Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What do you want from a shaiya server?

Discussion on What do you want from a shaiya server? within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What do you want from a shaiya server?

Hey, shaiya community! I'm planning to open a new shaiya server but, as the major cause of server failing is lack of people, i'd like to know your preferences, idea or anything you have to say. I'm here for listen and evalutate every "good" propose. Thanks for your collaboration.
Old 04/10/2017, 15:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubenrodrigues View Post
Totally OT and disrespectful, thanks for your feedback.
Any interested players?
Old 04/20/2017, 10:18   #3

I typed hundreds of ideas wanting to post something here but, I give up.
Old 04/21/2017, 22:40   #4

Yep, we Pserver owner are open to new ideas to develop for make ours server unique! We are a community, why wouldn't help each other?
Old 05/18/2017, 16:15   #5

shaiya EP4 built on base of EP 5 or higher.
Skills adjustted for 1-15 20-30 and 1-60 pvp accordingly for best pvp expierence grinding. No more rising uppercut with insane high dmg.
Live balancing economy, when needed drop rates reduced to maintain stabile supply or demand; Legendary Goddess supply/demand balance. 1-15 worship/heroic items quantity limited depended on player base, same for 20-30 dread/legendary. OI open time 2-3 hours every 3rd day
Prohibited dual boxing.
Classic no custom items server max lv6 lapis no debuffs
Non instanced stigma cave but more portals depended on player base.
Old 05/22/2017, 21:27   #6

What i want the most is a sever with active 15 and 30 pvp. I feel like that needs more planning on your build and your tactics since you don't have the powerful end game skills. I've always looked and can't find any server with active lower lvl pvp. Only server where I saw this at was wrath of the fallen and rise of the champions but those servers closed years ago.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2017, 04:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleep_ View Post
Yep, we Pserver owner are open to new ideas to develop for make ours server unique! We are a community, why wouldn't help each other?
Because in the world we live with people are greedy and hypocrites, they want to show that they know more than others and do not need other people. In short people just want the diamond chair for them. Summing up the human just wants the diamond chair for him
Old 05/25/2017, 12:51   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacкa View Post
Because in the world we live with people are greedy and hypocrites, they want to show that they know more than others and do not need other people. In short people just want the diamond chair for them. Summing up the human just wants the diamond chair for him
I know, the human being is greedy, hypocrites and **** like that, but this's a PUBLIC thread where players (not others pserver owner, "obviously") say what they could like from a pserver and what WE (as pserver owner) could realize, IMO it's a grow in both direction
Old 05/29/2017, 05:06   #9

I know hosting a server isn't cheap but I've had it with server donations. All we ever do is donate to gear up just for PvP. We are practically forced to donate on most servers as we will fall behind and show "lack of skill" otherwise. For me, a sever with absolutely no donation for any in game profit is the perfect server. There are many Items that allow you to gain some donation. Such as name changes, skill reset, stat reset, *** change, movement runes, skins, or special name tags, heck, even pets or mounts. I know that most people play on private servers for PvP and easy grinding, but we have been doing this for 8 years now. Its time to change things up. I wish I knew how to host and protect a server, so I could do exactly this.
Old 05/29/2017, 18:41   #10

Problem is that there are many different types of players out there.
There are players who are like "a PServer has to be free everything, Shaiya is about PVP and i want this from a PServer. Always PVP."
And there are others that are like "The thing about Shaiya i like is the grinding part, leveling, grinding, farming and chilling with my friends."

In the end, i dont think there is any "perfect" Server out there to be honest, cause there are just too many types of players.
The best server is the most balanced one and the best protected one.
It has nothing to do with ingame features or whatnot. First stuff you need is balance and security.
Thanks
2 Users