Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Most Populated Private Server?

Discussion on Most Populated Private Server? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/12/2010, 20:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
@ dwater : i dont dislike your server itself what i dont like the playerbase. thats pretty much it , aside that.. i like the hard work grind and stuff.
@ siggy : man youre just being biased to Nemesis because i bet they have fed you some goodies... i have seen your style and how your posts. you never say good things unless youre credited or something similar. i KNOW you dude.. dont try to be smart. and i know that youre some kid who is 13. dont deny it.
and no.. dwater isnt DEAD. i actually saw a lot people running around when here and there.. aside Capital City like Apulune or something.
they are present in maps such as map 2 random places. not very bad at all.
point is.. nemesis is feeding you.. period.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2010, 21:54   #17

The person asked what was the most populated Server. All this thread is showing is that we have issues getting alone. Instead of asking here. Just look at the top100 Site download the ones that interest you and try them out. That is the only way you will be able to tell.
Old 09/12/2010, 22:40   #18

Vote for [GM]Swagga on SwagShaiya!

I always agree with everything you say lol

D-water Shaiya does look nice though. You can tell a lot of work has been put into it. But the player base is feces and the item mall looks dubious. Someone not paying for DP would on a glance have a much harder time competing but that's usually the nature of all p-servers.

Pandora: A box of sh8t. Partisan staff, general corruption, o etc., etc., etcetera.

66: Anything said about cancer can be applied to this server.../hate

To be totally honest, there isn't really any good servers still in operation right now if quality is what you are looking for. If you want population, though, a glance at the Top 100 list Greester posted is a good indication of servers with good population size.
Old 09/12/2010, 23:07   #19

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,003
Pandora, Unity.
Old 09/13/2010, 01:18   #20

man james thanks but im not making pserver coz i dont know how to
but if i did. yes i would make one
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2010, 02:00   #21

Probably Pandora.

But as B4D said, quality over quantity.

Your best bet is to try a few and see which one works for you.
Old 09/13/2010, 02:04   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle4Dwater View Post
Siggy, I wouldn't tote nemesis too heavily. for a server that is 2 weeks new, the amount of "I'm leaving" and "QQ with reason" threads show that there is still a lot of in-house adjustments that need to be made. Add to that Zephyr's "potty mouth" and danco's server list positioning embellishment on the forums here... what perception is this supposed to leave the public.

Some of the concern threads are by very intelligent and well spoken people whom took considerable time to write their impressions. Like .

you can call me what you want, but my observations are just from a new player who might be researching pservers to get a feel for them.
you know im only replying to this because i 'have a potty mouth' You try having one person trying to undo everything you work to do and see how you feel. Also dont compare your player base to us because ive read the post further on and we have a bigger player base within the two weeks that we have been up compared to your two months.

The link you have to our Forums, Saturn, hes a good guy, and he left for silly reasons really because what he was QQing about we implanted a couple of hours after he left. We didnt part on hard terms, he admitted he was impatient, and im not forcing someone to stay where they dont want to be.
Old 09/13/2010, 02:13   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle4Dwater View Post
Siggy, I wouldn't tote nemesis too heavily. for a server that is 2 weeks new, the amount of "I'm leaving" and "QQ with reason" threads show that there is still a lot of in-house adjustments that need to be made. Add to that Zephyr's "potty mouth" and danco's server list positioning embellishment on the forums here... what perception is this supposed to leave the public.

Some of the concern threads are by very intelligent and well spoken people whom took considerable time to write their impressions. Like .

you can call me what you want, but my observations are just from a new player who might be researching pservers to get a feel for them.
Well B4DW, I always respected your work, and i have to say, your server is not bad at all. But i did never expect this much attacks from your side towards me and my team. It is quite funny, because you are the last i expect it from, because before i had setup this server, we actually had a intelligent conversation about pservers and your usage of words. This guy you were talking about, Saturn, he left BEFORE a big maintenance. In this maintenance we added ALL the items from in the ingame itemmall to the game, everything is obtainable ingame. If you actually downloaded the game, and compared the ingame itemmall with the droplist on our website, you would of noticed that you would be wrong.

Besides, Zephyr, my girlfriend, ONLY attacks people when she is really upset, Swagga took care of that, and hell broke lose, thats how women are, i think you should know that. On the other hand, i am not taking adventage of my status on elitepvpers, however, i have helped ALOt of people setting up their servers, and most of the servers that are online these days, i have contributed to, whether it is setting it up, or configuring certain items for them. What im trying to say is, we can all get jealous over certain things, heck, i am jealous of how most servers are running these days, im jealous of player bases. And you might have a 200-300 player base, we had peaks with about 450-500. When our server is running for atleast 12 hours, we NEVER get below a playerbase of 200. Playerbase is not something that makes a server good. I prefer to have 50 active players in PvP then 100 in the bootleggery chatting and not player. It is not my task to tell people what to do ingame, but its the players that make a server worth playing or not. In this case tho, a good playerbase DOES help, since you could always find help with what your working on.

I have never attacked another pserver, and neither will i, but i expect the respect i give towards others to be given back, and not to be backstabbed because i finally started on my own with my girlfriend. Hope you can understand this.

Hope this didn't sound to offensive, but i had a feeling this had to be said.
Old 09/13/2010, 02:28   #24

I don't think this is an epeen conversation, but when you talk about "how a business works" I hope you are considering public perceptions of the medias in which you travel. I think the work you do is well.

My observations are just of a new player who might utilize these forums and try to evaluate a pserver they might try. Looking at that nemesis thread, i would have to speculate that you and your staff don't have a cohesion of presentation.

If you re-read the thread most of this is coming as a result of siggy and what limited knowledge comes out of his mouth. Player base size isn't a concern of mine or our teams. if that is a measure of how you view success, i'd rather just leave it at that. It's not what B4DW strives for. I don't view any of my posts as attacks and i'm sorry you see them as such. I had figured you for someone who would not have their feather ruffled from swagga of all people.

As I mentioned before, those perceptions are just from a new player perspective coming here and researching reviews on pservers. They were coming from yours to B4DW. Also, I'd never tell anyone anything I wouldn't want to know myself. Admin to admin.

No offense taken, but thank you for the perspective you have given me. Keep up the good work.
Old 09/13/2010, 07:12   #25

dwater i look upto you because of your sentence structure , politeness and logic
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2010, 11:47   #26

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,807
too much off-topic

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread