Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

quick question guys

Discussion on quick question guys within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
quick question guys

hey guys i followed zero's guide to the letter on my other pc and it works great got server up and running, only prob is when i do it on my other pc i have to make a virtual D drive but after making it and i restart my pc it poofs away, any tips? or can i set up the server from my C drive if so how can i, thank you very much
Old 11/24/2010, 02:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yeah I never got the virtual drive to work properly with the server files, there is a file you must insert into Windows to make your virtual drive permanent. But to save the headache and frustration download install it to a flash drive or cd, and make a D: Drive. I used this for one of my other servers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey guys QUICK QUESTION!
09/16/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private.php?do=sho wpm&pmid=3456742 is hits mm trustful??
hey guys.. need a quick hand.
11/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
so the other day my sister updated my game client to epologue.. and i need to have it at final. anyone got a link so i can download a patch that brings my epologue back to gracia final. i know there out there i just dunno where. and i would rather not have to reinstall l2. thanks :)
Very quick question need quick answer!
10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change?? I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
Can you guys do me a quick 2 second favour :)
09/01/2009 - Off Topic - 16 Replies
Hey i'm not sure if this is in the right section but I wanted to ask for a small 2 second favour :) If you guys can go here Twitter Background Design Contest Entry by @WallyKSM and vote this wallpaper 5 stars, i'd really appriciate it :) Please don't vote below 5 stars aha :) Anyways thanks for your time ^.^ Take care!
guys i think they did a quick patch
08/14/2009 - 12Sky2 - 3 Replies
when i use strikers trainer i crash after about 10 minutes so im pretty sure a patch , can anyone update auto pill/attack