Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shaiya Eternity private server rip off people

Discussion on Shaiya Eternity private server rip off people within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old 07/30/2010, 08:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yup :| Sadly. lol
Old 07/30/2010, 21:54   #17

Wow, I am surprised to find out so many people are dissatisfied with the Eternity server; I thought it was just me. But, it is good to know that my feelings were justified and I am not alone.

Well, I hope you don’t lock this thread, I think this is good information to know. (Almost thinking it should be stickied!) Recently they ran a tiered event and this kind of information would help me make a decision on which server I want to invest in. (which would not be Eternity)

Thanks,

-FunPvP

PS: Thank you everybody for the great information in this thread. I felt that these issues were never made public so they didn’t have to be addressed, hopefully this inspires ET to change.
Old 08/02/2010, 07:02   #18

To FunPvP: the furies have had quite alot of questionable bans also, not just lightside.

BUT over all I do have to admit that there IS a problem with favoritism on this server. and yes it seems to be pointed at specific players and guilds on both factions. the 1 week rollbacks on past few server shutdowns was a pain, and now they have CS (YAY) but it is buggy as hell. sins/rangers are a worthless class on this server due to stealth being disabled and [GM]Darry really not looking into fixing it it seems. yes they have given away ET points to MANY players, but i must say it wasn't an evenly distributed thing (points towards more favoritism). and WHY are GMs logging in on each others accounts and HIDING things from each other? that to me is kinda screwy. if the staff doesn't trust each other how will you run server properly

AND last but not least
[ADM]Eternity aka [ADM]Amosx aka whatever else
a server is NOT a place for you to post your personal issues, we dont wanna see you spamming you miss your 14 year old ex evertime we log on
SECOND your attitude towards some players stink, and it even shows in your responses in this forum how childish you get
Old 08/02/2010, 16:23   #19

a new concern I'd like people to be aware of as far as the favoritism goes...
recently an inspect has revealed that one of the "uber" fury PvPers on this server has a full Goddess Accessory set.
Now, on the thread, Amos says that it was a mistake on GM Kenny's part and that they'll be exchanged in the morning. Now, even if that were to be true and even if the ID #s for Legend (what I would assume he would have meant to spawn) and Goddess accessories are similar...

Why would Kenny need to spawn them in the first place? Legend Accessories are in the item mall. Hell, GMs shouldn't be spawning items for individual players at all, period.

This looks like a horrible attempt at a coverup of blatant favoritism to me...I know for a fact Amos was asked to look at this player and their guild (because of the fact at least 4 of them have Pain 7 linked in their weapons) and he said he would do it. A week ago. If he really did look at this player, how could he have overlooked this?

Just curious.
Old 08/04/2010, 11:43   #20

Ok now i have too told something too.
First i must say play on Eternity like 2 month now and when i start it was real funny there. Good people , good pvp only server was a lot off cuz maintenance and other things. And now i have see the last time it would more and more to be a donator server cuz Free AP Points they make off and told us it is bugged but get be fixed ( later i told more from this and other lies ). I really dont know why the server is now so different as i start but it begins to sucks real. Than to other things i dont like. They lie so much that isnt fine. First some things from Eternity´s Server Information where some lies in it :

1.Free AP Point 1 each 1 minute ( Lie )
Have asked Darry how it can be 1 each minute when we must have 1440 a day max when alltime on but only get near 900 ? He answer me it is each 5 mins 3 Points ( i can post screen from this if somebody told other ). Now on last Sunday server was down some hours again and when is online again we get no Free AP Points ( this day is Wednesday ^^ ) and when all ask at Eternity Forum , he told us another lie cuz he say : it is bugged now but Darry try to fix it . Hmm when he try fix it why so long and why here at Forum Eternity answer in a Thread which means HOW TO STOP FREE AP POINTS ? oO He really told us that the script dont do what they want cuz sometimes it give faster , slower or NO AP points. Suuuuure a working script do it alone without someone do anything and its real funny that after server is on , we get no AP Points you come with an 25 % more AP Points for first donators oOSo let me try to tell you some lies but i really dont know All then thats too much.

1. 1 Point each 1 minute
2. 24 / 7 support is lie too ( server now again down again by 4 hours )
3. Our GS & GM are funny and got experiences 1~5 years play Shaiya , We understand what u thinking because we was players like you in another shaiya.
lie too cuz when your GMs funny why he told his player in Trade STFU when they ask something and you want answer him ? ( Got Screen of this too )
4._Added 3% for Linking Hammers ( FREE) LIE Ingame you only have Linking Hammer lvl 2 for 2 % more chance

So and now dont tell me bullshit here , just answer WHY you lie to a lot people here and on your own server ? At Server information i think you lie to get more ppl on your server but this sucks, a GM must be serious and when you lie when they see first time your Information thats really not seriously.

And last but not least : You are 20 Guy and have a ExGirlfriend which is 14 ? Omg
I better dont told here what i think when you have ... with a Child.

Ok , i hope this was helpful for you all and when somebody have question or will see what i mean ( I have screens from all i have told you here ) just PM me or ask and i will help you to understand better what i mean

FAZIT : Ein guter Server mit schlechten , unfairen und vorallem unfähigen Admins aber wer PvP mag und Geld investieren will in einen Private Server , der kann sich dort anmelden , allen anderen empfehle ich diesen Server zu meiden und sich einen besseren ( von den GM zumindest her ) zu suchen
Old 08/04/2010, 14:29   #21

There all can see you lies. Say 24 h support each day but why server is still off ?
Now its only 6 1/2 hours off but 24 hour support ^^
Old 08/04/2010, 21:43   #22

I suggest you invest into a test server, you screwed up your live server.
Login server is down 4+ times a day now, if you are gonna keep using your live server to test, then give people a warning, or bring it down to finish whatever the hell you are doing.

It's pretty ****** you are doing that, and don't blame it on anything else. for $600 it shouldn't crash that many times.
Old 08/04/2010, 21:53   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostline View Post
And last but not least : You are 20 Guy and have a ExGirlfriend which is 14 ? Omg
I better dont told here what i think when you have ... with a Child.
ROFL @ that

But yeah i'm pretty much just confirming what everyone else has been saying....recently this server has been down more than its up, 2-3 day maints and the server resets more than once a day....that is rediculous.

As kat said, invest in making a test server before you fail at updating the live one, it'd save everyone alot of time and QQ....this isnt flaming this is just the simple truth about this server, i dont think anyone disagrees.

24/7 support is just laughable....GMs are not on 24/7 and you cant even call what they do support...
Old 08/04/2010, 23:49   #24

BTW. Server is still down now over 16 Hours !!!

THAT´s WHAT YOU GUYS CALL 24 / 7 SUPPORTED ?? *ROFL*
I think when you say 6 / 7 supported is more true than this Bull... from you ^^

@Katarina.

They lent this Server for 600 $ ?? OMFG
This is awfull . For this Server is never sold more than 89 $ and i think they lie too , real they have a bad dedicatet lent and told all yaaa its the best for 600$ blabla and clearly it is the smalest without any support and other ^^
Old 08/05/2010, 06:17   #25

rofl @ Amos's attitude towards the players who are unhappy about the constant downtime lately. I don't even know where to start saying what's wrong in the logic of "server will never close even if we lose a lot of players"

ofc, you guys have a "sever", not a "server". My bad.
I think being a letter short of what it should be is rather symbolic though, don't you?
Old 08/06/2010, 10:11   #26

Well, another day goes by and the server has gone down another 3 times....Are they trying to set a record for most server down-time in a month? Or maybe they just wanna see how long people are willing to put up with their bull. Personally I already know I'm leaving their "sever" soon I'm just waiting on a friends server to open up.
Old 08/06/2010, 14:01   #27

This serv is going down so fast... =)
Old 04/16/2011, 09:56   #28

he has a new server now ^^ search for the Shaiya PRO topic
Old 04/16/2011, 19:38   #29

Received Thanks: 1,066
i dont understand why its so **** hard for most server gms to listen to their players and make changes :/
i did that on my old server and it worked out really well
(its closed now due to other reasons...)
i mean seriously :/
if you just listen to the players suggestions instead of wanting it your way only
your server will be much more successful. i can guarantee that.

keep in mind(this goes to all gms out there)
your players are what drive your game. listen to them..treat them well. your server will do well.
also..be honest to them. if your having server issues..explain to them. dont keep them in the dark. people will be much more understanding if they know whats going on.
Old 04/18/2011, 10:57   #30

Eternity is a joke. the server and the [ADM]. if you don't like the server stop playing it.... as people have said... They only want your money.
They don't care about you.
They have on Idea how to run a server.
I'm trying to learn by the mistakes of other people who run servers.
I think the best Server I ever played was Kingdom of Shaiya.
I loved every moment of that server, But Such is life... Nothing lasts forever.
Do your selves a favor before you keep stressing over what is what on Eternity and find a new server to call home.... I will not name any servers to go to as that isn't looked on well in this thread... So find a server that makes you happy and go with it.

Best wishes! [GM]Recycle,

Tags
private server, shaiya eternity