Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Evolution

Discussion on Shaiya Evolution within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Shaiya Evolution

I was on the shaiya evolution server ran by Possum and not sure how to get on the server since shaiyaevolution is no longer a valid address. Can someone please help me who also is a member of Possum's private server...if nobody knows who this is I went by the following character names: SYRENE, MYSTIQ, DRAVEN.
Old 07/31/2010, 12:27   #2

Evo has been closed for a couple months now...
Old 08/02/2010, 06:43   #3

sadly the best of shaiya pservers is dead and gone. i REALLY wish someone would copy Possums server it was the best, all these PServers coming out of the woodworks pale badly in comparison
Old 08/02/2010, 10:38   #4

RE: EVO

ok so what server are you guys going on cause i am downloading Eternity. Any idea if it's a good private server?
Old 08/03/2010, 01:15   #5

Well, as closely as I can tell from reading the forums, Eternity is an absolute deadfall of a server. Sounds like they have a few bugs, and their staff isn't very fair. This is just what I've read though, haven't tried it for myself, and going to keep it that way.

I play on Shaiya Purity, at , it's really an excellent server and the GM's are sensible, smart, active, and hold various events all the time. The factions are both extremely equal, there's usually a few people who are ready to duke it out in PvP, but it's a low rate server so most people are decking out their gear yet. In fact I'm on top of the PvP boards with 190 some kills in 20-30 PvP =]

Hope to see you there!
-Kordoch
Old 08/03/2010, 14:24   #6

exile is still cool they have a new mode too
universal got free gear and free op's its fun to play there
eternity..no comment xDlol