Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EgoShaiya sucks ! DONT PLAY HERE

Discussion on EgoShaiya sucks ! DONT PLAY HERE within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EgoShaiya sucks ! DONT PLAY HERE

Egoshaiya sucks because many hackers are in here and the all GM is not active... its a fail server
Old 12/09/2010, 14:37   #2

Nice review lol. GM's are not ment to be ingame all the time though. Ever thought of the possibility that he is working on the database trying to get rid of all the hackers for you and the other players and that thats the reason he is not online? Just a random thought lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2010, 20:15   #3

this ^
Old 12/09/2010, 20:23   #4

i wouldnt go that far,the server has alot of potential to be a nice server but when played here for a week and the hackers keep attacking the server 2x-3x i think..giving away billions of gold,thousands of OPs ( which is supposed to be only for donators ) and ele 2s..but the GMs here cant seem to do anything about it..no rollback or anthing..all the GM can do is ***** at there ex GM who was hacking the server..they didnt even wipe all the items those hackers gave away..well i still have all mine i just checked lols ..
Old 12/11/2010, 19:23   #5

i can do a rollback if you like that so much , i preffer to solve things without hurting people with rollback , thats my opinion , if you guys just make a topic on here egoshaiya sucks , well then u have no life , if it sicks just leave it then , but since ur noob , u can't think clearly , tcchh jealous people these days
Old 12/12/2010, 07:39   #6

hahhaa if you work on it why up to now nothing happens!!!!
Old 12/14/2010, 21:43   #7

Read this!

Ego Owned by the same persons.
Old 12/15/2010, 00:13   #8

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
I don't get it, why do you guys go to ELITEPVPERS to make topics about this? I wasn't even going to bother reading this until I realized it made no sense to me, you provide lack of reason for it to suck, you provide no sufficient evidence to the claims you do have... I mean wtf?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/15/2010, 02:58   #9

Slamming servers

Guys, for those of you that have never tried to even run a server. I think you really should take a moment and think a little about the dedication it takes for "any" GM to get one of these servers up and operational. Not to mention the hours editing databases, executables etc to create an enjoyable environment.

If you don't like the way one is run, why ******, just move on, there is like over 20+ decent private servers out there.

Hackers unfortunately exist on all of the servers. Its hard to keep them in check.

Ciao
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2010, 21:13   #10

i take egoshaiya down it is that that the hackers need but np for me and russell is the one you dont need on your server he is the one that breaks server off look out with that guy he thinks he knows all but he dont he have a big mounth thats all

bye bye
Old 12/16/2010, 09:21   #11

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by corn57 View Post
Guys, for those of you that have never tried to even run a server. I think you really should take a moment and think a little about the dedication it takes for "any" GM to get one of these servers up and operational. Not to mention the hours editing databases, executables etc to create an enjoyable environment.

If you don't like the way one is run, why ******, just move on, there is like over 20+ decent private servers out there.

Hackers unfortunately exist on all of the servers. Its hard to keep them in check.

Ciao
/supports this
none of these people that flame have NO idea how hard it is to truly get a server up and running
it takes A LOT of work =/
ive spent the last 3 weeks of my life locked up in my room working on getting my server perfected with lack of sleep and everything lol
and i can say that im proud of how far its come
but it still has a few bugs to work out..its NOT easy at all ><
i spent most of those 3 weeks pulling my hair out hitting issues over and over having to go back and do everything by hand again and again
so please..before you flame ANY server no matter how bad it is
think about how hard that person worked to actually get something working and released it for YOU, the player
if you dont like it simply look the other way and move on
dont ***** about it..if you think its that bad make your own server.
Thanks
2 Users