Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I get kicked after server selection

Discussion on I get kicked after server selection within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question I get kicked after server selection

Hi,

I play for a few days on my own server. Since yesterday, I allays get kicked after the server selection. Does anyone know why?

Quemada

P.S: I already deleted all files and installed the server again.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
G1 Admin Neo kicked xD
07/27/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies
YouTube - G1 Admin Neo kicked ^^lol Ich habe ne frage kann man dafür gebannt werden ?:confused: Also ich finde es komisch :D
Problen on Server Selection
08/12/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
HI, i just instaled the chinese client and updated. I tried 4 private servers and in all of them i get the same problem. I create the account, accept the terms and then when I select the server the game frezes. If i try one more time the game says that the account is in use and i cant log in, if i create a new account insted of freezes it close. And the same hapens in the 4 private severs. Any clue about this?
keep gettin kicked
12/10/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I have been playin the p.server for almost a week now . When i goto start the game i get to the part after serverextreme page then it automaticly shut game out . I cant even get to a server select page , or a login page . Is there anything new i need to do ? :confused:
Get people kicked out of BG's!
04/10/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Just type this at the beginning of the bg(works any other time but this is best since there is a lot of people)... /e reported you for being AFK. To dispute this claim type /afk dispute Not the best, but it works. Not really an exploit but I don't know where to put it so if a mod can move it to the right spot that would be great.
Kicked by Buu ~,~
11/22/2005 - Quotes - 5 Replies
<CyRuS2k3> x,x <Trazer> ,., <Trazer> =,= ? <CyRuS2k3> ;_; <`Lwy`away> buu wenns dich stört, darfst ruhig bannen, btw <Trazer> voll kiffer smiley <CyRuS2k3> .,. <`Lwy`away> ':)' <CyRuS2k3> >.> <CyRuS2k3> es