Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Help to Create account

Discussion on [Request] Help to Create account within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Help to Create account

as the topic says I need help to create an account. I replaced my DB for the new ones and my account disapeared.

Anny help would be thanked
Old 09/18/2010, 19:33   #2

admin acc is admin and pw admin123
Old 09/18/2010, 19:51   #3

elite*gold: 46
Received Thanks: 4,249
what kind of account?
Old 09/18/2010, 22:03   #4

user:admin and pass:admin 123 is what I had before.
but i changed the DB... so that don´t exist annymore.

now my server work but It dont have anny account in it... I would like to know how to make one.

if someone know how to do that... like using the DB i would apreciate the help
Old 09/19/2010, 09:46   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
I believe that info is in my signature.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How to use Item Create
05/12/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Hi all, just having a small issue with the item create that came with the ep4 server Here is what it looks like: ; ¼øÂ÷ Group °¹¼ö COUNT=7 ;------------------------------------------------ ------------------ ;¼øÂ÷ Group 1
[REQUEST]Can Some One Teach Me To Create GC Hacks
03/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers Is there anyone there willing to teach me how to create GC hacks Some COding I Know: visual basic 6-8 = intermediate state java 6 basic = Noob state but almost in intermediate
{Request}Create a Server with me
06/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi I'm Ryan and I'm wanting to create a conquer online private server i have some experience in creating a server ive done it before.Coding i need help with I've found the guides to but most are very confusing but if anyone wants to help me create a conquer online private server msg me here or on msn . my msn is [email protected] Thank you !!
[request]help please char wont create
10/30/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello i was wonderng if anyone can help me today for some reason when people make a new acc and try to create a c har it wont save even with a register that has a char creation it still wont save nothing can save into the char data but when people plays and logs off it saves their data but how come no one else can create a new char?
Create Character Request Thread
08/29/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Right, I've tried everything from installing East Asian Languages to playing around with PEC settings in Control Panel, but I still get DCed and go back to Desktop after I try clicking the Create Character button. So I need some help in creating characters. Anyone willing to help me create a character can PM me on this forum. I'll give you my account with a temporary password. Server: tz2moons, server 1 Characters required: 2 Azure Knight, 1 Bagi Warrior, 1 Vicious Summoner, 1 Segita...