shaiya community, and we should unify and make our own statement, which i started at. I don't care about other servers / games since Shaiya is the game in this example we are working on. Why would we advertise other games then Shaiya if we try to increase our community? Sounds a bit backwards to me.

This is the reason why we made this new voting site, Shaiya only, to make a statement, and to get all votes central, untouched by donators, gold members, hackers, vote-buyers or whatever.
Old 01/21/2011, 03:02   #8

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
Hmm I get what you mean, well then I suppose the only proper thing to do is to thank you sir.
Old 01/21/2011, 03:30   #9

Received Thanks: 1,777
I registerd unity on it.
Old 01/21/2011, 13:24   #10

I registered Shaiya Nemesis. I like this idea.

/supports sticky request
Old 01/21/2011, 16:21   #11

#BUMP

Added forum, direct link:

Will add a link ASAP to our fisheye menu.

Hope to see more people registering!

Less then 9 hours untill opening live!!!!
Old 01/21/2011, 16:22   #12

#EDIT

Added shoutbox in the forums, might come in handy!

OMG OMG OMG sorry for double posting >.< been working on php that long that i made a new post instead of editing xD. You can delete this post if wanted!

[DOUBLE EDIT]

Only 4 servers joined? You can do better then that! All of you join! >.< bit more then 8 hours remaining untill we go live, and then everyone has to be added, we will only accept new members ONCE a day.

[TRIPLE EDIT]

I heard that some people think we are trying to get your passwords etc, we have a paid website... Use different passwords for our website if you want, we are NOT hunting after your userdata!

[QUATRO EDIT]

Changed the registration progress since the validation question was confusing [The "What colour is the sky" bit].

If you had problems registering, please try again!

Thank you!
Old 01/22/2011, 01:17   #13

#Last bump for a while!

We are now officially open, you can see the server(stats) on the website.

Once again! >>> <<<

Hope you enjoy our free services!
Old 01/24/2011, 08:54   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiyaTop100 View Post
#Last bump for a while!

We are now officially open, you can see the server(stats) on the website.

Once again! >>> <<<

Hope you enjoy our free services!
looks good but u should add if it is online or not
Old 01/24/2011, 16:14   #15

Good idea, i will work on that, perhaps i make a counter and calculate the percentage online! OMG thank you for the idea

Tags
rate, shaiya, site, top, vote